Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s really feeling herself atm isn’t she with all these non-Gretel videos. She must be getting addicted to the flattery of all her adoring fans, basically rubbing one out every time she shows a peek of something resembling her actual face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Guyzz I'm so excited, you'll never guess what's arrived..a really exciting ebayer that I completely forgot I ordered. It's an allotment guyzzz, I'll leave a little swipe up for you as I know loads of you will ask which one I ordered, we are all learning together guyzz.

• Haha

PurpleLemonade

Mrs Grinch seriously needs to do her research before raving about REALLY small businesses!
I think that's why she makes the text so small when she's declaring ads and gifts. Tiny text for TINY businesses. Like that really small company she loves, I think it's called P&G?

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
A hot meal on a boiling hot day. Just what’s needed 🙄

I’m seriously beginning to think this is filmed at tea time really and she pretends it’s his lunch today. Otherwise it just doesn’t make any sense. I just can’t get my head around the effort for what we all know is essentially a snack type meal.

Unless I’m physically going out somewhere for lunch and paying for food at a restaurant/cafe I wouldn’t eat that amount of food at home for my lunch, and neither does my child. Ronnie will no doubt of eaten all of it too (I still don’t believe it). Just awaiting the empty plate and boring lunch board she wastes her time filling in.

Give the kid a sandwich, a toastie, some houmous and pitta breads, picky foods, some children’s crisps, a yoghurt. Why does he have to an ala carte 5* meal at LUNCH? REALLY?

That meal would of been perfect to fill his tummy before bed and looked half decent for them to eat too. I guess as soon as her phones down for the day out come the pouches and takeaway menus.

Last edited:
  • Heart

InstaFamous

What actually IS her account now? Mummy-blogger-come-TIK-TOK-fan-and-weaning-recipie-expert-with-beechgrove-garden-in-the-mix-and-not-to-mention-the-cure-for-anxiety.

Pretty niche market, huh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Not even gonna lie am pissing laughing at the pigeon gang bang, first bit of banter I’ve ever heard her have! And I bet ronnies still sitting there like 🙄🙄🙄 ma who Honestly gives a fuck

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Have they got an allotment, because they haven't got anywhere at Hinch towers to grow that lot. 30 years old and completely clueless, Ma & Pa Barker must be so proud 🤦‍♀️

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Anyone else sweltering in this heat and thinking “Mmmmmm what I really need now is a piping hot chicken and rice lunch?!”
And made from chicken that was cut up and left on the side in said sweltering heat while Mummaz edited her videos?
Mmmmm yummy!!!
🥵

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
How fucking obvious is it that Ronnie has not just woken up? Why would you take your kid outside? Wouldn’t you just resettle them back to sleep. I don’t get the random lies? If my child woke up an hour after being put to bed and I decided to take him outside to keep him awake even longer he would be so angry with me. Why does she feel the need to tell such blatant lies all the time?

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I’m sat here giggling hysterically because as I wrote the above post my husband came downstairs and started trying to fix the dishwasher! (No vest though) maybe there’s something in these clicks salad fingers

• Haha
I hope she is getting help for her food issues “hold the diet” for having a sandwich!! She’s absolutely tiny she doesn’t need to diet.

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
If you're a psychologist you should know not to speculate on someone's mental health who you don't know.
But it’s just fine for the rest of us to speculate on her every move, thought, eating, parenting? Come on! 🤣

Anyone who has been impacted by a person with narcissistic personality disorder will spot it in Zoph a mile off. And thoss of us that have will find it probably a little triggering as a narcissist will quite literally fuck with your brain to the point they could convince you that the sky is green

Henny Penny

VIP Member
She really is dealing with the 1st party like the aftermath or a wedding or actually having a baby. Even that live after - was like they’d just got married and couldn’t believe what had just happened! 😂😂
It’s finished.... move on!!

• Haha

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Haven't read the ft but I have a theory (stay with me 🙈) crafty Hincho has done the ask me anything on Jamienoballs account knowing full well that us Tattlers will ask a few wee questions and maybe SS and post on here... So hinchball will be on checking and match up the instagram accounts to the tattler accounts that posted their questions?!

ATV

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Poor Sir Napsalot can't even have a nap in peace with her on the loose! Only got 20 minutes left before he wakes up? Has he got a timer on him or something?
Flinging flash liquid about and saying "to me this is satisfaction" speaks volumes about her as a mother in my opinion. She gets no joy out of being with Ronnie and barring taking a few toys in the garden that she swoops on like a vulture if he dares to look like he's having fun, he goes virtually nowhere. Except to sleep. Meanwhile she's declaring satisfaction from cleaning the bath and hoovering.
Why on earth have they not bought Ronnie a big paddling pool big enough for them all to play in? The garden is big enough to host 30, sorry 6 people in a gazebo so surely they could find the space? They would have so much fun and no mess in her precious house!

• Heart

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Why is she using cheerio sand? Since when did that become the thing to do? All that’s going to do is give your kid a taste for sugar and the worst experience of their little lives when they taste a mouthful of real sand for the first time! Plus how many Cheerios do you need to crush to get that amount of sand? Surely the flies and bugs are attracted to the sugary treat also?? Give him normal sand - he’ll eat it the once or twice, and then decide he won’t do it again 🤣 kids are quick learners! Adults not so 😉