Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieBeds

VIP Member
It's not women supporting each other. They are supporting some sweatshop some where. Hardly the same or anything to cheer about.
Urgh I hate the ‘women supporting women’ crap over Instagram- it’s rarely sincere and often used as a way to cancel/silence anyone who has a different opinion. And agree they’re just supporting workers being exploited.

Reactions: 18

AC55

VIP Member
She's really struggling for content now isn't she? Desperate for engagement so she asks about romantic gestures and favourite parts of your wedding day? Well call me old fashioned but those type of things for me are very personal and not things I'm prepared to share and especially not with a psychotic crackpot like her!

Justapeep

VIP Member
She most definitely could not handle another baby, she would be spinning that neck like in the exorcist. Imagine which handsums she would profess love for the most. Try and clean on top of 2 kids under 2 and pose for the camera. If she has any sense she would stick with what she’s got all though to be fair it would make interesting viewing

• Haha

LaTela

Chatty Member
Wow! Far too much cheese on that slop.....😉
“I’m just going to make us all lunch” - er, no, there were 8 or 9 little pieces of chicken in the pan. Please tell me how that feeds two adults and a one year old?? And use proper grated cheese - not plastic pre-grated crap, ffs!!

Swipeupguyzzz

Pasta again for ronnie 🤦🏻‍♀️😪 poor little boy, whats so bad about having some sandwiches cut into soldiers? With some fruit? Why always carbs ffs a one year old shouldnt be eating as much stodge as he does 🥴
sandwiches doth not maketh the weaning book hun, hth #iwasjustlearningbutnowi'mafuckingguru

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she look deranged in this video? Poor Ronnie looks like he can’t be arsed with her. “I can’t believe there’s birds in my sky, how did this happen to me? I’m a first time mum, just learning guyzzz I honestly can’t believe it”
I think this video is purely to prove to tattle that her forehead still moves after a trip to the dentist 😆

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I wish another newspaper rather than the Scum would run a story on Zoph. I’d go on and let rip but I refuse to even engage with their page regardless of my strong dislike for Grinch and her rule breaking!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
So new people have asked her how to do that silly toilet roll stamp and towel fold thing and she hasn’t actually showed them how to do it!
What is the actual point of her account.

• Haha

Liz oakes

Soz but that’s Mary poppins montage is 🤮inducing . Why does it all look so staged and false . Any one else I’d be like awww that’s sweet but everything looks so staged & un natural with her & I can’t put my finger on why ??

Baby wakes up at bedtime Check they are ok then leave them to settle back off, no drag him outside for a “lets show off for instagram fake set up moment again” 🙄🙄🙄

Therealist

VIP Member
She hasn’t got a clue has she, the people around her are disgusting for letting this continue. She’s made her money she should just go now and bond with her son without the phone.

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Why is she always buying storage and then buying things to go in it? I thought you bought a greenhouse if you needed one, and the kallax unit she put in the garage then asked what she should fill it with? I don’t understand that at all

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If they were expecting another baby why did they get rid of all of Ronnies baby toys? Unless they all had Ronnie emblazoned all over them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
30 years she’s been searching for a four leafed clover..... sure she doesn’t need one any more she found her luck when she landed on Instagram and she got all she ever wished for.

• Heart

ELFILY

VIP Member
Maybe it's because I'm old but bagging up toys for the charity shop when they have suggested they will be trying for baby number 2 seems such a waste to me.
I had a dreadful pregnancy after 2 miscarriages, nearly died after a haemorrhage during the birth and was pretty certain we would be stopping at one but still boxed the best bits up in the attic until we were sure.

I would be very surprised if that bag doesnt end up in the dustbin. We have 18 charity shops in the town where I live. Only 3 have reopened and only 1 is accepting donations. They are going to be in her way for a good while yet.
she’s obviously got money to waste to buy the same toy again for the next one!

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Oh she’s doing it again with her grabby little mits. What makes it worse this time is that she’s had that party at the weekend so can’t even say she hasn’t come into contact with any people. Hope an elderly person doesn’t pick up that basket she’s just mauled and put back

Eat more cake

VIP Member
That ‘women supporting women‘ is really cringeworthy now. You’re right, buying those is supporting a slave master in a sweatshop in India, not other women. 😡
To me it makes a mockery of the education on race she is supposed to have been doing. They wont be fair trade, the workers wont be looked after or educated.

• Heart