Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t talk about the DVT though does she? It’s all about the ANXIETEEEEEEH

If I had a huge following you best believe that every second thing I posted would have links to mental health support, genuine tips on how to deal with it (rather than spraying chemicals around) and be working with charities to help as many of my ‘hinchers’ as possible!

Sophie likes to post ‘motivational’ pictures for attention and cry that the trolls are waking people up 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her latest story she’s put a link to the calm app.. why only now? Is it because we’ve called her out on her lies? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
You sound more genuinely anxious about her than she is 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Yes I have and sitting in a car for an hour worried me so how she managed to do her long haul flight so soon after I'll never know...but maybe a fancy pants holiday cures anxiety. I must speak to my GP about coming off my meds and ask her to write me out a prescription for a 5* holiday instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

If that was me and I had dvt I wouldn’t fly! It’s all about the money honey

• Heart
  • Haha
People were mentioning her shoulders being out again in the last thread, so I replied with:

'I think she wears those off the shoulder tops to both hide her arms scars and distract from them. Could see her arm scar in a picture from yesterday. Loose skin removal always leaves horrible scars :( '

and @ClaireBear117 asked me but I'm only just seeing, 'Which picture was that? I’ve seen pictures of her arms and never seen these scars so I’m intrigued.'

So I've gone back to find it and @conceited posted the picture originally on pg 16 of the last thread, and I was waiting for someone to notice the scar on her inside arm. When no-one did, I kinda let it slide because it's horrible tbh. But then I mentioned it in passing at the end of that thread, as I think that's why she likes her shoulders out.

These threads move so fast I can barely keep up LOL so I'm doing my best to reply and make sense! :D

If I'm correct, that would be the scar from her weight loss skin removal surgery? I know they leave harsh scars, and that's what it looks like. But I'm not sure. Her sleeve had moved up, and you can see the scar through the skin thin top she's wearing. I believe skin removal scars are on the inside of the arm, and other areas too. I would feel sorry for her, but it was all self inflicted and there were way healthier / better options than a major operation at 20 years old and a fast and drastic weight loss as a result. Plus she's proven to have zero compassion for anyone else but herself. So yeah, that's what that looks like I guess. I've seen better results, so I think if she put a bit of weight on, it would hide them better.

I think the reason this one is so bad is because this is the one where she got an infection and nearly lost her arm. They likely had to cut a lot more out and it was a big scar or loss of arm. The fact that she'd rather put herself through that than stop visiting McDonalds and portion control, is kinda wild to me. This also tells me she'll go to her grave before she will do anything about the chemical warfare she inflicts on herself daily.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Everyday...there is a little more stupid happening!
When these people get old they're going to talk about the destruction from hunching as old people now talk about war.... Remeber that time I listened to another idiot and washed drapes in a dishwasher, trimmed my carpet with a lawnmower to remove stains, and made a blow torch with diluted lenor and a lighter to make my house smell like laundry and a campsite? Oh it was awful. The horror. The destruction. I cried for 42 days straight as I laid in the hospital with no hair on my body from chemical burns. Practically being starved eating stale nachos and smarties. I really thought we would never survive that horrible time period. Hinching will be said with a shudder....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When these people get old they're going to talk about the destruction from hunching as old people now talk about war.... Remeber that time I listened to another idiot and washed drapes in a dishwasher, trimmed my carpet with a lawnmower to remove stains, and made a blow torch with diluted lenor and a lighter to make my house smell like laundry and a campsite? Oh it was awful. The horror. The destruction. I cried for 42 days straight as I laid in the hospital with no hair on my body from chemical burns. Practically being starved eating stale nachos and smarties. I really thought we would never survive that horrible time period. Hinching will be said with a shudder....
As much as this is kinda amusing, it is already happening. People are getting hurt and hospitalised for following Hinch's tips, aswell as animals and babies hurt by them misusing the chemicals she's paid to promote. So they will have learnt a harsh lesson and feel this way already! But don't message her if you have an injury, she'll throw you under the bus to keep her affiliates! She won't say a word, simply block you :)

• Heart
People were mentioning her shoulders being out again in the last thread, so I replied with:

'I think she wears those off the shoulder tops to both hide her arms scars and distract from them. Could see her arm scar in a picture from yesterday. Loose skin removal always leaves horrible scars :( '

and @ClaireBear117 asked me but I'm only just seeing, 'Which picture was that? I’ve seen pictures of her arms and never seen these scars so I’m intrigued.'

So I've gone back to find it and @conceited posted the picture originally on pg 16 of the last thread, and I was waiting for someone to notice the scar on her inside arm. When no-one did, I kinda let it slide because it's horrible tbh. But then I mentioned it in passing at the end of that thread, as I think that's why she likes her shoulders out.

These threads move so fast I can barely keep up LOL so I'm doing my best to reply and make sense! :D

If I'm correct, that would be the scar from her weight loss skin removal surgery? I know they leave harsh scars, and that's what it looks like. But I'm not sure. Her sleeve had moved up, and you can see the scar through the skin thin top she's wearing. I believe skin removal scars are on the inside of the arm, and other areas too. I would feel sorry for her, but it was all self inflicted and there were way healthier / better options than a major operation at 20 years old and a fast and drastic weight loss as a result. Plus she's proven to have zero compassion for anyone else but herself. So yeah, that's what that looks like I guess. I've seen better results, so I think if she put a bit of weight on, it would hide them better.

I think the reason this one is so bad is because this is the one where she got an infection and nearly lost her arm. They likely had to cut a lot more out and it was a big scar or loss of arm. The fact that she'd rather put herself through that than stop visiting McDonalds and portion control, is kinda wild to me. This also tells me she'll go to her grave before she will do anything about the chemical warfare she inflicts on herself daily.

View attachment 12172
And yet I’ve seen pictures and videos of that portion of her arm before with no scars 🤔

Reactions: 4

If she was that bad then why go ahead with the book and the tour? She didn’t have to if her health is that bad as well as her anxiety and being pregnant! No one is forcing her to do all this, surly if she’s as ill as you make out then money would come last and you and your baby’s health would come priority?? ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.