Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Guyyyyzzzzz. I was watching the pigeons shagging and now they won’t leave me alone. I feel like Doctor Dolittle, I’m not sure how this happened to little old me guyyyzzzz. I wonder if they can relate to me the way my handsnomes does? I really think this is my new calling. Did they like the rabbit ears? What do you all think? (Disclaimer, only give me love and affection and don’t say anything bad. I’m only trying to help the animalzzzz)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
hello Im kate to the party after my early morning gripings as Ive been out trying to get a job to keep my kids in sweetpotato seeing as we are in the middle of a global pandemic and lots of us have been made redundant and very few places are hiring *and breathe*
I cant imagine a garden centre is much fun for a 1 year old (unless its one of those ones with millions of animals and birds) but she has to share that shes there. I went to primark as I needed pandemic pants and I cant imagine recording my bloomers for my instagram.

Ps dishwashers still broken.........

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gln2810

Realllyyyyy bothering me that she keeps calling that toy a kitchen. IT'S A SMART LEARNING HOME!! 😂

• Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She looks so weird in this, I think part of the problem is her eyebrows are drawn on in a “surprised” expression. But she looks really creepy, I’d shit bricks if I saw that coming towards me in an alley. Poor Ronnie looks fed up of her shit 😂
Yup, so let’s overstimulate him with fresh air and noise guaranteed to get him back to sleep. Mrs hinch knows, guise!

• Haha

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I thought the Cheerios were a good idea Tbh.... but... then I see him eating it. When he ever does get to sit on a beach and tries to eat it he’s in for a shocker it don’t taste like Cheerios!

• Haha

Tilly3

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways, can’t believe how thick this girl is, wonder what it was Onslow first saw in her, especially being 11 years older 😳 can only think she was a bit of a goer!! ATV

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So madam sees herself as fat then, with the 'hold the diet' remark.
She's painfully thin as it is.
Could understand if she was 20st or summat. No offence to those that may be cuddly, but she pisses me off when she goes on about her weight.
Its not a good look at all, and it sends a bad message to all the young impressionable girls out there.
Definitely has issues on that subject.

Screenshot_20200623_132914.jpg

• Angry

CoolMom

VIP Member
What are you all on about??? I always go and take my baby son out into the garden at 9PM to watch pigeons shag on my fence
Omfg I laughed so much at this and thinking about taking my own toddlers out at this time 😂 fucking carnage would ensue and not pigeon related! Shes such a knob. He probably just got dropped off by Ma Barker.

• Haha

a big give away

Chatty Member
Maybe i clean my house incorrectly.
But why would you make beds, do the kitchen to go back upstairs.
Would you not go top to bottom no 🤷

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Will Jamie spend the next 3 days digging up half of the lawn for her new veg plot? Or will they be back off to the garden centre to buy multiple veg troughs to plant her newly acquired veg garden?
I'm pretty sure it will be the second option along with a story of how so many people have told her she needs to get something to plant the veg into, cos shes just learning guyyzzz

In the first video she just posted she is showing what cleaning products she is going to use. Theyre on the window sill...then next video it shows her getting the exact same products out of her stupid upstairs narnia. Precorded possibly? Gd she gets on my nerves

Beebee3

Just saying..... the daft cow is surprised they sell ‘food plants’ in a garden centre....

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Not sure if others follow the nursemums.. and I know her little boy isn't well but to me this is anxiety and what I would say is proper anxiety worries not the poxy "picking dog shit up" "places to park my car" " if its going to rain"
Mrshinch should learn to appreciate what she has in life and maybe give kaytee a follow and she how she copes with life, cos I for one would be ashamed.
Screenshot_20200624-200422_Instagram.jpg

• Heart