Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between SS parenting and Grinches is astounding! Rex is such a social, happy, advanced little man compared to Ronald!
He's plonked on the back of the sofa for photo ops whole little Rexy is out exploring and playing. Very sad indeed!

Reactions: 24
I am calling it, watch her let Ron jump in all the puddles now as it was mentioned on here and SS let her kid do it (Hi Zoph!)

Unless there will be no puddles as obvs the rain quota for the week may have been met 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apparently she gets her Mum or someone else close to her to sell a lot of the tit she doesn’t want on eBay. The woman has no morals. All money take take
There is a person on a selling site with the same postcode as her who sells a lot of stuff. Even a power wash machine that she once had. I wouldn't be surprised if it's her or a neighbour selling her stuff for her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Does she not understand how weather systems work?
Oh hang on, of course she doesn't, this is a woman who spends time wondering where lakes lead to and how tree blossom can fall into her garden if she doesn't 'own' the tree 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
What???? Because she doesnt own the tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am calling it, watch her let Ron jump in all the puddles now as it was mentioned on here and SS let her kid do it (Hi Zoph!)

Unless there will be no puddles as obvs the rain quota for the week may have been met 🙄
Ronnie cant stand let alone walk so he wouldnt be able to jump in puddles anyway. & even if he could that cow would not take him out in the rain on a muddy walk

Reactions: 7
Was it
Haven't commented in a while as I've had lots of real issues like my relationship breaking down.

Anyway, just commenting as I'm trying to think of a name of that cleaning/home account that doesn't like Hinch? She was the one that got piled on by the barmy army a while ago for saying she wasn't a fan of Grinch. Can't remember her account name 🤔 I'm sure she posted about Soph the other day too! It's driving me barmy 🤪
Amy plus babies??

I wasn’t going to upload this but I seen this on Instagram & it honestly broke my heart a bit. It’s gone to far this craze. I’ve put this here as maybe Soph your see this more than you will on insta. You need to tell people now that Mrs Hinch is a brand & that Soph ain’t got time for people. It’s that simple! Poor poor girl. I hope she’s ok though. View attachment 157119
Just tried looking for this via the hashtag but I couldn’t see it, has it been deleted? Wonder if Grinch has got on it with some more threatening voice notes!

Have people been supportive in the comments?This is really sad ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She will never get further than instagram.......she is no good on tv and I defo think when her and Jamie we’re having the microphone filming something it was a mock to see if and would be good for Celebrity goggle box and they decided to not go woth ber..........I actually like SS she and joe are funny especially on goggle box

Reactions: 6
Thread title Suggestion
Walking about with her arse hanging out hoping by Saturday there will be a drought

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thread suggestion
the birthday is coming, the eggs they are humming, Zophs still just learning, how to do mumming

Reactions: 10
So I think we all know she’s hinting at pregnancy with the hormones, crying at duck all, feeling unwell etc But no anxious pregnant woman would be going round B&M touching everything would they?
So if she is up the duff then Ronnie will be about 18 m0nths when the new sprog is born? Major meltdown alert

Thread suggestion:

Pretending to the gram that you keep things in order but youve now been outed as a pre recorder

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is a person on a selling site with the same postcode as her who sells a lot of stuff. Even a power wash machine that she once had. I wouldn't be surprised if it's her or a neighbour selling her stuff for her.
How do you know this stuff??? is that you Handsnomes? have you learned to read and type cos your so clever boyz

Don’t leave us!!!!!!! 🥰
Awww will you stalk me if I do? come round and sit in my egg chair fingering my geraniums?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time she moves someone on Tattle thinks she's pregnant 🤣 I don't think she is, she'd be announcing it as early as possible so there was plenty of time for the freebies to roll in. It's none of our business what her womb's doing anyway. Those feelings could point to so many things other than pregnancy. Most likely with Hinch that she's just a giant, mentally unstable, attention seeking giraffe.
I'm probably just being grumbly but it's so annoying. Some of my friends ask if I'm pregnant whenever I say I'm tired / hormonal / emotional etc and actually I'm struggling to conceive with PCOS which they know. I just find constant speculation over a womans reproductive organs a bit unnecessary and a bit annoying. But I'm feeling quite sensitive cos I'm due on.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn’t actually saying I think she’s pregnant. I meant I think she’s dropping hints and trying to stir up people wondering to create interest in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.