Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so surprised she hasn't got merchandise yet. I know it takes a little time to get it out, but these companies are pro's at this game and have been there, done that. She's with Gleam so they know what to do.

If she can have a book out so quickly, she can get merchandise out. She's already minted, but that will really make her rich again.

It must boil her blood to see Hinchers meeting her wearing Hinchers merch lol And she can't say anything because it's not copyrighted or anything.

She's really slow on that uptake. For which I am kinda sad because I like to be warned in advance if I see a Hincher zombie coming my way to give a wide berth 😂
She has trademarked Mrs Hinch for cleaning supplies, so there is the range of Mrs Hinch branded cloths, sponges, and cleaning products potentially.

She also has trademarked #HinchArmy for clothing, so there is a huge range of clothing products she can market with #HinchArmy on them. I’m also surprised there hasn’t been a big range of #HinchArmy clothing and aprons released already. Gleam must be slipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so surprised she hasn't got merchandise yet. I know it takes a little time to get it out, but these companies are pro's at this game and have been there, done that. She's with Gleam so they know what to do.

If she can have a book out so quickly, she can get merchandise out. She's already minted, but that will really make her rich again.

It must boil her blood to see Hinchers meeting her wearing Hinchers merch lol And she can't say anything because it's not copyrighted or anything.

She's really slow on that uptake.
She might not have gone for a merch line because she's just like you a

It must boil her blood to see Hinchers meeting her wearing Hinchers merch lol And she can't say anything because she's not copyrighted Hincher etc so anyone can use it atm. Did she trademark it?

She's really slow on that uptake. For which I am kinda sad because I like to be warned in advance if I see a Hincher zombie coming my way to give a wide berth 😂
She probably has to maintain an image that this all just unexpectedly happen to her (the fame), she's just "Hinching mad", lover of the old ZoFlo etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure which annoys me more:

1. The phrase "Hinch yourself happy"
2. "Gawjus"

😳😳😳😳

Yet more sugar being consumed today with that giant box of dairy milk. her pregnancy diet is outstanding 🙄
You can't honestly tell me that anyone actually does believe she's genuinely pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't watched her today but I'm still waiting for her to open some fan gifts she received from her 1st book signing.

Even if, as someone suggested, Gleam wanted to go through it first, it doesn't take more than a week to do that.

Some items might spoil in this time too. What if there were flowers or edibles. Some people may have made her a cake. While I wouldn't personally eat it, she needs to at least say thank you.

Makes me sad she thinks so little of her Hinchers. By now they will have gone off the boil.

It's good though, maybe they will get annoyed and see the light a little?

It would be one of my greatest pleasures to go through fan mail, I'd be so keen I'd want to go into Gleam offices and see it all being opened, and I'd write thank you cards there and then or do some stories thanking people. Wonder if she will bother at all? Or do only brands willing to pay her the only thing she will show on her stories :(

I'm sorry but fans are important, the most important thing Sophie! Without them you are nothing on insta! And businesses wouldn't be tripping over themselves to throw thousands at you per story!

Thinking of them spending 2.5 hours out in the cold waiting to see her, then her gurning face for a professional pic only, while they were stooped over as she didn't get off her bum, having paid over the odd for the 'privilege', then their gifts being routinely ignored... remind me again why this toilet cleaner from essex has fans?!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She might not release her own cleaning line. That would certainly make her beloved Hinchers know she’s making money from them if her name is on it. At least if she’s selling other companies goods they’re unaware! The trademark may just be to stop someone else doing it and making money from her name. Especially as she’s talking about winding down and (hopefully) disappearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched her today but I'm still waiting for her to open some fan gifts she received from her 1st book signing.

Even if, as someone suggested, Gleam wanted to go through it first, it doesn't take more than a week to do that.

Some items might spoil in this time too. What if there were flowers or edibles. Some people may have made her a cake. While I wouldn't personally eat it, she needs to at least say thank you.

Makes me sad she thinks so little of her Hinchers. By now they will have gone off the boil.

It's good though, maybe they will get annoyed and see the light a little?

It would be one of my greatest pleasures to go through fan mail, I'd be so keen I'd want to go into Gleam offices and see it all being opened, and I'd write thank you cards there and then or do some stories thanking people. Wonder if she will bother at all? Or do only brands willing to pay her the only thing she will show on her stories :(

I'm sorry but fans are important, the most important thing Sophie! Without them you are nothing.
So true she doesn’t care though and her fans are stupid enough to gift her things 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These posts have gone totally off track from trying to shine a light on the hinches lies to commenting on her health and her looks and what she eats like a bunch of kids in the playground they hasn’t been any facts about Hinch for ages now so people who come to learn the truth won’t see anything apart from nit picking at everything she does
Report the posts to admin and they will delete if they see fit. It's really easy, I did it to you since admin already said to report people who try moderate the threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm not sure which annoys me more:

1. The phrase "Hinch yourself happy"
2. "Gawjus"

😳😳😳😳

You can't honestly tell me that anyone actually does believe she's genuinely pregnant?
I'd just like to make it clear, that in my last post the use of the word 'gawjus' was for piss taking purposes only. I can confirm this is the first time I've ever used such a word, I'm not one of them... 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she would not have merch just because of maintaining her image, I think there's more to it.

She's adept at making a lot of money, so merch makes sense, and whenever she wants to sell things and has to make it obvious, like going to the dishwasher factory, she makes excuses for it which they lap up. That really is her greatest skill and speciality, making money in obvious ways, but concealing it to her fans.

So for her merch line, she would blame the fans. She'd say guys, you've all been asking for merch and I couldn't let you down, honestly I can't believe it, I've done this for you etc etc we're all in this together, she is very smart at the sales patter to make it look the opposite of what it is (not a money maker, but a gift to the fans) Such as she did with the book.

Maybe she has it all in the pipeline, but she's missed out on making serious money.

Reactions: 11
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
*tumbleweed slowly blows through Essex*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
These posts have gone totally off track from trying to shine a light on the hinches lies to commenting on her health and her looks and what she eats like a bunch of kids in the playground they hasn’t been any facts about Hinch for ages now so people who come to learn the truth won’t see anything apart from nit picking at everything she does
Have you just come here to point that out?!
If so your in the wrong place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Blimey, I just read somewhere else how much Ebay sellers are making on "mrs hinch essentials packages"

They are selling tons of them :(

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mrs-Hinc...898513?hash=item260a51ed11:g:dx4AAOSwP8db~TEG

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mrs-Hinc...m=163405500402&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Rip waterways.

Have you just come here to point that out?!
If so your in the wrong place.
I love having a new person to ignore lel Don't bother feeding trolls just Report and Ignore :) ATB lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'd just like to make it clear, that in my last post the use of the word 'gawjus' was for piss taking purposes only. I can confirm this is the first time I've ever used such a word, I'm not one of them... 🙈🤣
Was going to send you to an on line psychologist then...phew! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she have a merch list anyway? I’m sure last year she posted about tea towels etc? I remember looking at them cos I ahem was a hincher 👀👀

Also. If she was to do her own cleaning stuff wouldn’t that completely contradict what she’s been doing past few months? No way can I see her selling cleaning stuff for £1 that she usually buys.

I’ve just been to my local home and bargains and never seen any hinch pictures. Unless one of you live by me 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If that is the same home sweet home as on Instagram she’s a hincher. But don’t think I needed to point that out 😂
🙈 I’m not on Instagram and I’m far too old to be a hincher! I was just commenting how far it’s gone from revealing her lies now to just slagging everything off about her, so when hinchers do come that’s all they are going to see maybe on each thread we should do bullet points of what has been found out so far?

Reactions: 2
Dobby is blaitently Mrs Hinch.

Writing style is exactly the same.

And no stranger to going on forums to defend oneself. Because one cannot control one from googling oneself.

Plus too keen to defend.

Take your glow sticks and raybans and off you duck to the Rave section. "Dobby".

Didn’t she have a merch list anyway? I’m sure last year she posted about tea towels etc? I remember looking at them cos I ahem was a hincher 👀👀

Also. If she was to do her own cleaning stuff wouldn’t that completely contradict what she’s been doing past few months? No way can I see her selling cleaning stuff for £1 that she usually buys.

I’ve just been to my local home and bargains and never seen any hinch pictures. Unless one of you live by me 👀👀
I found them and posted them in a previous thread. 20 quid for two tea towels from China. Probably cost 10p each. 18 quid for an apron. Or if you wanted the whole lot in a cardboard "Hinch" box it was 80 odd quid, plus she threw in a microfibre cloth. Whoopdedoo.

Never seen her use her own "merch" though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha! No I know - I meant the original post that was a screenshot from Instagram of that framed thing! 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🙈 I’m not on Instagram and I’m far too old to be a hincher! I was just commenting how far it’s gone from revealing her lies now to just slagging everything off about her, so when hinchers do come that’s all they are going to see maybe on each thread we should do bullet points of what has been found out so far?
Then how do you know so much about her? And why are you bothering with here? Are you her Mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.