Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all seems so clear to me ... why can’t ‘they’ see it for what it is? Utter manipulative greedy bullshit ..... she’s driving me nuts . Prostitute and pimp come to mind

Reactions: 8
First time I’ve ever seen her mention using talc before bed?! Clearly loves it that much 😉

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It all seems so clear to me ... why can’t ‘they’ see it for what it is? Utter manipulative greedy bullshit ..... she’s driving me nuts . Prostitute and pimp come to mind
That's why I said eff off up there ☝ I've literally had enough of her and them today. She's a greedy witch - the only reason to do an eBayer (🤢) is to make money and she doesn't *need* any more of that. Pure, vile greed - it's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also to add, she’s already in bed with P&G so I imagine will promote Pampers nappies/fairy etc to no end and if she’s not already then it looks like she’s trying to get involved with Johnson’s & Johnson...possibly the 2 biggest baby products brands.

Reactions: 17
After seeing posts on here saying Henry has no toys etc he’s now playing with one tonight! Again proof MH does read the threads!
It's his one and only toy. She pulled this out last week when it had been mentioned he never played. Seems the only toy he had they never bought him anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's his one and only toy. She pulled this out last week when it had been mentioned he never played. Seems the only toy he had they never bought him anyway
Yeah they didn’t even buy it for him, it was gifted although I know we won’t be surprised at that! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Also to add, she’s already in bed with P&G so I imagine will promote Pampers nappies/fairy etc to no end and if she’s not already then it looks like she’s trying to get involved with Johnson’s & Johnson...possibly the 2 biggest baby products brands.
As if it wasn’t bad enough with the bleeping cleaning chemicals we have this to look forward to? I’m honestly dreading it. Baby skin is so delicate, and so many ‘hinchers’ will get caught up using all these products on their poor little ones. Then when they all have rashes and excema, it will be more products to fix that too.

I bet there’s no sign of reusable wipes or cloth nappies anywhere. It will be a packet of wipes for every nappy change, and why not stick a few tumble drier sheets down there too, cause it smells amazing!

And just think of all the chemicals we can use to sterilise those bottles too!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I've never had DVT but I worry a lot about things and have anxiety attacks, and I'm no Dr but.... Surely she wouldn't be flying if she had that would she? (I only say that as I've heard flying can cause it) 🤷‍♀️
I’ve just been diagnosed with a clotting disorder that puts me at high risk of DVT and I’m going to Vegas in June which is a 10 hour flight :oops: I asked the consultant at my last appointment if I’ll be ok to fly and he said yes. I’ll just need to wear compression socks, stay hydrated and get up and walk/exercise my feet and ankles. I am scared but it’s been booked since last year so we’re still going.

Reactions: 4

Of course .... it’s only just begun, and now the baby stuff starts. She needs to start gifting the mountains of things she has in her garage and lock up, to people who could do with a gift. She says she loves them all .... so go on, give them a present .Selfish self centred cow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1: being worried and having anxiety are two different things
2: why are you here?
3: are you lost?
4: is your name sophie? 🤔
5: yes you are a hincher

So many questions......
She says she has had anxiety for years , not just since she has had this thing about her blood or pregnancy, she is so false and money grabbing, that's why a lot of people don't like her , she is like a ittich you can't scratch

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been diagnosed with a clotting disorder that puts me at high risk of DVT and I’m going to Vegas in June which is a 10 hour flight :oops: I asked the consultant at my last appointment if I’ll be ok to fly and he said yes. I’ll just need to wear compression socks, stay hydrated and get up and walk/exercise my feet and ankles. I am scared but it’s been booked since last year so we’re still going.
Ahh I didn't know, I would if thought it would be a big no no personally 🤷 if they say it's ok then, they clearly know. Hope all goes well for you, my best friend was in Vegas late last year and loved it!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.