Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

8WG

“Lots of you are asking me”

Is the international instagrammer bullshit code for “I want to shove another product/company down your throat”

Every time she or SS say it a little part of me dies.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200623-181346_Instagram.jpg

Waiting to be blocked again! She can't keep not acknowledging she's doing wrong 😡😡😡 god only knows how many people she came into contact with on the weekend, and she's rubbing her grubby hands all over things again! Winding me up

• Haha
  • Heart

NoClue

Sorry but absolutely p***ing myself laughing at the bird stories! It’s like Vest Life in the middle ( when he worked in the office ) and his gf and Zoph pecking at him .. winner takes him home 😂

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Curious to know as i haven't been a regular reader of the hinch threads for very long( now i can't get enough of them, they're hilarious) anyways has any of her barmy army ever come on here to abuse any of yous?
A few times! Admin are very hot on getting rid of them though 🤣

• Haha

Emma20191988

Ok as a non mum what's the thing with blended cheerio cereal to play with in a sandpit??? Surely it's sticky, as Cheerios are mostly sugar! Also now he's realised it's sweet and won't stop eating it surely it's going to confuse him when he does come across real sand ..!? Why would you do that to your own child and not to mention what a waste of actual food.

8WG

Zoph is at it again @TomTitLane fooling her minions that she made the bed this morning but instead she refused the same clip she has now used 3 times.
It’s from the Hinch Time 3 weeks ago with Luther Vandross music.
Same camera angles and Febreeze bottle in exact same position.

Also the hob clean..... unless she manages to get the streaks to identically match she has reused one of them from a Freshen Up Friday.

In fact if you have a look though those highlights you’ll get de ja vu.

The reality of this woman is her bedroom is probably a pig sty and the kitchen but she keeps up the pretence with recycled clips.

As you would expect with a 1 year old let’s be honest?

Woman doesn’t have a shred of integrity.

ALL THE VEST.

I came to say well done tattle mummazzz daddads uncles and aunties were doing a great job raising Ron he’s allowed a spoon AND cup today 🎉

• Haha

Laurob

Having watched both Hinch & SS stories this morning, the difference in the two in terms of how they are with their wee boys is just unreal. Rex off exploring, opening doors, laughing & giggling - poor Ronnie swinging in an egg chair with his psychotic mother for hours. So very sad.

• Sad

AC55

VIP Member
I'm Kate to the party ( been on nights as I have a proper job) so #bekond

Is there anything more peaceful than an empty garden centre? Yes and that's anywhere that you're not!
Are you planning on writing a book now on infant development because you have googled schemas?
Are the "lots of people" asking about your car seat the same "lots of people" who ask about everything else you advertise?
How's your anxiety today? I'm wondering because yesterday you were wittering on about being nervous letting people see you without the old woman filter yet last night you put up a story of yourself dressed in skimpy pyjamas, sat in a seductive pose, face filtered to death, staring at your reflection in your camera.
Why when Maldon has it's own weather system defaulted to permanently sunny are you trailing Ronisonewhere'sthatyeargone round a bloody garden centre?
Why didn't you go somewhere that Fat Dog Slim and Ronnie could get some exercise and excitement?
Why do you try and pass off stories you recorded three weeks ago as recent? Are the flowers in your bedroom not dead yet?

Why are you the most vacuous non-entity on earth?
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
‘It’s expensive guyzzzzz’ so obviously us peasants couldn’t afford it, 😡 how fucking patronising is she? It’s expensive cos you’ve had it for free so people will have to pay more for it! Fuck off with your free shit, she is proper winding me up today mainly cos I have a fan I’ve had since the 90’s & the poor shit is working overtime trying keep my blobby body cool 😂
Same with the birthday ball gown. She must have thought “I won’t bother telling them the price, the fuckers only like Chinese sweatshop rejects off eBay.” Has to make excuses when she’s bought something that’s not cheap as well. “Hope you don’t mind guys it was just soooo hot so I had no choice. You lot can just fan yourself with your universal credit letters or something ;) works just as well,love you guys, ATB”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Nelliemellie

Today’s stories brought to you by Mrs Grinchface

1) A lovely shot of fatsomes cock to get your metabolism going this morning

2) followed by a breakfast dish consisting of egg and another dose of lardsome and Ronnietta eating his slop

3) lady grinch will delight fans with their own ideas about the greenhouse . Lady grinch will perform a magic show whereby she will pull out some seeds and growing pots out of her arsehole to do said task

4) a random craft attempt possibly consisting of shit twigs and spray paint

5) lady grinch will treat her fans to yet another rap show this time all about McDonald’s in her failed attempt to woo Burger King

6) Pre Recorded surprises are in store for her fans today with oven scrubbing and a few finger clicks showing her magical effect on making her bed etc

Enjoy guys

ATVVVVVVV

I CANNOT WAIT

• Haha
Mumsnetty moment but who honestly allows their child to get back up if they wake up that soon after going to bed 😆

Makes me feel like a right cow mine would be told it’s bed time and to lay down and go back to sleep!!!!!!!

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
I'm fairly certain we've seen that fan in the background of her videos for weeks... But they just got it out the loft... 🤥 Could have left it up there for Trace, bet she's melting.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Jamie's story
'They've been out there since 6am' on a fucking EGG chair
My babies been up since 6am as well and we've been watching cartoons, singing, I've chatted to him over my breakfast and hes currently on his gym

Zophie I know you can see this. PLAY WITH YOUR CHILD. he doesnt give a fuck about pigeons

• Heart
Gawd is it because I'm due my period or is she being an even bigger wanker recently than normal. She sticks her kid to the back of the sofa for months, but now he's so advanced that he can push a car across the room and email grandma??

EVERYTHING is his fav!! Shite on a stick guyz, he just luvs it, it's his fav!! Every meal she makes him is his fav!! Oh fuck off now!!

I hope noone buys her charity shop toys for their own sake, after her having 30 ppl round at the weekend and then shoes that were spotted sitting in the middle of mashmanz play area.

I hope her botox drops and her mugshots stain her teeth that she's breaking in for red rum.

Sorry guyz, hormonal here. I'm. Just learning, does that make sense? Please #bekond atv 💁🏻‍♀️😘

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
She’s obvs clocked that he’s a bit behind and been researching
How many first time mums research schema and shout the word out.
so full of shit

• Haha

bubblebuttt

As much as people like to give SS shit and I know this isn't a rave thread 🙄 but she does so much more with her children, at the woods, playing, exploring while hinch just sits in her garden confining poor little Ronnie to one space at a time and under developing him. It's sad really.

• Sad

Spoke

VIP Member
Definitely. No way would a man think someone making their baby wave at a baby they didn’t know and will never meet is ‘cute’. To be fair, most people, male or female, with an ounce of sense would think that’s just downright weird and would be pressing the block button and looking into injunctions..
If my baby was waving at my phone because they saw another baby so often they think they’re friends I would take a long hard look at what I am prioritising, instagram or my
child.

• Heart
Reactions: 33