Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will find one in the magic garage! Oh silly me! Look what I found in the garage. A full on allotment with lots of little gardener staff. Silly me, I didn’t see it! #snoreboreoff
I do wonder does she realise most of those things need to actually be planted in the ground?
‘oh that fits in there that’s handy’ yes soph cause that’s how it’ll grow 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those blackout blinds and curtains are really working then #swipeup
I have had one of the blackout blinds for a long time now and tbh they just make the room a bleeping sauna I’ve been having to get him to sleep in his pram and move him into his room

“Hiya Mrs Bint, Mr Hinch here. I can honestly say I’ve never heard the daft bat mention it before. Although, she was rocking backwards and forwards shaking like a shitting dog and shouting ‘Jean Piaget is God’ earlier. That might have something to do with it?
Hope this helps. All the effin vesTTT”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mumsnetty moment but who honestly allows their child to get back up if they wake up that soon after going to bed 😆

Makes me feel like a right cow mine would be told it’s bed time and to lay down and go back to sleep!!!!!!!

Reactions: 34
I call bullshit on ronseal waking up, she probably had one of her manic episodes of missing him when he's sleeping and woke him up while Vesticles wasn't looking 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine Sitting in bed minding ya own business with ya 3yr old watching Sophlora’s story of her bird watching to then her videoing two pigeons shagging, nice one, cheers, ATV
19BAEE3B-596B-4373-816B-D50F4A3B5693.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I hope Soph realises she will have to dig up some of her garden for the vegatables she got today. Won't last long in the pots. Soph you should really read up on vegatable Gardens. Maybe order these books with the ones you ordered a few weeks ago that were supposed to educate yourself on BLM! While your at it order some cook books.

Reactions: 8
Guiseeee, I can't handle this actually working m'larkey. I get home and there's a good 10+ stories from Hinch and you lot have filled 50 million threads 😂

Reactions: 12
Guyzzzz ronrondoron was jealous (you know when he watched mumaz instagram from the other night) that his older brother got a late supper and all he got was an ellas pouch. I heard ronrondoron refuses to go back to sleep until Mumazzzzz cooks him supper!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Buzzing off her fake tits cos theres some pigeons on her fence ffs. I hope they tit all over her new pot stand and nick all the seeds

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she stroking him like he's her precious?

Also, how bleeping fat are the pigeons in maldon?! She must feed them the same diet as henners.
Watching these videos reminded me of the facial expressions you see little girls pulling at drama class and those who take part in beauty pageants.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally has no clue! The plants she has bought need to be transferred into either a vegetable garden or separate growbags. They will be dead in no time if she leaves them in those small pots in her greenhouse thingy. They need lots of space to grow and proper compost.
I actually laughed out loud that she thought she could grow sweet potatoes in a seed pod 😩🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks deranged there pointing to the birds with Ronnie, meanwhile poor kid looks like ge just wants to go back to bed

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.