Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Helen could I please change my name to 'imjustlearninguyszz' if no one has that or similar 🥰 apologies if anyone has, its just my fave thing of hers to say 😂 makes me chuckle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really feeling herself atm isn’t she with all these non-Gretel videos. She must be getting addicted to the flattery of all her adoring fans, basically rubbing one out every time she shows a peek of something resembling her actual face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guyzz I'm so excited, you'll never guess what's arrived..a really exciting ebayer that I completely forgot I ordered. It's an allotment guyzzz, I'll leave a little swipe up for you as I know loads of you will ask which one I ordered, we are all learning together guyzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s really feeling herself atm isn’t she with all these non-Gretel videos. She must be getting addicted to the flattery of all her adoring fans, basically rubbing one out every time she shows a peek of something resembling her actual face.
No one wants Gretel as the face of their brand so Hinch is using her mug to get some lucrative deals x

Reactions: 17
Haven't read the ft but I have a theory (stay with me 🙈) crafty Hincho has done the ask me anything on Jamienoballs account knowing full well that us Tattlers will ask a few wee questions and maybe SS and post on here... So hinchball will be on checking and match up the instagram accounts to the tattler accounts that posted their questions?!

ATV
Well she cant block me cos I blocked her weeks ago 🖕🏽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she is a f**king bird watcher. 🙄🙄🙄

She is an absolute pain in the dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey fellow Mummaz and DadDads hands up if when your kid wakes an hour (at most?!) after bedtime you have decided to take them outside for extra stimulation doing the thing you professed for the first time this morning you just both LOVED doing?! Anyone?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but absolutely p***ing myself laughing at the bird stories! It’s like Vest Life in the middle ( when he worked in the office ) and his gf and Zoph pecking at him .. winner takes him home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It will be interesting to see if gretel gradually gets dropped, theres definately something going on if she stops using the filters.
I was just coming on here to ask why she’s posting with her normal face All of a sudden and not Gretel..... seeing as Gretel is supposed to help with her “anxiety” so she can hide!

Reactions: 10
Now she is a f**king bird watcher. 🙄🙄🙄

She is an absolute pain in the dick.
I have to be honest, I too would have filmed that and proper giggled like a 12 year old. Wouldn’t have woken my baby up for it, but I did laugh 🤭 shall I show myself out? Where’s the rave thread? #uhoh #washmymouthoutwithzoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not even gonna lie am pissing laughing at the pigeon gang bang, first bit of banter I’ve ever heard her have! And I bet ronnies still sitting there like 🙄🙄🙄 ma who Honestly gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey fellow Mummaz and DadDads hands up if when your kid wakes an hour (at most?!) after bedtime you have decided to take them outside for extra stimulation doing the thing you professed for the first time this morning you just both LOVED doing?! Anyone?!
Maybe she's going to make him supper now. Some sweet potato and courgette milk with a cucumber star for decoration and a sprinkle of turmeric. Mmm...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ok he’s Jamie’s problem. She probably woke him up for the gram now will go dump him back on Jamie’s lap to get back to sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks deranged there pointing to the birds with Ronnie, meanwhile poor kid looks like ge just wants to go back to bed
Haha yeah that's what i thought. Poor kids looking around in bewilderment thinking why did i have to get lumbered with this C**t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to make that weird corner of garden that Henry digs at to her veg patch or something I bet now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.