Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might not have gone for a merch line because she's just like you and I. Just a

She probably has to maintain an image that this all just unexpectedly happen to her (the fame), she's just "Hinching mad", lover of the old ZoFlo etc.
Dobby is blaitently Mrs Hinch.

Writing style is exactly the same.

And no stranger to going on forums to defend oneself. Because one cannot control one from googling oneself.

Plus too keen to defend.

Take your glow sticks and raybans and off you duck to the Rave section. "Dobby".

I found them and posted them in a previous thread. 20 quid for two tea towels from China. Probably cost 10p each. 18 quid for an apron. Or if you wanted the whole lot in a cardboard "Hinch" box it was 80 odd quid, plus she threw in a microfibre cloth. Whoopdedoo.

Never seen her use her own "merch" though.
So she wasn't resting like she'd have her followers believe?
Nothing surprises me with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it right that from her first book she has made over 1 million from it? Also I can see like a mum and baby show coming out or something that’s why she’s keeping all her baby buys or should I say freebies for the show

Then how do you know so much about her? And why are you bothering with here? Are you her Mum?
Yeah hi I’m her Mum please to meet you

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure which annoys me more:

1. The phrase "Hinch yourself happy"
2. "Gawjus"

😳😳😳😳

You can't honestly tell me that anyone actually does believe she's genuinely pregnant?
I do... but Coz I can’t think why she would lie about it. And also if she wasn’t pregnant I think she would have the perfect 6 month bump so that people wouldn’t be speculating about whether she’s actually pregnant or not

If that is the same home sweet home as on Instagram she’s a hincher. But don’t think I needed to point that out 😂
I bloody thought it was!
So is she feeding the information back to Hinch or is she on here as well 🤔🧐
They really aren't the brightness are they if they are using the same name as their instagram ones.

• Haha
@Home_sweet_home this is a gossip/trash site. If there is anything you find uneasy, no one is applying any force for you to be. Either leave or party away to your hearts content in the rave section.

Once someone thrusts themselves into public domain, they are fair game unfortunately.

Look at the stick Katie Price, Gemma Collins, Daniella Westbrook, etc get. They don't give a crap. They know what they let themselves in for. You don't see them, their mums or their friends creeping in forums to their defence. If Hinch doesn't like what comes with the fame she craved, she can always shut down her insta account perhaps?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
🙈 I’m not on Instagram and I’m far too old to be a hincher! I was just commenting how far it’s gone from revealing her lies now to just slagging everything off about her, so when hinchers do come that’s all they are going to see maybe on each thread we should do bullet points of what has been found out so far?
You think you are holier than us slanging her off when you've been transphobic on another post in here. Remember the mumsnet thread when details were given of an account to authorities. It was because of Transphobia...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg go to work and theres a new thread. Also been blocked by hinch for my matalan comment on Saturday 😂😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
After my son died I have a pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs) and if I was pregnant again I’d be a nervous wreck. The slightest chest pain or high pulse I’d want to be going to hospital to be checked out!

• Sad
@Home_sweet_home this is a gossip/trash site. If there is anything you find uneasy, no one is applying any force for you to be. Either leave or party away to your hearts content in the rave section.

Once someone thrusts themselves into public domain, they are fair game unfortunately.

Look at the stick Katie Price, Gemma Collins, Daniella Westbrook, etc get. They don't give a crap. They know what they let themselves in for. You don't see them, their mums or their friends creeping in forums to their defence. If Hinch doesn't like what comes with the fame she craved, she can always shut down her insta account perhaps?
Well her and her army manage to shut down enough other things... but I suppose they're the things that cause her to potentially lose money. Her Insta on the other hand makes her money 💰💰

People were mentioning her shoulders being out again in the last thread, so I replied with:

'I think she wears those off the shoulder tops to both hide her arms scars and distract from them. Could see her arm scar in a picture from yesterday. Loose skin removal always leaves horrible scars :( '

and @ClaireBear117 asked me but I'm only just seeing, 'Which picture was that? I’ve seen pictures of her arms and never seen these scars so I’m intrigued.'

So I've gone back to find it and @conceited posted the picture originally on pg 16 of the last thread, and I was waiting for someone to notice the scar on her inside arm. When no-one did, I kinda let it slide because it's horrible tbh. But then I mentioned it in passing at the end of that thread, as I think that's why she likes her shoulders out.

These threads move so fast I can barely keep up LOL so I'm doing my best to reply and make sense! :D

If I'm correct, that would be the scar from her weight loss skin removal surgery? I know they leave harsh scars, and that's what it looks like. But I'm not sure. Her sleeve had moved up, and you can see the scar through the skin thin top she's wearing. I believe skin removal scars are on the inside of the arm, and other areas too. I would feel sorry for her, but it was all self inflicted and there were way healthier / better options than a major operation at 20 years old and a fast and drastic weight loss as a result. Plus she's proven to have zero compassion for anyone else but herself. So yeah, that's what that looks like I guess. I've seen better results, so I think if she put a bit of weight on, it would hide them better.

I think the reason this one is so bad is because this is the one where she got an infection and nearly lost her arm. They likely had to cut a lot more out and it was a big scar or loss of arm. The fact that she'd rather put herself through that than stop visiting McDonalds and portion control, is kinda wild to me. This also tells me she'll go to her grave before she will do anything about the chemical warfare she inflicts on herself daily.

View attachment 12172
I think this is a seam of her top. Scars tend to be sunken, not a thick straight line like that. Unless she is prone to keloid scars, which would be lumpier than in that pic.

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure which annoys me more:

1. The phrase "Hinch yourself happy"
2. "Gawjus"

😳😳😳😳

You can't honestly tell me that anyone actually does believe she's genuinely pregnant?
nope I don't believe for one minute she is but considering she is portraying it she should be a bit more careful about what she puts in her body. She has the eating habits of a fussy toddler which totally contradicts the 'pregnancy' and her only glow comes from her probably moisturising with The Pink Stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it really annoying that she's hopped onto the bird feeding trend? Just waiting for all the bird feed to be sold out and for people to start cleaning their feeders with Zoflora 🙈 mass death of native birds and wildlife incoming, just you wait!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t see by saying someone is a man transphobic your either one or other male or female he may identify as female but he is still a male and I’m just stating that thought it was to tell about all the lies but yet on this thread no facts have been added
Because she identifies as female, she uses female pronouns.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it really annoying that she's hopped onto the bird feeding trend? Just waiting for all the bird feed to be sold out and for people to start cleaning their feeders with Zoflora 🙈 mass death of native birds and wildlife incoming, just you wait!
Just more cheap crap her following of mere "paupers" can afford from Home Bargs that has been endorsed by her.

And Im sure they will start dousing them in Zoflora. After all the Hinch army is just one big pissing competition on who can clean the most random thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.