Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

The candle between the eyes made me look like a fool but I still sat there having a pull

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope this helps...

Posting a lot of photo's recently modelling clothes, after a collab are we?

Reactions: 10
Yes I’m still here! It’s actually a breech of privacy law to take photos of people without their consent in their own private settings! Home or garden come under that.
Yes that’s true but on a public walkway it’s not illegal ie the street etc. You are correct in everything you say. It must be awful for you and your husband to be living so close to her. Neighbours can be difficult and hateful. Really happy you are not shying away from her. I would say you make her very nervous and she can’t handle you. But why should they try and make your life miserable. Welcome to Tattle. I usually read all and hardly comment. I laugh a lot here. The people here are really ok just cautious but don’t agree with the rudeness you came across. Glad you are still here x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope this helps...

Posting a lot of photo's recently modelling clothes, after a collab are we?
Yep, and Adam from In The Style has been commenting on her stuff (and vice verca) since last year. There will be a collab before too long! I can hear it now... "Guyzzzzz, as you know I love my loungewear and dresses that are easy to wear around the house, AND I love a barg - so when ITS approached me I was soooo excited. So here it is guys The Hinchy Solomon Collection! Made for tall, skinny girls! All items are strapless, including the winter collection, perfectly highlighting your shoulders, collarbones & gravity defying titties. Does that make sense? Hope this helps. ATB"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry I missed the live, what happened?
it was a shitshow. in the beginning she was just looking at the screen and was like “followers are coming in” and literally was shaking the whole time (i didn’t watch it all but as far as i watched) she just said we just wanna thank ya guyzzzz we’re so happy etc but she did NOT look ok. also very different from her posts and stories

Reactions: 4
Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈
And that cake was massive and now all gone!! Ya right only 6 people ha ha

Reactions: 1
Can someone post even a small clip of the live, I desperately want to see 😭 it’s really not hard to crop!!!!

Reactions: 3
He’s a judgemental little bugger but I always dressed him well. I had to buy joggers in 9-12 because the nursery told us they had to wear them ‘cheap ‘comfortable’ stuff’ so now he’s not in nursery yet it’s a pain in the arse as I personally just don’t like joggers 🤷🏼‍♀️ & I feel like Hinch never really dressed Ronnie in anything tbh or is that just me?
So cute and smart 😍

@Helen can you change my name to judgmentallea25 please as my name is the same as my insta as I didn't realise there was actually 'tattle trolls' about

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.