Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That boy was given that wipe! Why can’t he just play with his toys without her making it all about her and her stupid cleaning. Also what a waste of a wipe too. He didn’t need it! He’s used as a prop for her grid. It was funny that she quickly stopped the video when he put the wipe into his mouth though, and that’s why we don’t encourage kids to play with wipes or nappy bags Soph! Clearly she’s just learning guuyyyyyssss🤣

Reactions: 33
Of all the things she does that drive me MAD, and there are many, the squealing ‘MUMMAZ’ at him constantly has to be tops.

She’s SO desperate for it to be his first word its sickening.

And she never says it in a way for him to learn who ‘mummaz’ actually is (though he probably can’t tell anyway what with her 5000 different faces)! He was playing with the clock and she says it?! WHAT. Just awful

Reactions: 26
Why does she act surprised when it’s THE ONLY reason she was bought that toy / kitchen. Same with the 7 piece cleaning set she got him wonder when that great gushing emotional reveal will be “can’t cope guyssssssss he’s like mummazzzz” 🥱

Anyone else finding it to hot to play out right now even in the same we were melting 😆 the house is much cooler. Ronnie is so chilled bless him guess maybe Jamie is the more chilled One that he follows? I’ve never seen a baby lookso bored even when playing 😂 he’s like oh that bleeping phone again.

Reactions: 15
What happened with the 'neighbour' sending photos/story to the tabloids?

Sorry if I missed it.. it's hard to keep up with this thread 😂

Reactions: 7
As for the way she talks I think she is a telly tubby. It came on TV the Other day and I remember thinking WTF is that where hinch learnt to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as people like to give SS tit and I know this isn't a rave thread 🙄 but she does so much more with her children, at the woods, playing, exploring while hinch just sits in her garden confining poor little Ronnie to one space at a time and under developing him. It's sad really.
They’re all money grabbers don’t forget SS is a Tv professional and Hoe is actually an actor . Not hard to put 2+2 together is it! All for the gram!

Reactions: 8
If she ever has a daughter her nose will be put right out when Jamie has a new girl to protect and shower with love.

Reactions: 19
What happened with the 'neighbour' sending photos/story to the tabloids?

Sorry if I missed it.. it's hard to keep up with this thread 😂
There’s absolutely nothing anywhere about breaking lockdown rules. It’s all bollocks about how amazing it all was

Reactions: 5
Why does she act surprised when it’s THE ONLY reason she was bought that toy / kitchen. Same with the 7 piece cleaning set she got him wonder when that great gushing emotional reveal will be “can’t cope guyssssssss he’s like mummazzzz” 🥱

Anyone else finding it to hot to play out right now even in the same we were melting 😆 the house is much cooler. Ronnie is so chilled bless him guess maybe Jamie is the more chilled One that he follows? I’ve never seen a baby lookso bored even when playing 😂 he’s like oh that bleeping phone again.
Don't think he's chilled out, more vacant 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I’m beginning to get really pissed off with this new strain of anxiety that seems to affect narcissistic attention seekers.

It is such a kick in the teeth to those struggling to hold their lives together because a real anxiety disorder is destroying their way of living. You can’t claim crippling anxiety one minute and then hours later post pictures of yourself seductively posing and looking adoringly at yourself infront of a mirror. It’s just not how it works.

When everybody plays the anxiety victim because it’s the ‘in’ thing, it stigmatises the condition for others genuinely suffering. It takes resources away from those in need and it pushes those who are inwardly crying out for help further down the ranks of support.

Sophie is more than welcome to make a fool of herself on a daily basis to meet her egotistical needs. But I really wish she would leave the faux anxiety out of her scheming ways. She’s just kicking people down to the ground to grapple her way up to the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of all the things she does that drive me MAD, and there are many, the squealing ‘MUMMAZ’ at him constantly has to be tops.

She’s SO desperate for it to be his first word its sickening.

And she never says it in a way for him to learn who ‘mummaz’ actually is (though he probably can’t tell anyway what with her 5000 different faces)! He was playing with the clock and she says it?! WHAT. Just awful
Exactly! Poor kid is going to think everything is called a Mummaz. Even if it means his first word will be Minky, she really needs to repeat back to him what something is! I’m not saying she needs to turn into one of those ‘make every shopping trip into an intellectual stimulus‘ for their baby/toddler parents but Ronnie won’t learn. However, I had to change my shopping times a couple of years ago as it always coincided with an academic looking ‘cool’ dad who narrated very loudly around the aisles - ’well done Tarquin’, that’s right, it’s taramasalata/sour dough/balsamic vinegar‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its 30 odd degrees absolutely boiling so why on earth is she cooking a full on meal for lunch?! Surely a sandwich, cucumber, some fruit, crisps etcis sufficient for when it's this warm?? 🤷‍♀️ I dont have kids so just learning here!

Reactions: 37
That boy was given that wipe! Why can’t he just play with his toys without her making it all about her and her stupid cleaning. Also what a waste of a wipe too. He didn’t need it! He’s used as a prop for her grid. It was funny that she quickly stopped the video when he put the wipe into his mouth though, and that’s why we don’t encourage kids to play with wipes or nappy bags Soph! Clearly she’s just learning guuyyyyyssss🤣
Yep
He just held it while he tried to play with that toy.
But Sophie has to make it about herself

I admit my 18 month and 3 year old do grab wipes when they cna and start wiping as they’re copying me. But they actually immature the wiping action. Not just hold it like poor handsomes while he’s trying to play

and at first it was cute then I was like no chance As there was a wipe shortage at the beginning of lockdown

Reactions: 6
Wow! Far too much cheese on that slop.....😉
“I’m just going to make us all lunch” - er, no, there were 8 or 9 little pieces of chicken in the pan. Please tell me how that feeds two adults and a one year old?? And use proper grated cheese - not plastic pre-grated crap, ffs!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.