Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
It's daft to get rid of toys that Ronnie has grown out of if you're thinking you might have another kid in the future... Unless you're hoping that the gravy train will still be running and you'll get a load of free stuff sent for baby number 2.

Reactions: 30

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
So,she's got her slap on-anyone told her it's 80 degrees out there?
Bet she's going to the field,which is actually a bit of green between a housing estate (guess whose) and the main road.
20200620_174249.jpg
20200620_174303.jpg

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Why doesn't she tell him what he's touching 'are your turning off the light' 'clock' etc .. nope just 'cleaning', 'I can't cope' and 'mama!' She projects on this little boy something awful . Mum of 2 children who loved nothing more than learning their surroundings ... Here's a tip Sophie when he points tell him what it is not 'mamas finger!' you and Ronnie would really enjoy it I promise

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Going back to this she’s had work done or Botox or whatever.

I’ve had Botox, not for a couple of years, cos you know funds and kids, but i didn’t hide it. People would say I looked well rested and fresh, I’d tell them it’s the Botox.

Now even if I had more work done and people complimented me saying how fresh and glowy my skin looked, I’d legit tell them what I’d have and who by. Because it’s a compliment to the practitioners you see. Surely? And if it’s obvious you’ve had lots of work done, then you need a new practitioner because it’s supposed to look natural.

Reactions: 29

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Ahhh fuck off soph ya melt. Do you expect us to think you’re off pratting around doing the splits for selfies in your Non fire retardant fire cheap nylon Pyjamas or rinsing ya prawn purse (trademark of @shadyessex33) with cheap body wash from poundshhhtretcherss whilst Jayyymeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee answers those “questionS” of his own accord. You’re so see through ya silly bint. Calm down, have a gin and give Bug Boy his phone back. There’s a good girl now.

• Haha

Claire80

Is anyone else a little suspicious how she has started showing her real self since Saturday and then last night she mentions 'inthestyle' when showing her pyjamas. I'm sensing she may be after a clothing range with them like many other 'celebs' do. Thats if she hasn't done a deal already.

Right. Serious question here...
She cleans and shines her sink, but then continues to clean her worktop, toaster (gives me rage tipping the crumbs and using her pissy hoover that she uses in the toilet) kettle etc. So does she:
a) not rinse her cloths.
b) rinse the cloths, thus wasted her time shining the sink.
c) she really done the sink last but fucked up her editing??

Her life is a cluster fuck of bad editing like isn't it tho?

P.s where is @shadyessex33 (been missing you 😘) and when is @TomTitLane getting out of the loft? ❤

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Do a quick walk by then as they've gone out 👀
And do what?🤣 I can't be taking photos of their house,besides I have to drive and I'm 3 pimms with vodka down already!! Can you imagine me explaining 'but occifer,I'm doing it for tattle.Hic'
Her house is not in the best place to be stalked-it's tucked away in a corner and her bit of road would be for access only. I can understand how constant deliveries must drive her neighbours barmy.

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Which one of you ‘huns’ has slagged her off for not moving things and just cleaning round them. Well she just doesn’t have the bloody time okay!! Happy now😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
She’s still going on about ronnies birthday as if it was an important, life changing event 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She’s still going on about ronnies birthday as if it was an important, life changing event 🙄
Shes probs surprised it's not headline news in the papers

Breaking News: Zophie Hinch the first person EVER to have their baby turn one years old.

• Haha

8WG

“This week on the farm is my new fave programme”

Last week it was Power.

Her extreme, obsessiveness over “new things” is scary.
Looking for bits of grass to sit on to find four leaf clovers, potting plants, watching farm shows; how long do we think this will last before she moves onto something new?

🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 28

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
getting so fed up with her stories now, recycled pics/vids and boring content... also all that Disposable income and yet does next to nothing with little ronald McDonald. Their days must beyond boring sat in the house constant and buying shite off amaZzzzzon. At least get a paddling Pool...have a few corona out in the sun, such a lovely garden and lovely weather but doesn’t make the most of it... she’s so unrelatable, when will her sheep wake up. Up at the crack of dawn to cut silly shapes into bread, feed fat dog slim and click her fingers making the bed, absolute borefest.. what a life. also she wouldn’t know anxiety if it slapped her in the face, I know it affects people differently but shes just an attention seeking gluebag. Would love her to walk a day in my anxiety ridden shoes.. and finally the reason she can’t sleep at night is likely due to the fact she does fuck all all day! ..

sophie love, please take that wee boy to the beach, to the park, anywhere... stop pretending you give a shite about covid and have been feared to go out, you didn’t care when you walked round b&m and the garden centre fingering baskets... make proper memories because in years to come you will wish you had done just that instead of making a lot of ridiculous meals and sticking them on a bamboo plate to take pics of it for a scrap book....I know that I’d rather sit down with my mum and look at old pics of us, not plates of pasta... Anyway... rant over
ATV 😘

LilPinkie

VIP Member
What’s the fucking point in cheerio sand? What about when he’s on real sand and starts smashing that in his gob? Tbf he won’t be on a beach until he’s about 15 anyway when he’s allowed out of the the grey dungeon
Can you imagine him when he can talk? But Mummaz, why does the peasants’ sand not taste sweet like our luxury sand?

• Haha
  • Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
Ronnie woke up so I’ve took him outside to look at the birds...

Dickhead. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You hold him close rock him, maybe sing to him IN A DARK ROOM and put him back to sleep. Also why is he in pjs? It’s fucking roasting my sons in a bodysuit and that’s it
Those blackout blinds and curtains are really working then #swipeup

• Haha