Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are incredibly painful.
No they’re not! I did weeks of those injections after my surgery last year and it’s a tiny pinch at the injection site 😂 And it doesn’t hurt afterwards, gosh you’re full of shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for explaining that @Missoula18
I had numerous members of my family at Hillsborough luckily non of them lost but still left with terrible memories of that day and then for them to be accused of such disgusting behaviour by that crappy rag. How it’s still printed today I don’t know. 30 years ago today too. RIP to them all.
I'm sure it would have been extremely traumatic for anybody there on the day not directly caught up but having witnessed it. Such an utterly senseless tragedy.

There is a very cynical part of me that wonders whether that the photo of the newspaper on the footstool was a strategic placement, bearing in mind it is bound to be emotive due to the 30-year anniversary of that terrible day. To get people talking about her - because she is so fame-hungry. But that would be a new low, even for her.
Surely she wouldn't do that..... Would she?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's been a while since she's done a before bed blast. Same with the clockwise/round the room method of cleaning. Things that she supposedly had been doing for years.

Now it's Dettol, Ava May, and Zoflora have paid for my stories today. Today's Hinch consists of changing all the wax melts, Dettol the flushers and dog's bed, and a quick ZoFlo of the kitchen, mate!

I wish the Hinch Army would see through this.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure it would have been extremely traumatic for anybody there on the day not directly caught up but having witnessed it. Such an utterly senseless tragedy.

There is a very cynical part of me that wonders whether that the photo of the newspaper on the footstool was a strategic placement, bearing in mind it is bound to the emotive due to the 30-year anniversary of that terrible day. To get people talking about her - because she is so fame-hungry. But that would be a new low, even for her.
Surely she wouldn't do that..... Would she?
Nah. She's too interested in herself to even be aware of the whole Hillsborough story. It's probably just the most suitable reading level for her or him. Isn't that where the suggestion of her being on Strictly came from? She probably just wanted to see her name in there. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x

Edit: I'm sorry about the graphic detail in the above. I just thought it was important for anyone who didn't know why it is basically so crap that Hinch buys that newspaper. I would have said that she has gone right down in my estimation but obviously she wasn't very high up there in the beginning 🤦
My parents never bought that rag since they printed that, I grew up never buying it and my kids never will either, nor read the crap online either.

Reactions: 19
And the sister gobs off on the 'i love hinch' facebook page if you dare say one bad word!
I don’t even know what I said on that page...I was always careful of making too many waves but obviously something wasn’t liked as the following morning although I get the tab for the page when I click on it I get this , totally blank and unable to see anything. Might come to think of it be about the Minky cloths .....how petty 🤣I looked on a friends briefly who has the page and comments from the past are still on there so doesn’t look like they are deleted so maybe I was just blocked from commenting or hidden but kept on to keep numbers up 🤔

1. Did you ghostwrite the book because you seem to do everything else for her?
2. Can I have your recipe for Toad in the Hole?
Her Mum can’t cook either...that toad in the hole looked minging 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 1
First time I’ve ever seen her mention using talc before bed?! Clearly loves it that much 😉
Starting to drop in the J&J tit in for baby coming

My parents never bought that rag since they printed that, I grew up never buying it and my kids never will either, nor read the crap online either.
I’ve never bought it and thought exactly the same when I seen her copy laying with the name covered, especially today of all bleeping days to promote that rag 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Poor Henry eating and drinking next to the stenchView attachment 12196
Henry is a Cocker Spaniel....anyone who owns a Cocker Spaniel knows that these type of bowls are ridiculous! Because of their lovely floppy ears they need a Spaniel bowl, Spaniel bowls stop their ears becoming caked in food or soaking wet with water....she doesn’t actually seem to know the needs of the dog she chose. I don’t for one second think she doesn’t love him, but she’s not obviously researched his needs. The lack of walks is one thing...don’t even get me started on that boring bland kibble too 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably discussed but

GURLLLLLL

YOU GONNA HAVE TO DO BETTER TO PRETEND TO COOK

WHOS DISHES GO INTO THE SINK WHITE?

We know Jamie isn't licking your non existent cooking clean????

My EXACT face was this gif when I saw this "before" pic
Yep and note all the after photos are taken with a flash, totally different lighting in before and after photos

Reactions: 5
Henry is a Cocker Spaniel....anyone who owns a Cocker Spaniel knows that these type of bowls are ridiculous! Because of their lovely floppy ears they need a Spaniel bowl, Spaniel bowls stop their ears becoming caked in food or soaking wet with water....she doesn’t actually seem to know the needs of the dog she chose. I don’t for one second think she doesn’t love him, but she’s not obviously researched his needs. The lack of walks is one thing...don’t even get me started on that boring bland kibble too 🤢
I didn't even notice the lack of dog walking stories on Insta, I wonder if they'll suddenly pop up now.

Reactions: 3
Yes spaniels do need a special type of bowl. And regular walks like all dogs!!! Poor Henry 😞

Reactions: 4
It's his one and only toy. She pulled this out last week when it had been mentioned he never played. Seems the only toy he had they never bought him anyway
This makes me so incredibly sad...that poor dog has zilch stimulation 😢

Now this is hilarious...head on over and read the comments, don’t think there is a nice comment amongst them 😂🤣

If scousers knew that before yesterday they wouldn’t have been happy
I think somebody needs to post this on the Liverpool Echo, they already seem far from happy with the comments about her ‘brief visit’. Now they need to know she is strategically placing this for all to see to promote it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As much as this is kinda amusing, it is already happening. People are getting hurt and hospitalised for following Hinch's tips, aswell as animals and babies hurt by them misusing the chemicals she's paid to promote. So they will have learnt a harsh lesson and feel this way already! But don't message her if you have an injury, she'll throw you under the bus to keep her affiliates! She won't say a word, simply block you :)
I agree. But we can only tell people so many times. 🤷‍♀️ I'm in the groups giving a non toxic approach to cleaning. I've learned I can't change everyone's minds, but I can introduce them to a new way of thinking. When they start seeing the truth they'll be here.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she have a merch list anyway? I’m sure last year she posted about tea towels etc? I remember looking at them cos I ahem was a hincher 👀👀

Also. If she was to do her own cleaning stuff wouldn’t that completely contradict what she’s been doing past few months? No way can I see her selling cleaning stuff for £1 that she usually buys.

I’ve just been to my local home and bargains and never seen any hinch pictures. Unless one of you live by me 👀👀
Must have gone completely over my head! I've never seen her mention her own merch or show herself wearing it. She could do t-shirts, sweaters, etc. Not that I want her to, just surprised she's not on her 6th line of merch by now 😂

If scousers knew that before yesterday they wouldn’t have been happy
I legit had no idea about this, thanks for enlightening me.

I think this is a seam of her top. Scars tend to be sunken, not a thick straight line like that. Unless she is prone to keloid scars, which would be lumpier than in that pic.
But it carries on down her arm? Also she nearly lost one of arm's due to infection, so that could affect it. Either way it's not just on her top, which is skin thin, so a big bulky seam in that place wouldn't make sense, tbh.

I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
You are confusing her with a normal person. A normal person who has a sort of general knowledge about health. Mrs Hinch lives in a cloud called cuckoo land. In it, she can spray herself and her surroundings with umpteen chemicals, and magically no harm shall come to her. (how she remains so blissfully uncaring about her health, or her husbands, or her dogs, with everyone telling her & the info freely available, is staggering!) Now what bothers me & the reason I'm here is her encouragement to all and sundry to copy her, and they are, on a massive scale. For which she profits MASSIVELY to the detriment of said fans. Enough that she is now financially free.

She also doesn't need to eat like a regular human being apparently. She can survive off 33p cheese mugs from Home Bargains, Coffee mate, Slimfast, marshmallows, lucozade, blue dragon syrup and smarties etc.

She claims she had an anxiety attack 2 years previously, then nothing. She then handily got one the day before her book launch after she upset her fan base by stealing a plane blanket. She got them all back on side and #1. What a clutch save, some might say!

She's a law unto selfish self, and it apparently wouldn't even cross her mind to worry about any of the things you mention, as she wallows in her chemical 99p pound land bath bomb water having eaten half a bottle of syrup, and liberally lenor'd and zoflora'd her entire world.

She didn't even bother to check things she can have as a 'pregnant' person, until fans pointed it out. Ofc she didn't think of it, as it's not neccessary for her.

Anyway nice try for a sympathy attempt. She doesn't deserve it. My sympathies lie with all the people who have suffered from the Hinch, Such as the mother of 3 miscarried babies who attempted suicide after the Hinch so kindly blocked her. Now that is a deserving person for sympathy, not this self serving, idiotic, shallow nicompoop :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought it was sent to her, cos then they sent a pack of doggy bits to give away or something.
That was sent to her months ago but only just #gift today,, she’s defo backtracking on her #afs and #gifts now she knows people are onto her

Just looked at her stories,,,, I do think that Llm2 and Serene are on board with her with the whole “self care” thing!
Cleaning products are defo becoming so yesterday..... the branch out has commenced, also the baby products are starting to slide in too.
£49.95 for a picnic basket,,, that’s a lot of commission compared!!!!! 66% percent sold so far!

As if it wasn’t bad enough with the bleeping cleaning chemicals we have this to look forward to? I’m honestly dreading it. Baby skin is so delicate, and so many ‘hinchers’ will get caught up using all these products on their poor little ones. Then when they all have rashes and excema, it will be more products to fix that too.

I bet there’s no sign of reusable wipes or cloth nappies anywhere. It will be a packet of wipes for every nappy change, and why not stick a few tumble drier sheets down there too, cause it smells amazing!

And just think of all the chemicals we can use to sterilise those bottles too!
Baby powder and Johnson’s products in general are the biggest cause of baby skin complaints in the UK.
My sons dermologist told me this, they are NOT recommended by the British medical world. . He said the name should be changed and word BABY taken out. Discouraged in fact.
Those poor babies!
Seriously once a sensitivity occurs, they stay for life, eczema, dermatitis and a shed load of allergies, believe me it’s bloody miserable espo for little ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So she keeps her daily bath and shower bits in a plastic basket with a capful of neat zoflora at the bottom? So every time you take a bottle out you're dripping undiluted zoflo everywhere? All over yourself?! Wtaf!? Utter bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just been diagnosed with a clotting disorder that puts me at high risk of DVT and I’m going to Vegas in June which is a 10 hour flight :oops: I asked the consultant at my last appointment if I’ll be ok to fly and he said yes. I’ll just need to wear compression socks, stay hydrated and get up and walk/exercise my feet and ankles. I am scared but it’s been booked since last year so we’re still going.
Would you still go if you were pregnant?
Have an AMAzing time, on my bucket list 👍

So she keeps her daily bath and shower bits in a plastic basket with a capful of neat zoflora at the bottom? So every time you take a bottle out you're dripping undiluted zoflo everywhere? All over yourself?! Wtaf!? Utter bullshit.
Running out of sales patter now,,, pure dregs!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.