Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is shocked that her floors looked clean but they aren't.

No, you're embarrassed because you are supposed to be a cleaner lol

81285722_591672211465419_1592257243909897101_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Cor that hair cut on Vestlife
if anyone remembers the lockdown hair cut I gave my son at the start of lockdown (the hitler bowl cut - am I allowed to say that now)
Well I have improved and he actually has a sassy hair style now!
Also if any of the older members remember the goings on with my sister
She’s doing very well, I saw her yesterday!
We had a gender reveal social distancing bbq in my parents garden & I’m going to be a proud auntie once again to another beautiful little niece 💗 @Cocobean just saw your tag in a post!
well there’s your answer! She’s doing amazing! The cancer hasn’t grown and she got herself pregnant!
I'm so pleased to hear your Sister is doing so well🥰 congratulations to you all .x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just caught up with her stories...seen his hair and came straight here. Knew the comments would be gold! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is it lately with all these z listers/grammers etc posting all the same crap

1st it was the dishwasher tablets - If you have a dishwasher I'm sure you know how to use the fecker

2nd it's now cleaning your floors - I think I know how to put on a wipe on a mop

FFS are they going to show how to wash your clothes next - god I've given them an idea

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I said on other threads how she lets Ronnie crawl around everywhere And all that dog hair on him and his hands and just goes to show........that dog is all over the house, I’m not an animal lover (shoot me) so pet hair makes me Feel sick

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My SIL is a carbon copy hinch clone has been since day 1. A few weeks ago she cut my brothers hair like this. Amongst other things, like her obsessive presence online and not allowing him any private life, he found it too much when his friends/family took the piss, asked her to stop, so she cut him off from everyone, even stopped him going to work by injuring herself (I know. What a melt). He very recently took his own life, trapped in their own castle greyskull unable to talk to his loved ones. He was a bright, kind, mental health nurse. Doing his bit in these tough times until lockdown brought out the worst in this mentally abusive hinch obsessed monster and now I don’t have a brother any more. I can’t watch Grinch any more. My heart hurts too much. I can’t even laugh at her ridiculousness because she’s so damn toxic 😔. I hope she sees the light and keeps her phone in her drawer forever next time.
Love you guys, though. Thanks for all the laughs. Stay safe and when you can, hug your loved ones extra hard. Check on your mates who have been quieter than usual. Their partner could be controlling their lives 💔
Omg this is so sad , sorry I have no words .Sending a big hug to you and your family .Its time this nut case was gone !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I left my whole household to grow it out, especially my turdler, theres no way in hell I am getting him to sit still whilst I whack out the kitchen scissors! 😂

In other news I just changed my 15 month olds nappy. She had a bit of a bitchfit about being asked to lie still so I told her she had to, gave her a teletubby to look at and got on with it. A question for you all - should I have actually just given up and posted about it on Instagram too? Did I do it wrong?!
Did u attempt to do her nappy whilst holding your phone. Its easier that way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why she thinks people want to see how much crap comes off her floor? Surely you follow a cleaning account for cleaning tips not because you are interested in how much crap they can get off their floor?

Reactions: 12
OMG guuuuyyys, this is my 3rd thread title this month. I think I'm going to celebrate with some prune juice and a bowl of raw onions. Please send me loads of private messages telling me how wonderful I am and how much I make you laugh. Thanks, guuuuyyys.
Well done, I said I was staying away for a few days but had to come back to see your comments ATV :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I said on other threads how she lets Ronnie crawl around everywhere And all that dog hair on him and his hands and just goes to show........that dog is all over the house, I’m not an animal lover (shoot me) so pet hair makes me Feel sick
I'm a huge animal lover and a child crawling around on hairy floors still makes me feel sick. LO's play mat is a dog free zone and the dog's regularly groomed to make sure he's not leaving hair everywhere (or smelly patches on the carpets 🤢) and I vacuum daily. No, kids shouldn't grow up in a sterile environment but that doesn't mean they should be growing up eating fur either. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so pleased to hear your Sister is doing so well🥰 congratulations to you all .x
Thank you!
was amazing to see her after so long!
she is literally glowing! She’s not got much hair it’s all cropped and shaved into like a pixie cut! It was really long when she got the cancer but from the op they had to shave some away but she looked amazing like a superstar! And she has the tiniest perfect bump!
i cried my eyes out when I saw her and she got two of those litter picker pinchers out and pretended to hug me with them!

I think half the reason I had to take so much time away from Hinch was because she was pretending her life was so perfect and it was really just getting to me!
she’s breezed through lockdown because everyday has and always will be lockdown for her.
Funny though as we are the ones who come out on top and not her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I done my husbands and did quiet a good job. He said I was a bit rough but I said well usually when I’m doing people’s hair they are dead 😂
I know I shouldn't laugh at this really..RIP to all those you have dealt with recently...but god I love your sense of humour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not a hairdresser, never even watched a video on how to cut hair but I always do my boys hair with the clippers and manage to keep it longer on top and use the different grades from top to bottom for an even and tapered cut. I don't believe what she has done to vest is what a qualified hairdresser would do, what an embarrassment!

As for recycling wipes...I thought it was proven that wipes were 90% plastic and even the ones that said recyclable were not?

Reactions: 12
Thats bleeping disgusting my floor has never been that bad and i mop once a week if that🤢hoover everyday tho

Why is she not saying she has been challenged by Flash

Does she think she won't be as relatable, 'Oh Mrs. Hinch has to be told what to clean blah blah'

Reactions: 14
I'm not a hairdresser, never even watched a video on how to cut hair but I always do my boys hair with the clippers and manage to keep it longer on top and use the different grades from top to bottom for an even and tapered cut. I don't believe what she has done to vest is what a qualified hairdresser would do, what an embarrassment!

As for recycling wipes...I thought it was proven that wipes were 90% plastic and even the ones that said recyclable were not?
I agree! It’s really not difficult and, if you’re a hairdresser qualified 😉 then there’s no excuse. Imagine if onslow butchered her barnet she’d be ragin’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you!
was amazing to see her after so long!
she is literally glowing! She’s not got much hair it’s all cropped and shaved into like a pixie cut! It was really long when she got the cancer but from the op they had to shave some away but she looked amazing like a superstar! And she has the tiniest perfect bump!
i cried my eyes out when I saw her and she got two of those litter picker pinchers out and pretended to hug me with them!

I think half the reason I had to take so much time away from Hinch was because she was pretending her life was so perfect and it was really just getting to me!
she’s breezed through lockdown because everyday has and always will be lockdown for her.
Funny though as we are the ones who come out on top and not her
You've started me off now lol happy tears mind .I bet she looks absolutely beautiful 😍😊.xx

You did good staying away , shes just a toxic ,sellfish witch !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.