Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Morning guyzzzzzzz. I was just in the garden and there’s all this green stuff on the floor. Like it just grew there or something. Would on,y happen in my little village. There was also a boeing 747 and the pilot said he followed the landing lights cos he thought it was stansted.

ps don’t speak too soon but dishwashers on and hasn’t tripped whole house yet (which is its favourite trick)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Of all the things she does that drive me MAD, and there are many, the squealing ‘MUMMAZ’ at him constantly has to be tops.

She’s SO desperate for it to be his first word its sickening.

And she never says it in a way for him to learn who ‘mummaz’ actually is (though he probably can’t tell anyway what with her 5000 different faces)! He was playing with the clock and she says it?! WHAT. Just awful

Astonishing

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow realityfashionhunters on insta? They posted that pic of hinch in those stripy pjs on their story and tagged Adam from in the style saying give mrs hinch a clothing range 😭
I messaged them after the birthday party dress and sent them the link to it and they replied saying “oh we thought it would be an eBayer! Didn’t realise it was an expensive dress!” Hahahahaha

• Haha
How does she make Ronnie so happy to stay still and sit on her lap 😆 mine would be bored to death and off across the garden to eat some mud 😂

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
This really bugs me!

She’s all about having the perfect house blah blah blah but she has random bottles of febreeze everywhere! Why!!!!!

Theres always one in the front room as well.

Now Our Rons on the move she should be keeping ALL cleaning products in locked cupboards or at least out of his reach 😡

**edited to add

And how come shes gone from ‘oh I dont eat bread’ to having 3 fucking slices every time she makes a butty 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Oh fuck off! I really wanted to clean the bathroom today but Ronnie is awake and playing and stopping me from doing what I really would rather be doing. That's what you really mean isn't it Soph? 😠😠😠

babybearuk123

Am I over thinking it or just boring but isn't her beautiful little boy going to end up thinking he can now eat beach/ Park sand etc😂😂😂 Obviously he isn't eating real sand now but he doesn't know that 🙈

CoolMom

VIP Member
Hey fellow Mummaz and DadDads hands up if when your kid wakes an hour (at most?!) after bedtime you have decided to take them outside for extra stimulation doing the thing you professed for the first time this morning you just both LOVED doing?! Anyone?!

• Haha
  • Heart

2020two

Chatty Member
Ha! Jumping into Piaget schemas in development 😂 bless her heart for doing a little Google. I'm a psychologist and this has made me laugh this morning I never see key terms pop up in real life 🤣I didn't actually know childcare professionals had latched on to the term, not something I would personally stress about IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can't deal with her weirdness anymore 😂 if your baby wakes up why would you think oh let's go do a insta story of us looking at birds, I mean I don't know if times have changed but when my son used to wake up when he was a baby, I'd be getting him back to sleep!!

Ronnie has got her sussed already though judging by his face! 😂👍

• Heart

keytotruth

VIP Member
Maybe we’ll see Ronnie and his lunch today since he has been missing since “the evening walk” round to mas.
Walks always end up there funny that
Thinking might have sweet potato again not had for few days

Mash lady should of used sweet pot mash to make the portrait seen as he is made up 80% sweet potatao

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
oh you naughty trolls. Ive had a couple of hours to refuel the brats with sweet potato and curdled cream and pasta pasta pasta. Done some work on my laptop in the garden, had a cider and theres about 12 pages for me to read. I just cant cope. Its making me anxious and Im just learning. I need to say 3 hail amaZONS and claw at my neck before putting on my #gifted loungewear and contorting myself in front of the nearest mirrir
ATV

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I call bullshit on ronseal waking up, she probably had one of her manic episodes of missing him when he's sleeping and woke him up while Vesticles wasn't looking 🖕

• Haha