Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bloody moron .

I have no words . What a selfish bleeping c@nt

Don’t bother shopping in B&M Chelmsford guyzzzzzzzz it’s infested with hinch germs 🦠
I wouldn't bother anyway, it's an awful shop. It's always half empty and messy, and it stinks!! It has that damp, musty, body odour smell that some shops have when they don't bother getting their air con serviced🤢 It used to be a Tesco Home, and was fairly decent to shop in then:(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I know there’s a lot of posts saying that Grinch and SS are similar but yesterday blew that out of the water for me.

SS had a family day out at crazy golf and if you saw Rex he had an absolute ball.
Grinch (maybe) took Ron to b&m...that says it all for me.

SS 1
Grinch -3

Reactions: 64
Opening the blinds make her feel like snow white what planet does she bleeping live on she thinks she is living in a cartoon. Waiting on a little bird landing on her finger when she opens window and whistles good morning to her bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She loves opening all the Windows, curtains etc but up to a couple of weeks ago, after you'd read here, you NEVER opened a window

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Explains the spotless house. She has help guys woodland creatures. Snow white me arse. Moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
During this pandemic, I can’t believe she has spent the time shopping casually, taking her time, touching items in the shop to show her followers, filming it all including paying at the end! It was like she was doing an advert for the store. We only go to the supermarket, list in hand, straight in and no messing about. Imagine if we all went into shops filming our ‘shopping experience’, not being present or aware. She’s so selfish - her filming yesterday gave out a message to her followers that all is ok and normal, but it’s not. She also said it was a great day - is that because she didn’t have to cook Rons lunch and she was able to go shopping for more stuff that she probably doesn’t need or will forget she bought!

Reactions: 44
Opening the blinds make her feel like snow white what planet does she bleeping live on she thinks she is living in a cartoon. Waiting on a little bird landing on her finger when she opens window and whistles good morning to her bleeping idiot
Speaking of which did she manage to murder the ones that were nesting in her Bird box supposedly The one that flew into her head???
Verucca, be so kind to update us today?!

Reactions: 13
I thought ronron was standing and walking he seems to have gone backwards to
Crawling.
Also unless it’s a game! Who CRAWLS around their house after their child?

a weaning food Scrap book she is bringinh our a book for sure.
mans the showing his plate with that stupid whiteboard what is this woman?

why does she lie so much about going to shops and then yesterdays makes out it’s the first time, seems like the bbq incident with mummy all over again!
she is so self obsessed it’s unreal, I mean what c*** buys their own book, I would be so embarrassed putting that through the till.

sorry rambling but she gets me so mad

Reactions: 19
Hinch the only reason Ronnie might be obsessed with Henry is because he wonders why his mammy plays with the dog more then him

That bedroom must really stink. It is so warm at the minute, how can anyone sleep with the windows closed in summer?? Especially in a new build, as they're normally well insulated. Why is there never any fresh air circulating in that house?! Especially in the dog's room :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think it's more likely that RonRon is wondering how he can get outside and play, not that he's waiting for Henry to come inside

Reactions: 29
That bedroom must really stink. It is so warm at the minute, how can anyone sleep with the windows closed in summer?? Especially in a new build, as they're normally well insulated. Why is there never any fresh air circulating in that house?! Especially in the dog's room :sick:
We never shut our windows, open them even in winter if she’s had Ronnie window closed I worry for him our son has been sleeping in just a bodysuit he had a sleepsuit on one night n woke up screaming he was so warm

Reactions: 14
I don’t give a tit how much she sprays that dogs bed must stink of dog arse 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ah yes, who could forget that famous scene in Snow White when she flings open the windows before filming herself getting a Flash Mop and some Zoflora out of a sometimes magnetically locked cupboard...
And! As if she’s played ‘He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother’ over that picture! The small cute one is your son! The big hairy one is your dog! They are not fecking brothers. I’m all for pets being part of the family, my 3 cats certainly are, but I also don’t tell my son and daughter that the small furry ones are their brothers..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Snow White! She’s so juvenile it’s pathetic. She really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 18
So her perfect day consists of a child free morning, spending half the day applying her slap and then going shopping and putting her grabby claws on everything in sight. Also what anxiety! She didnt seem that nervous when she was screeching about cloffs at the top of her voice and buying her own book, narrsasist witch! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Could picture her being right up her own arse she has a signed copy😂 she would claim she signed it for Jamie as a joke or something.
Remember the narsasistic cow brought a sharpie to Tesco before and signed her own books on the shelf. And went into poundland and signed random cleaning products. If I had of worked in either shops, I'd have taken great pleasure in bleeping her outta the shop for defacing company property 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hinch the only reason Ronnie might be obsessed with Henry is because he wonders why his mammy plays with the dog more then him
He’s looking out that window saying “Henry dig that hole big enough so we can both get out”

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.