Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 that the last story made sure to include the large naff wall clock so there was no doubt it was live. We believe you Mrs H. Honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If that was me and I had dvt I wouldn’t fly! It’s all about the money honey
Exactly this! If you had genuine fears you simply wouldn't be doing a book tour at this point you'd put your baby's health and your own first

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her stories this evening where she is curled up on her sofa - her legs are like little twigs. Definitely in the grip of a serious ED.... shocked that all those around her are letting her carry on like this and not address the serious underlying issues.

Reactions: 7
Probably discussed but

GURLLLLLL

YOU GONNA HAVE TO DO BETTER TO PRETEND TO COOK

WHOS DISHES GO INTO THE SINK WHITE?

We know Jamie isn't licking your non existent cooking clean????

My EXACT face was this gif when I saw this "before" pic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she has a dishwasher.. i seen it on the list...load dishwasher then wait for it unload dishwasher. well i never.

Reactions: 4
Its nice to know Mrs and Mr Hinch purchase the Sun

Saturday 13 April 2019 paper sitting in their living room [emoji102]

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm ashamed to say that I've picked up a few useful tips from this Hinch madness, but the Pink Stuff is one of those things I genuinely don't understand the hype over. It's utter tit! At least Elbow Grease has slightly more effectiveness in my cleaning routine, but even then I wouldn't say it's amazing. The Pink Stuff gets suggested for anything in these groups as well.

Dirty oven? The Pink Stuff.
Kids made a mess? The Pink Stuff.
House on fire? The Pink Stuff.
Struggling to conceive? The Pink Stuff.
No brain cells? The Pink Stuff.
Brexit crisis? The Pink Stuff
Marriage failing? The Pink Stuff
Mother-in-law giving you grief? The Pink Stuff
Leg falling off? The Pink Stuff
Car failed its MOT? The Pink Stuff
Having an existential crisis? The Pink Stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its nice to know Mrs and Mr Hinch purchase the Sun

Saturday 13 April 2019 paper sitting in their living room [emoji102]

I wonder if all those Liverpool fans know this!?
bleeping hate that piece of shite paper.

Right I’m not on Facebook but I know they will have mentioned her on the Liverpool echo Facebook page so if people could please share these pictures in the comments that would show them all the kind of people they have just stood in a que for 2 hours for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does it matter if she buys The Sun? Can’t expect her to understand the Independent or Guardian can we?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does it matter if she buys The Sun? Can’t expect her to understand the Independent or Guardian can we?
The sun isn’t even on sale in Liverpool. If you find a shop in Liverpool that sells it expect to see their windows smashed later that day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Brexit crisis? The Pink Stuff
Marriage failing? The Pink Stuff
Mother-in-law giving you grief? The Pink Stuff
Leg falling off? The Pink Stuff
Car failed its MOT? The Pink Stuff
Having an existential crisis? The Pink Stuff
Legend has it
If you say "The Pink Stuff" three times in your mirror Hinch with appear screaming "Ebayyyyyyerrrrsss" [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does it matter if she buys The Sun?
In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x

Edit: I'm sorry about the graphic detail in the above. I just thought it was important for anyone who didn't know why it is basically so crap that Hinch buys that newspaper. I would have said that she has gone right down in my estimation but obviously she wasn't very high up there in the beginning 🤦

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x
Thank you for explaining that @Missoula18
I had numerous members of my family at Hillsborough luckily non of them lost but still left with terrible memories of that day and then for them to be accused of such disgusting behaviour by that crappy rag. How it’s still printed today I don’t know. 30 years ago today too. RIP to them all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.