Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it would have been extremely traumatic for anybody there on the day not directly caught up but having witnessed it. Such an utterly senseless tragedy.

There is a very cynical part of me that wonders whether that the photo of the newspaper on the footstool was a strategic placement, bearing in mind it is bound to be emotive due to the 30-year anniversary of that terrible day. To get people talking about her - because she is so fame-hungry. But that would be a new low, even for her.
Surely she wouldn't do that..... Would she?
Nothing would surprise me anymore!

Reactions: 2
In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x

Edit: I'm sorry about the graphic detail in the above. I just thought it was important for anyone who didn't know why it is basically so crap that Hinch buys that newspaper. I would have said that she has gone right down in my estimation but obviously she wasn't very high up there in the beginning 🤦
Isn’t it ironic that yesterday was the 30 year anniversary of Hillsborough

Reactions: 9
In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x

Edit: I'm sorry about the graphic detail in the above. I just thought it was important for anyone who didn't know why it is basically so crap that Hinch buys that newspaper. I would have said that she has gone right down in my estimation but obviously she wasn't very high up there in the beginning 🤦
Thank you for explaining, I didn’t know all this and I’m very sorry. It happened 2 years before I was born, but thank you for kindly educating me ☺

Reactions: 13
So she keeps her daily bath and shower bits in a plastic basket with a capful of neat zoflora at the bottom? So every time you take a bottle out you're dripping undiluted zoflo everywhere? All over yourself?! Wtaf!? Utter bullshit.
Absolutely mindless and irresponsible use of chemicals. Even zoflora advises never to use neat, but there she goes telling people to put it right next to things you use on your body. Now most of the 2.odd million walking dead will copy. We all know they cant read and will just blindly follow. As an influencer she needs to be held accountable. She makes me so bloody cross!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she keeps her daily bath and shower bits in a plastic basket with a capful of neat zoflora at the bottom? So every time you take a bottle out you're dripping undiluted zoflo everywhere? All over yourself?! Wtaf!? Utter bullshit.
She could just try washing it out regularly like a normal person...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Too lazy would rather sick there all day on the sofa cackling at her peasants.
I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to her and bug boys convos at night whilst they share their nachos and Ben and Jerry’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does not go to bed covered in baby powder , that’s complete and utter bollocks put there to sell the shite that is baby powder, it’s utterly pointless to use it on yourself or a baby for hygiene reasons.

It’s only good use is for getting sand off your children’s feet when you come off the beach.

As for standing her toiletries basket in a capful of zoflora 😡 surely she’s taking the piss to see how far she can push the cult into copying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has no morals, the newspapers she buys and appears in proves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe this is how the end of the world starts?!
A huge chemical apocalypse and a mass murder wiping out millions.....including her.

• Heart
She’s actually flogging the tit that is baby powder:

She’s a complete and utter bleep. I bet the majority of women get out of a shower or bath and apply moisturiser or body oil, including this woman. She does not rub baby powder over herself , I’d put money on it .

This study is free and online to read , this is a fraction of it:

*The study is actually from 2015, but has hit the headlines now because of a high-profile court case in the US, where talc manufacturer Johnson and Johnson has been ordered to pay $72m to the family of a woman who died from ovarian cancer. The family alleged her ovarian cancer was caused by her use of talcum powder.*

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Have just caught up and now I am despairing ... and furious .... and sad ..... she has to be stopped. When will the penny drop? This is just a game for her, a greedy, unpleasant, manipulative game. That picnic basket wtf? They must be having a right old chuckle at everyone. Sophie ... you have influence ... please influence everyone to save the planet.

Reactions: 6
Interestingly anyone heard the news that most of the 5* reviews on Amazon are fake? Now we know how her book is so highly rated.

Deletes the 1* and ghost accounts the 5*!

• Haha
Interestingly anyone heard the news that most of the 5* reviews on Amazon are fake? Now we know how her book is so highly rated.

Deletes the 1* and ghost accounts the 5*!
someone on my insta posted yesterday they were taking her book as their "holiday read" I can only assume their holiday was a day trip? considering the fact its more like a short story.

Have just caught up and now I am despairing ... and furious .... and sad ..... she has to be stopped. When will the penny drop? This is just a game for her, a greedy, unpleasant, manipulative game. That picnic basket wtf? They must be having a right old chuckle at everyone. Sophie ... you have influence ... please influence everyone to save the planet.
Maybe if green peace pay her more than p&g?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
someone on my insta posted yesterday, they were taking her book as their "holiday read" I can only assume their holiday was a day trip? considering the fact its more like a short story.

Maybe if green peace pay her more than p&g?
You would have to be on one boring holiday to take a cleaning or in her case a non-cleaning book with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s actually flogging the tit that is baby powder:

She’s a complete and utter bleep. I bet the majority of women get out of a shower or bath and apply moisturiser or body oil, including this woman. She does not rub baby powder over herself , I’d put money on it .

This study is free and online to read , this is a fraction of it:

*The study is actually from 2015, but has hit the headlines now because of a high-profile court case in the US, where talc manufacturer Johnson and Johnson has been ordered to pay $72m to the family of a woman who died from ovarian cancer. The family alleged her ovarian cancer was caused by her use of talcum powder.*
Talcum powder is very bad for women, and should never be used on a female baby ! She is an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is NEVER going to happen. Saving the planet won't line her pocket.

Reactions: 4
I mean at this point anything she does pisses me off but someone whos heritage is 100% Irish I feel very protective over the Tayto crisp - like I don’t even want her to mention them she’s not good enough for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.