Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I absolutely HATE when she does white AD text on a very white background but when she does swipe up it’s black and bold on a white background. Just fuck off Hinch your days are numbered.

Reactions: 23

Louanne

VIP Member
We really need an eye roll reaction for the barmy army posts! Like what else do they seriously think it can be used for? Deodorising your vag?! Some people shouldn’t be allowed a brain cell as they’d be bloody dangerous.
I’d be tempted to tell her to drink it. It’s what she deserves! 😂

• Haha
Whose betting we are gonna get names for these pigeons soon, especially if they are going to be regular visitors... They are little twats and will be only waiting around to destroy her garden...COO COO Motherfucka!!
Rita, Sue and Bob too 😂

• Haha

Vest_foot_forward

I’m envious of her feeding henry supper. I always give my cats supper but think last night was the last time as my partner will kick me out today and break up with me. Been up all night worrying, that’s actual worry Hinch Hun. Maybe I could live in your loft with Trace?
Are u ok??

• Heart

Swipeupguyzzz

It actually makes me really sad for him. Like, she doesn't let him go without stuff and that's fine. But what about his emotional cup?
I think that's one of the saddest things about her account tbh. All kids develop at different ages so while she obvs feels it that he's not walking or babbling all kids develop at different ages so I wouldn't be too worried about that but I would be about the fact he never seems engaged at all. Rarely shown smiling, never mind laughing, looking interested, excited or with any other facial expression really. Such a shame as it must be a lack of stimulation. Even thinking back to that day with Rex, he just sat there while wee Rex took that stuff off him. No expression change or movement at all, he defo needs more of something than he's getting imo.

• Heart

Lidl-by-Lidl

I love that she pruned those bushes and said "I hope they grow back green!" 😂 They're not gonna grow back dead are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Web30

VIP Member
I'm surprised shes bagged toys up for the charity shop. Thought they would go in the attic so she can look back on them, then for his 21st he can have all his baby toys back as a memory.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Little gripe but macaroni cheese pasta? Shouldn’t it just be macaroni cheese? Or cheese pasta? That’s like saying I baked a lasagna pasta or made chips and gravy potatoes

• Haha

Mrs Pomadour

Is she sitting near a puddle 😂 😂 she is the biggest twat, why doesn’t she take Ronnie somewhere nicer, she has all the time in the world, unlike a lot of us working from home or actually travelling to work, she is an absolute knob

• Haha

waterlilies

‘Lots of you have been asking about the car seat’ - has she ever even shown it?! What a disgusting lie. If she wanted to tag the company so badly all she has to do is say she really likes the car seat and would recommend it to any followers who have a child of Ronnie’s age - why add the lie? This is why I do not have a single shred of respect for any of these instagram glorified salespeople - everything has to be framed with bullshit! We all know you effectively sell products for a living so why even bother trying to mask it?

• Heart

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Guyzzzzz, swipe up for a pair of fat, shagging pigeons!
Bingo on a video of her in the morning ‘guyzzzz I can’t stop thinking about them pigeons last night on my fence... just omg I can’t believe it? Does that make sense? ATV guyyyyzzz’

Honestly just watched her videos of the birds & really want to message her n say hun instead of getting your son up when he ‘wakes’ take him back to bed n fuck your husband. Get a fucking life hun

• Haha

Crxoxox

D4994399-E259-4822-AC0C-F508AEF60BCE.png
Hi guyssss long time lurker here. Just noticed this on her story she’s repeated herself, must be all the sniff sending her loopy ? ATFV!

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
‘Is there anywhere more peaceful than an empty garden centre?’
Yes, I can think of about 500 places that are more peaceful than a garden centre. Especially now the hunch bunch are creeping around in there.

• Haha