Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Does anybody remember that ‘hinch train’ she started the other week? Has she ever mentioned that since that day?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I thought the exact same!!!
Definitely. No way would a man think someone making their baby wave at a baby they didn’t know and will never meet is ‘cute’. To be fair, most people, male or female, with an ounce of sense would think that’s just downright weird and would be pressing the block button and looking into injunctions..

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
STOP BLOODY TOUCHING THINGS THAT YOU ARENT BUYING YOU STUPID, STUPID WOMAN!!

Who knows what you could have picked up at your little shindig over the weekend. I assume Ma Barker is back at work in the florists so she will be coming into contact with random strangers on a daily basis, possibly even grieving family members who have lost someone with covid19.
Think of someone other than yourself for once Sophie 😡

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I just want to know when frogface is going to show us some questions and his answers 😂😂 guessing it’s just is tattlers having some bantzzzz atv
I reckon if he was allowed he would have some banter back. But she probably doesn’t even let him read the messages let alone reply

• Haha

8WG

Gazebo is back....

So it disappeared when the pigeons were shagging
It was also missing from this morning’s “Good Morning” dreamy montage
Now it has appeared at lunchtime

Is Jamie’s new full time job collapsing and rebuilding the f**king thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So this morning she feels strange just like Stacey did yesterday morning 🤔
They might as well just merge their Instagram accounts !

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Not caught up on the thread since last night so this might have been said. But Hinch seems to be in competition with Stacey for everything, so why can’t she take a leaf out of her book with the parenting. Stacey’s out there on bloody rope swings having a blast while Ronnie is banished to the garden baby wiping his bloody toy kitchen. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with your kid playing out in the garden. But Ronnie doesn’t get to do anything. He’s banished to one spot. She bring the indoors outside. Outdoor play is supposed to be about exploring not doing the same stuff that he does outside. The poor lad can’t crawl round because lardarse shits in the grass and we all know her green plants have probably gone yellow because he’s pissed on them. Hinch get the boy some stimulation for goodness sake, sitting in the egg chair cuddling him at 6am is doing him no favours. Let the boy have fun

LaTela

Chatty Member
Another thing WHO THE HELL uses blended up Cheerios in a 1 year olds ‘sand’ table? What’s wrong with actual SAND? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor little sod’s going to get one hell of a shock should they actually ever get to a beach!!
Whizzing up expensive cereal - madness!

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'm disappointed, Onslow hasn't answered my question. How will I sleep now? I'll have to go sit in my yard and watch the birds shagging and look at my solar lights😂😂

• Haha

Hoatsandboes

Imagine being arsed to stamp the toilet roll every time you use a few sheets of it...Jesus wept 🤯 wish I had the time!!

A lot of garages in new builds don’t actually fit cars in these days, or if they do it’s a VERY tight squeeze😂
Literally nobody I know with a new build Parks in their garage 😂

Maybe he loves his mumazzzz more than all of our children love us😂
Well she got me up at 4am and I didn’t take her outside To watch a pigeon gangbang so she probably detests me for being an awful mother.

• Haha

Boobyx

Buzzing off her fake tits cos theres some pigeons on her fence ffs. I hope they shit all over her new pot stand and nick all the seeds

• Haha

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Hard to say without knowing her personally, but I've always thought she's got a good splash of narcissistic personality disorder in her (sense of entitlement, self-importance, a need for constant praise and an exploitative nature e.g. her baby & fans) she screams narcissist to me.
If you're a psychologist you should know not to speculate on someone's mental health who you don't know.

• Heart