Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need a detailed account of your appointment and that you PAID for it. Narcissistic bitch

Her head looks too big for her neck

Weird woman.
Poor little flower. She looks so scared and anxious to be out alone in public with her anxiety

Reactions: 9
Think it’s from that Dunstable Cakehouse isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
She looks way older than 30 no way I would think she was a year older than me I genuinely thought when I followed her she was in her forties and not just saying that to be bitchy

Reactions: 11
Think it’s from that Dunstable Cakehouse isn’t it?
Just been having a look on there. No pics of the cake. But there’s a full highlight of Mrs hinch cakes. Which makes it even weirder that this cake has had no acknowledgement at all. I mean wether hinch tags or not people are so quick to claim what they have given or made for her, paid for or not

Reactions: 8
She's that thick she thinks we wouldn't notice all the cake was gone. Yeah soph you really shared all that out between 6 people didn't you???
She probably fed it to the fat controller (Henry) after all who doesn't gain a bit of party cake weight guyyzzz..

Reactions: 18
Ohh ma gawd, hold yer horses guyss, how am I meant to fit 14 pages into a 20 min coffee break

Reactions: 12
If she thinks I'm going out to show you what dentist she went to,she must think I'm as stupid as I am!
Confession time,Check the shadow out.I didn't really take this photo...she did

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Wow, those 6 guests at Ronnie's party really must like cake!!. Considering how big the boss eyed monstrosity was there isn't much left
Why was she cutting it so meanly? It just crumbled at the base because she was so tight with the slices. Imagine that parcelled up in a napkin would be nothing but crumbs when you came to unwrap

Reactions: 6
Surely someone has to pop up soon and confirm they made it? They'll be desperate to! We all know these little businesses receive thousands of customers once they've gifted something to Grinchy?

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be admitting to that cake either. It was fucking shit. Looked scary and dry as anything

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.