Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she make Ronnie so happy to stay still and sit on her lap 😆 mine would be bored to death and off across the garden to eat some mud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iym just feeling really uurmmm strange today guuyyzzzsss funnily enough just like my BFF Stace who I've only seen a few times said on her stories yesterday but you know me Mrs urrm Hinch with no originality xxx
How are you today though guyyyszzzz again not as if I care xxx ATB xxx

Reactions: 23
A lot of garages in new builds don’t actually fit cars in these days, or if they do it’s a VERY tight squeeze😂
Literally nobody I know with a new build Parks in their garage 😂

Maybe he loves his mumazzzz more than all of our children love us😂
Well she got me up at 4am and I didn’t take her outside To watch a pigeon gangbang so she probably detests me for being an awful mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will Jamie spend the next 3 days digging up half of the lawn for her new veg plot? Or will they be back off to the garden centre to buy multiple veg troughs to plant her newly acquired veg garden?
I'm pretty sure it will be the second option along with a story of how so many people have told her she needs to get something to plant the veg into, cos shes just learning guyyzzz

Reactions: 18
Jamie's story
'They've been out there since 6am' on a bleeping EGG chair
My babies been up since 6am as well and we've been watching cartoons, singing, I've chatted to him over my breakfast and hes currently on his gym

Zophie I know you can see this. PLAY WITH YOUR CHILD. he doesnt give a duck about pigeons

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Will Jamie spend the next 3 days digging up half of the lawn for her new veg plot? Or will they be back off to the garden centre to buy multiple veg troughs to plant her newly acquired veg garden?
I'm pretty sure it will be the second option along with a story of how so many people have told her she needs to get something to plant the veg into, cos shes just learning guyyzzz
Don’t be silly they will appear from the magic garage, be gifted or arrive via eBay 😆

That’s if and when she even realises she can’t leave them all in her little plastic thing and expect them to just grow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally nobody I know with a new build Parks in their garage 😂

Well she got me up at 4am and I didn’t take her outside To watch a pigeon gangbang so she probably detests me for being an awful mother.
Yeah same, they could potentially get in at a push but good luck opening their doors😂 Come on now, that’s terrible parenting. I bet your little one was desperate to go see the pigeons hense that early wake up, maybe she can try again tomorrow😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A lot of garages in new builds don’t actually fit cars in these days, or if they do it’s a VERY tight squeeze😂
The rangey and Audi were too big to fit in the garage so we had to find some other tit to fill the space, because you know we have to fill every inch of our house with something ( even if it looks stupid).
Hope that helps x

Reactions: 8
How does she make Ronnie so happy to stay still and sit on her lap 😆 mine would be bored to death and off across the garden to eat some mud 😂
I was thinking exactly this!! Mines 14 months and has no interest in just sitting still. Wants to me moving constantly. Sheusy have used command strips and the glue gun🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If they were expecting another baby why did they get rid of all of Ronnies baby toys? Unless they all had Ronnie emblazoned all over them 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s exactly what I was thinking??? Just keep it if you are planning another. Suppose she needs to make room before the begging begins!

Reactions: 2
Awwww here we go with her I feel so strange today guyZzzzz. And I GURANTEE she asked jamie to write they’ve been sitting on that bleeping chair from 6! Why does she think this is something to be proud of ? I have a one year old who gets up when it’s sunny at 5 every morning he pulls my hair & trashes my house whilst I make the breakfast but do we complain or let the world know? I then get on the floor and actually interact with him even tho I’m thinking why the duck are you awake so early dreaming of my bed but do I complain ? NO because that’s being a mum you bleeping bellend. I literally can not tolerate her anymore, she’s thinks she’s mrs daisy, I feel sorry for jamie with living with such a crackpot. She’s also defo pushing for a deal with some clothing brands etc cause gretel is gone. She needs brung down a peg or too seriously. Even when she’s cuddling ronsums giving him a nurse she’s still on her phone!! Getting on my saggy tits today the bleeping self observed twit

Jamie's story
'They've been out there since 6am' on a bleeping EGG chair
My babies been up since 6am as well and we've been watching cartoons, singing, I've chatted to him over my breakfast and hes currently on his gym

Zophie I know you can see this. PLAY WITH YOUR CHILD. he doesnt give a duck about pigeons
AMEN 🙏🏻

Reactions: 15
If they were expecting another baby why did they get rid of all of Ronnies baby toys? Unless they all had Ronnie emblazoned all over them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because the new baby will obviously need its own things gifted. Cant have Ron Ron getting everything gifted and not another 😱😱😱

Reactions: 10
I think Ronseal only stays so still on her lap because that's all he seems to know. He's always stuck in a high chair, pram or car seat or being held by her, rather than letting him explore and play a bit.

Soph, if you're reading this, Ron doesn't give a tit about your bastard pigeons! But it's OK guuuyyzzzz, you're still learning. All the vest!

Reactions: 19
Her toaster was so streaky, suppose to be a cleaning guru mun 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.