Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well spotted on that clock!
There’s been speculation for some time she pre records stories or pictures... think this may be the proof of it! Check the clock next time we see the bedroom and see if it’s correct.. it may be the batteries died and they haven’t changed it to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think this is a seam of her top. Scars tend to be sunken, not a thick straight line like that. Unless she is prone to keloid scars, which would be lumpier than in that pic.
Don't quote me but i doubt she has Keloid, wouldn't it be too risky having cosmetic procedures if she had Keloid? She would have scar tissue growing in her nose from having a nose job? I think it's just a seam or something.

Reactions: 5
Also, on the before photo it looks as though someone’s blurred the clock or drawn white over the hands...?

Just my eyes?

A7932238-0A78-442D-828B-735E2475DB96.jpeg

9DA41932-567D-4A1D-9CA2-178AE9499759.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'd be spitting my food out onto the floor too if it tasted like air freshener

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh you little genius!! Well spotted!!
Yesssss!! I thought I was lost my marbles ..the other week when she cleaned her microwave... it said... 8.30 I think... and yet the story (being played as real time ) was about 4 in the afternoon... it’s all bollox and re-posts. So all mighty Mrs Hinch can’t even be arsed to “be real” in that sense . They say, the liars that believe their own lies are the most dangerous... I suggest you go get that quote framed you fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He would have okayed it,, but also outlined the risks, insurance is generally a bigger premium as a known thing, but most companies will cover for a surcharge. . Obvo not much of a deal, she still went anyway, so couldn’t have been that “worried”
I dont think that women worries about anything, it's all me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Henry eating and drinking next to the stenchView attachment 12196
Is it any wonder Henry is over weight? Dogs shouldn't be left with a bowl of food they can pick at and graze over all day. I made that mistake and after being dressed, my witch gained a lot of weight. The vet told me she shouldn't be allowed to pick and graze, set mealtimes and that's it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm trying to work out if the clock discrepancy is due to the clocks going forward..... But I can't work out which way it would be showing if they weren't changed. 🤔

Reactions: 2
She has trademarked Mrs Hinch for cleaning supplies, so there is the range of Mrs Hinch branded cloths, sponges, and cleaning products potentially.

She also has trademarked #HinchArmy for clothing, so there is a huge range of clothing products she can market with #HinchArmy on them. I’m also surprised there hasn’t been a big range of #HinchArmy clothing and aprons released already. Gleam must be slipping.
Where do we buy the Tattle.life Merch?😎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think it was on the last thread that people were wondering where Henry's food and water bowls were...low and behold, they are shown today. Next to the bin though🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Think it was on the last thread that people were wondering where Henry's food and water bowls were...low and behold, they are shown today. Next to the bin though🤔
Yup I asked that...hey hinchypoo🤘🏼 Do us a favour and take that stupid plug in away from the dogs area to eat. Poor thing it must feel like his got a tampon soaked in zoflo stuck up his nose all the time

• Haha
Is it any wonder Henry is over weight? Dogs shouldn't be left with a bowl of food they can pick at and graze over all day. I made that mistake and after being dressed, my witch gained a lot of weight. The vet told me she shouldn't be allowed to pick and graze, set mealtimes and that's it
Especially with kibble, as it swells in the stomach and then passes quite quickly as it’s not the best nutritionally.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 12198Anyone else notice the time on this is wrong?? Supposedly been in bed all day, made beds or whatever but time says 7.30 (presumably AM based on lighting). She’s so fake it’s unreal
She probably has a folder full of pictures ready to be posted on Insta when needed. No time to tidy up when you have crap to promote!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Especially with kibble, as it swells in the stomach and then passes quite quickly as it’s not the best nutritionally.
Shes actually a member on a raw food page I'm on. Shes never posted and I know its not for everyone,, but it's such a shame that after seeing the pros of raw feeding and going to the effort of finding a group that shes not giving it to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Shes actually a member on a raw food page I'm on. Shes never posted and I know its not for everyone,, but it's such a shame that after seeing the pros of raw feeding and going to the effort of finding a group that shes not giving it to him.
We raw feed, we have working dogs who work every day so we need to.

They are having to ration zoflora and pink stuff in shops! This craziness needs to stop! I am so surprised that newspapers haven’t picked up on this, something is definitely going on behind the scenes.
They're doing that to start a frenzy again. It's like when the weather man says its going to snow and everyone rushes out to buy bread and milk. You know what the hinchers are like...come on guys, zoflora is scarce. Send your family in to buy 6 each. We will fill our narnias. We will be in the cult ( change the L for a N ) 😂

I've 6 dogs and they're all on raw 👍

• Haha
We raw feed, we have working dogs who work every day so we need to.
We changed ours because she was fussy with kibble. Shes also a rescue GSD and reactive and we were told going on raw can help aid their training overcoming this. I wasnt convinced but changed anyway, and I wish I'd done it a year ago when we got her! With 48hrs she was calmer and more focused. She doesn't smell, poops are teeny, her build is muscular and her coat, eyes and teeth are gleaming! It's the best thing for them in my book

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.