Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more sugar being consumed today with that giant box of dairy milk. her pregnancy diet is outstanding 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Piss off back to sniffing Hinch's hole, you bum sniffer! I think you're on the wrong forum here, you need to be on Facebook and search for the group "We love Mrs Hinch" bye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch*

Yet you felt the need to come and inform us about her medical history 🤔.

Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never had DVT but I worry a lot about things and have anxiety attacks, and I'm no Dr but.... Surely she wouldn't be flying if she had that would she? (I only say that as I've heard flying can cause it) 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And yet I’ve seen pictures and videos of that portion of her arm before with no scars 🤔
Really, can I see? Do you have any to hand. Only because I've looked for the scars on her private instagram (someone sent me pics) but it wasn't easy to see. I'm wondering if she edits her own pics? Were they candid pics from fans? I'd like to see, as she says she has arm scars, and that's the closest I've seen to them so far.

But as you said in some pics it's not so evident. I just don't have any to compare.

ETA:

Just a quick reminder to all, these threads are really popular now and will occasionally attract a few Hinchers.

This is not the place for Hinchers, but there are tons of fb groups where they will fit right in.

So if anyone posts here arguing for Mrs Hinch and saying we're wrong or whatever, the mods have asked not to reply, simply click Report and then they will remove them with one click when they are next on :)

As you were, soldiers for truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When these people get old they're going to talk about the destruction from hunching as old people now talk about war.... Remeber that time I listened to another idiot and washed drapes in a dishwasher, trimmed my carpet with a lawnmower to remove stains, and made a blow torch with diluted lenor and a lighter to make my house smell like laundry and a campsite? Oh it was awful. The horror. The destruction. I cried for 42 days straight as I laid in the hospital with no hair on my body from chemical burns. Practically being starved eating stale nachos and smarties. I really thought we would never survive that horrible time period. Hinching will be said with a shudder....
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you for correcting my typo @Yel - I couldn’t correct it from my phone!

I feel I’ve gone down in history and now famous having my thread title chosen. I hope brands will now send me free things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks gawjus hun xxx......🙄
View attachment 12178
One things fans have in common with Mrs Hinch, they all hate their own reflections! I wonder why that is 🤔 Maybe they find it hard to look at someone who is single handedly ruin the environment and their health and that of their pets and kids? Hmm. Love that angle so as not to be seen! lol

Btw the saddest thing I've ever seen on a wall. I could barely understand if i was on a wall in Mrs Hinch's make up room. But that? lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I briefly joined the FB group to have a nosey ... I lasted all of 15 mins before being blocked. My crime you ask??? I dared to contradict an idiot who told a girl with diagnosed OCD that ‘hinching’ is a cure for that !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
If she was that worried about cloth's in her legs she would of never flew !! Let alone 4 times in two days !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually, I have. In pregnancy, and I came very VERY close to dying.
I use Enoxaparin injections daily, and have done for 12 years now. They’re not painful, they can sting very slightly sometimes. They don’t cause bruising or lumps when administered correctly. In rare cases they can cause nausea at high doses, however dosage is weight based. I weigh 13 stone, and have never experienced nausea as a side effect, so it’s unlikely she has. Stop making excuses for her.
I use to have to inject those buggers as well, your right it does sting and i bruised sadly. I hated how big the needles were!

WTAF!!!

This is the mindset of your typical Hincher.
One word for this person....twit!

I've never had DVT but I worry a lot about things and have anxiety attacks, and I'm no Dr but.... Surely she wouldn't be flying if she had that would she? (I only say that as I've heard flying can cause it) 🤷‍♀️
Yeah and wouldnt you have to wear those good awful stockings?!

If she was that worried about cloth's in her legs she would of never flew !! Let alone 4 times in two days !
Surely she would of had to get the okay off the doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
MH missed a money making opportunity there.
I'm so surprised she hasn't got merchandise yet. I know it takes a little time to get it out, but these companies are pro's at this game and have been there, done that. She's with Gleam so they know what to do.

If she can have a book out so quickly, she can get merchandise out. She's already minted, but that will really make her rich again.

It must boil her blood to see Hinchers meeting her wearing Hinchers merch lol And she can't say anything because she's not copyrighted Hincher etc so anyone can use it atm. Did she trademark it?

She's really slow on that uptake. For which I am kinda sad because I like to be warned in advance if I see a Hincher zombie coming my way to give a wide berth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.