Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I have a child and still ask all these questions 😆 the cheerio thing is some hack that’s appeared on social media it’s pointless though and like you say must be sticky 🤢
In my opinion the Cheerio sand would be suitable for a baby around 6 months and just sitting up and exploring texture etc, so she’s way late to that as usual. A child of 1 year old would be able to understand that if the sand goes in their mouth it’s not pleasant so isn’t likely to do it again. I don’t think there’s any harm in that, they’re learning. Ive worked in a nursery And I’ve seen many a sand eater, but they never swallow it😂. When my daughter was 1 she went to the same nursery I worked at and I found her pottering around the yard and the staff hadn’t watched her properly and she had eaten some of a potted plant like it was a chocolate gateau. Safe to say she’s still alive and kicking at 6 years old now. Doesn’t do them any harm to just learn these things for themselves. As long as they aren’t given free reign of a cleaning cupboard *cough cough* then there’s not many things that are risky for a one year old to play with if you do it with them. I don’t think crumbling cereal is necessary at all

Reactions: 20

Tracy2019

Her diet is fucking shocking shes a 30 year old mother and lives off of packets spaghetti hoops and bread? Oh not forgetting eggs aswell. Does she never eat fruit or vegetables? Why cant she ever eat anything nutritional🤢 And as for having crisps for breakfast nearly all the time aswell thats just awful🤦🏻‍♀️ She may be slim on the outside but she is absolutely clogging her arteries.
I asked her why she doesn’t steam her veg keep the goodness in rather than boils it to death??? Guess what I got blocked Jeso it was a simple question she’s a 2bob rocket 🚀

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
So she only has 20 mins clean the bathroom before Ronaldo wakes from his 200th nap of the day, where is vest? I hope Ronnie isn’t downstairs in that bloody basket? And who doesn’t move stuff when cleaning, she is fucking lazy! Dig at us tattlers eh Shopie....

Attachments

• Haha

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I bought one of the ebayer dresses.....first time wearing it, went to the beach, sat down and the cheap shitty dress split allllllllll the way up the back so had to spend The rest of the day sat down then walk back to the car with me arse out.

#cheapshit #neveragain #husbandwasembarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 19

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I wonder will vestlife munch on the cheerios sand in the middle of the night. Poor sod hasn't had food since those sad burgers
🤪

• Haha
I think Ronseal only stays so still on her lap because that's all he seems to know. He's always stuck in a high chair, pram or car seat or being held by her, rather than letting him explore and play a bit.

Soph, if you're reading this, Ron doesn't give a shit about your bastard pigeons! But it's OK guuuyyzzzz, you're still learning. All the vest!

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
"why does she not give him a spoon?" "Why doesn't he have a sippy cup?"

A spoon and a sippy cup in one video today, hi Soph!
20-06-24-13-56-48-322_deco.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-135619.jpg

Catloaf

I still find it utterly bizarre how she makes a mini meal just for Ronnie every day. Why do they not all eat the same thing together?? I’ve said it before that I’ve never known such a strange household when it comes to their food habits.

allforthegram

VIP Member
Does the divvy cow not realise the garden centre is empty because we’re in a pandemic? (Believe it or not) why could she not just take rondog millionaire to feed some ducks or something poor boy would of loved it? Why is she such a donkey??

Also whilst the pregnancy rumours are going around I've notice she is placing captions over her stomach area, leaning forward in pictures and the obvious bloody dresses that dont show her surgery helped figure.
Also whilst the pregnancy rumours are going around I've notice she is placing captions over her stomach area, leaning forward in pictures and the obvious bloody dresses that dont show her surgery helped figure.
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I don’t think she could cope with another kid. I think she’s struggled with RonnieBlessHim. She’s totally overwhelmed I think another baby would tip her over the edge. I don’t think emotionally she handles life well

Laurend

What’s the fucking point in cheerio sand? What about when he’s on real sand and starts smashing that in his gob? Tbf he won’t be on a beach until he’s about 15 anyway when he’s allowed out of the the grey dungeon

Gla30

Chatty Member
She’s not got time to move things to clean? But neither you or your husband have jobs hun 😂

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I spotted the dyson fan the other day amongst the party stuff and thought great something they bought.
But here she is advertising it
Can’t believe dyson have sunk to her level

Yeah at his party, sorry about the quality it was on a video and it has been seen earlier but not sure when

fan.png
104942850_206563910515536_2806919272279025148_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry