Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am calling it, watch her let Ron jump in all the puddles now as it was mentioned on here and SS let her kid do it (Hi Zoph!)

Unless there will be no puddles as obvs the rain quota for the week may have been met 🙄
Hoping that will be my bingo

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Ron’s new toy has colour much to our dismay, no doubt mrs grinch will paint it grey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 😂 😂 The boy does nothing??? 🤔 🤔 Would you be referring to your brave husband hinchy poos? Has he eaten his lunch too loudly and pissed you off today? That kitchen could be used to make more appetising meals than you produce anyway ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t think she realises how manic she sounds whilst telling us all about Ronnies birthday present.

I get it’s an exciting time, really I do. But the woman sounds deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never commented on here before.. I just like to read & laugh at all the comments. You’re a funny bunch I must say! 😂 but I need to ask if anyone else gags at how much tomato purée she puts on Ronnie’s food 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These people need to get with the real world. Her version of over thinking is every day stuff for most of us, but lots of us also have jobs so have to think about our kids birthdays, putting the washing out, making the beds AS WELL as doing basic household chores. Give me strength!

Also, pet hate, parents who waste food by cutting things up into shapes. There is no point. A one year old doesn’t care if his bloody cucumber is the shape of a star and you waste loads!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Hinch has lost the plot, blocking around the clock. You’ve been caught out, why you always lying? Stop bleeping lying!

(To the time of the song... you know the one 💁🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 3
Quality content today Soph 👏 I counted... There are TEN stories of her playing with the toy kitchen 🤦

• Haha
Literally just was just about to post the same thing!! Been pissing down here all night and all afternoon. I definitely wouldn't have put together a present on the grass. Why not just build it in the garage if she is going to keep it there?!
If it's been pissing it down this morning how can she be building a toy on bone dry grass? 🤔
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 3
Every time she moves someone on Tattle thinks she's pregnant 🤣 I don't think she is, she'd be announcing it as early as possible so there was plenty of time for the freebies to roll in. It's none of our business what her womb's doing anyway. Those feelings could point to so many things other than pregnancy. Most likely with Hinch that she's just a giant, mentally unstable, attention seeking giraffe.
I'm probably just being grumbly but it's so annoying. Some of my friends ask if I'm pregnant whenever I say I'm tired / hormonal / emotional etc and actually I'm struggling to conceive with PCOS which they know. I just find constant speculation over a womans reproductive organs a bit unnecessary and a bit annoying. But I'm feeling quite sensitive cos I'm due on.
Preach! I too have PCOS and have been trying to conceive for the best part of 3 years now. Think it's one of the biggest reasons I detest Grinch, she has a beautiful child but is more interested in making ££££ than spending precious time with him. Huff.

33f6962d34e4e26b78efee2e7eed973e.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She'll be an ambassador for Fisher Price next. Was that her submitting a demo video for them? Looked like it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice when showing the kitchen/house thing, she points out for bell etc and then says “petrol” is she joking? It’s a pretend electric charger plug for a car. Fukin petrol?

• Haha
Don’t get me wrong Hinch does me in. But comparing Ron to Rex is a bit unfair. Rex has 3 x older brothers so is prob a bit more engaged cos of that. Kids like Ron need to be exposed to a lot in their first year. Lots of play dates, mixing with other kids, baby groups etc. Bit difficult lately but don’t think she did much of that before the pandemic either? Always in a shop or cleaning 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not interested in other people’s kids I only like my own 😂 but Rex is actually adorable and so animated, definitely doesn’t make me broody but he is cute, why other people gush and cry at random people’s kids I would never know 🤢 saddos

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.