Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her Hinch haul. "It was the last one so I felt sorry for it" every shop I've been to theres been loads 🤣 wouldnt be surprised if she picked it up and put it on an empty shelf so it looked like the last one

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember the narsasistic cow brought a sharpie to Tesco before and signed her own books on the shelf. And went into poundland and signed random cleaning products. If I had of worked in either shops, I'd have taken great pleasure in bleeping her outta the shop for defacing company property 😂😂
Did she really😱 I only really started paying attention to her stories during lockdown, I watched the odd stories now and again before that if they popped up. She can’t believe this has happened to her ect, she’s just a normal girl from Maldon but signs her books and cleaning products in a shop. Idiot😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Remember the narsasistic cow brought a sharpie to Tesco before and signed her own books on the shelf. And went into poundland and signed random cleaning products. If I had of worked in either shops, I'd have taken great pleasure in bleeping her outta the shop for defacing company property 😂😂
‘Imagine how excited people will be when they open it and find it signed, it’ll be worth loads in years to come’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘I’ve ended up with a rubber egg’: how about just make a poached egg in a pan of boiling water like every other fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking of which did she manage to murder the ones that were nesting in her Bird box supposedly The one that flew into her head???
Verucca, be so kind to update us today?!
Dont forget the one that was up her loft. Stupid bint 🤔🐿🐦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jumping back to last night, how is it 2020 and people don’t realise that having a Buddha statue is really offensive? It takes about 20 seconds on google to explain why and not least because using someone’s religious holy figure as decoration is a best bit weird and at worse cultural appropriation.
God I hope this dies out soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just catching up on the trip of the year to B & M ....omg why is she touching everything. I’m fuming just watching it.

Reactions: 11
Early morning cuppa with the old man today. Me: "Here, you know that Hinch woman?" Him: "Oh no, I thought we agreed that you wouldn't mention her again" Me "Yeah, well I lied and this is a good one so listen up. Before I tell you just imagine you are going to a shop for the first time in weeks and you were loaded, which shop would you go to and you can't say the pub as that doesn't count" Him: "The garden centre and if money was no object I would fill the garden with flowers and shrubs and pots and........" Me: "Yeah, yeah I get the picture. Mine would be a top class hairdresser. Mrs Hinch went to B& M's" Him, while spluttering his tea out "But that's one of the cheapest shops ever, why would she go there?" Me: "Well think about it lad. She can stock up with cheap cleaning stuff and all those brain dead lasses (and I bet they are mostly lasses) who follow her will think 'Ah she is just like us' and will trot off today to buy more cleaning stuff they probably can't afford and top up her bank balance. Crafty eh?" What a conniving cow. Stay safe folk x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her over pronunciation of things show how uneducated she is because speaking "propa" isnt about over pronunciation of 's' & 't' s.

Shes very very embarrassing

Reactions: 20
I just watched her Hinch haul. "It was the last one so I felt sorry for it" every shop I've been to theres been loads 🤣 wouldnt be surprised if she picked it up and put it on an empty shelf so it looked like the last one
Of course. That’s exactly what she did. She said that for her fans not for us, because we aren’t as thick as them.

Reactions: 10
I know there’s a lot of posts saying that Grinch and SS are similar but yesterday blew that out of the water for me.

SS had a family day out at crazy golf and if you saw Rex he had an absolute ball.
Grinch (maybe) took Ron to b&m...that says it all for me.

SS 1
Grinch -3
She has no interest is her little boy, all she is interested in is herself and ££££££

She's thick as duck.
Iv got the exact same egg poacher. Although mine was less money than hers cos mine was from pound stretcher. Anyway!! You fill the bottom of each holder with about 2cm of water and crack the eggs in.
Pop the lid on and microwave for about a minute.

Done.

Perfect poached eggs.

Later it will be

Sorry guyyyyyz I didn't know I need to put wh arter in the bottom of the little containers. Fml

Reactions: 24
Where does she put all these absolute crap she’s buys for her house? Surely she’s running out of room? Also I don’t get the cupboard liners at all. Surely she needs to take them out to clean and put them back in? What’s the point? Can’t she just simply wipe her shelves down? What a waste of money.
Probably gearing up to put them on top of the kitchen cupboards a la the cleaning hack suggested here the other day 😉

Reactions: 10
It's to show us Tattlers that they have finally installed a stair gate at the top of the stairs 🙄

I thought there was a stair gate upstairs from that pic, but if you look at it she’s stood leaning on the bannister and the stairs go down to the left of the pic.

Reactions: 1
But why can’t she poach and egg at 30? I am already despairing at the thought of ronjons partner in 30 years, I can’t imagine she’s going to teach him many life skills except febreezing and chopping a cushion. Boys going to expect to be waited on hand and foot.
comparing this to my husband that had the shock of his life when we moved in together and was actually expected to help out with housework...whipped him into shape. 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.