Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Why does it matter if she buys The Sun?
In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x

Edit: I'm sorry about the graphic detail in the above. I just thought it was important for anyone who didn't know why it is basically so crap that Hinch buys that newspaper. I would have said that she has gone right down in my estimation but obviously she wasn't very high up there in the beginning 🤦

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Loolie99

A few months ago I would have never have dreamed about putting mrs hinch down. I truly believed that she got where she was by chance but after reading about her sales background and husbands job egg it appears to be very planned and thought out. What upsets me is I was sucked in. I have been medicated for severe anxiety for 10 years and I totally believed her anxiety issues but then I thought hang on a min...to be successful or either consider a job in marketing you must have the confidence of a king. Someone with anxiety would never be able to do this line of work.
After just seeing her story about how to not misuse "her" hashtags has made me unfollow her. I feel that actually she is quite the opposite of this kind person she makes out to be, her manipulative bullying ways are surfacing. Very very controlling. I thought we were "all in this together" therefore if some one wants to use a hinch hashtag to attract more people to their page then why not? Let's face it it's a very very small thank you she can give back to her hinchers for lining her pockets (like myself)with our hard earned cash etc. I thought she supports small businesses but it turns out that the small businesses appear to mostly be her friends and family. What a let down.
The Rose tinted mirror is coming away.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
"I hope my platform can help get you the recognition you deserve"

It's Lewis Capaldi. No1 for 7 weeks... he doesn't need your platform.

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Not quite sure why ur here??? Are u lost?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Emmy17

Hi! 👋
So I have been loitering for a while and have just gotten brave enough to actually sign up etc.
I feel like I'm a bit on the fence, I only came across mrs Hinch a couple of months ago and have to admit that as someone who had only recently moved into my own place (and never realised how much of a pampered life she had at home until needing to clean herself) I did find that mrs hinch gave me a bit of a kick up the bum and got me a bit excited about cleaning. But I have to admit I always saw her stuff as marketing. (Probably because i never saw how she was it at the start).

The scary thing is, and without meaning to sound really dumb, i presumed that as this was obviously her business the tips and advise she was giving would be safe. I know theres certain stuff not to mix etc but never really gave it enough thought. It scary to think how many people must be endangering themselves.

I've now banned myself from buying anything more and swapping to less chemical filled alternatives when things run out. I hate the idea of how many chemicals must have been in my house at one point 🙈

It makes me angry to think of how easily I got reeled in and how naive I was. I think it was the misusing of the hashtags that pushed me over the edge....I'm sure none owns a hashtag. Surely people can use them as they please?

I never realised how complicated cleaning could be, I'm at that point where I'm confused between what's a good tip and what's bad (if that makes sense?). Any recommendations on which of the boards to read through first?

I haven't read all the way through yet (I'm saving that for when I'm sitting in the sunshine at somepoint) and struggle to keep up some days, but have found myself seeing something on her IG and then wanting to check here to see what has been said 🤣

Anyway, apologies for rattling on and for a very long hello message

P.s re reading through this has made me realised I'm not really on the fence at all anymore Haha.

P.p.s I'm almost ashamed to say I did pre-order the book, but it's been sitting in my living room unopened since it arrived as I can bring myself to read more bs! 🙈 Dam me for funding her further!

Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
So makes and sprays the bed before she comes down......so...she doesn’t air it 🤔I fold my beds back and make them when I go back up for my shower....no wonder she needs to spray them...bed bugs spring to mind🤢 Comes down and wipes down the kitchen she says...but didn’t she already do that with toxic Zoflora just before she goes to bed. Maybe Bug boy has been down in the night making toast 😂🤣😂🤣
So tempted to use the hashtag but describe my typical morning routine as ...
get up
have a shit
read Hinch thread on tattle 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Does anybody else feel that they spend too much time looking at these threads?! I only discovered tattle a few weeks ago but now I feel like it's becoming an actual hobby of mine and I feel a bit ashamed to say that 😂🙈😂

I laughed more than I should have at that nonce comment!
Me too omg 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bubu

Chatty Member
What is the water I need? Because quite honestly I bought tru wash on the recommendation of a few insta accounts and it’s amazing on glass etc. But I’m going through it loads and I need more but don’t wanna pay the silly price again.
It’s demoralised water

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Not quite sure why ur here??? Are u lost?
Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Hinchers to the left of me,
Tattlers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

insta(sham)

The people on the Facebook page are just fucking wrongens. Someone is asking how to get heavy period stains out of a mattress, another how to get dead mouse smell out of their house. Fucking disgusting - where is their self respect publishing this online?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Sick of the bs

Oh Sophie, you're so selfless and giving, what a truly wonderful and inspirational human being you are. Willing to share your followers with Lewis Capaldi, sending your flock his way with your blessing (can you hear the tinkling harps, choirs of angels, birds singing??). It's almost as if you might single handedly 'make' little-known Lewis' career. Maybe on his next album he should say "discovered by Mrs Hinch" - he's sure to be fucking delighted he can count lots of snarky women in their dressing gowns as fans from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kiki1989

Apologies if this has been shared already I've been super busy the last few days and unable to keep up with the threads.

I just came across this on Amazon I'm absolutely gobsmacked. How can this of happened and how can it all carry in. Surely something should be done about this. It's the blind following the stupid I'm so glad I woke up.

Hinch is basically encouraging people to kill there pets and the environment. It needs to be stopped.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41