Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has moaned her bag off all morning, prob thought her day would be perfect ready to shop till she drops buying more tat now the shops are open!

Reactions: 6
@Macklen83. Too late to quote your post but I watched Marcus on the news while I had my lunch and had to shed a tear. What an amazing young man, what a great mum too. All that is very close to my heart, thankfully not now but when I was a kid.
He is amazing. A real role model. He is the type of person people should be influenced by, not some greedy bleeping mean girl who has to be leader of the gang all the time. It really hits home how dreadful she is when things like this are in the news

Reactions: 21
They’ve got to be trolling us with that haircut right?! Do you think she asked Jamie to take one for the team ‘to give them tattle bastards something to talk about’?!
I’ve not attempted any lockdown hair cuts other than trimming the threenagers fringe so can’t judge but 😬😳
Unlike her we’re hardly short of content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still reeling at the price of those hanging baskets. £270 could pay for a gardener to set you up with some nice real flowers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh the claw is back, showing us those bloody tit mops again (sorry to anyone on here who has one 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Today I want to talk about the flash speed mop” no you didn’t.......you’ve been bloody told to speak about it! Gosh what a sad life

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cor that hair cut on Vestlife
if anyone remembers the lockdown hair cut I gave my son at the start of lockdown (the hitler bowl cut - am I allowed to say that now)
Well I have improved and he actually has a sassy hair style now!
Also if any of the older members remember the goings on with my sister
She’s doing very well, I saw her yesterday!
We had a gender reveal social distancing bbq in my parents garden & I’m going to be a proud auntie once again to another beautiful little niece 💗 @Cocobean just saw your tag in a post!
well there’s your answer! She’s doing amazing! The cancer hasn’t grown and she got herself pregnant!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 93
They’ve got to be trolling us with that haircut right?! Do you think she asked Jamie to take one for the team ‘to give them tattle bastards something to talk about’?!
I’ve not attempted any lockdown hair cuts other than trimming the threenagers fringe so can’t judge but 😬😳
I think you tattle bastards are being really horrible today. He looks like a proper hansnome mans.

Screenshot_20200615-150629_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Imagine needing content that badly that you have to cut your husbands hair into that. These two have reached new lows!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My SIL is a carbon copy hinch clone has been since day 1. A few weeks ago she cut my brothers hair like this. Amongst other things, like her obsessive presence online and not allowing him any private life, he found it too much when his friends/family took the piss, asked her to stop, so she cut him off from everyone, even stopped him going to work by injuring herself (I know. What a melt). He very recently took his own life, trapped in their own castle greyskull unable to talk to his loved ones. He was a bright, kind, mental health nurse. Doing his bit in these tough times until lockdown brought out the worst in this mentally abusive hinch obsessed monster and now I don’t have a brother any more. I can’t watch Grinch any more. My heart hurts too much. I can’t even laugh at her ridiculousness because she’s so damn toxic 😔. I hope she sees the light and keeps her phone in her drawer forever next time.
Love you guys, though. Thanks for all the laughs. Stay safe and when you can, hug your loved ones extra hard. Check on your mates who have been quieter than usual. Their partner could be controlling their lives 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 202
Imagine needing content that badly that you have to cut your husbands hair into that. These two have reached new lows!
I’m surprised she hasn’t rubbed RonJonLongLegs tit up his bedroom wall and pretended it was him.
Or destroyed her own lipstick and smeared it round his face for content

#ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear someone on here mentioned we hadn't seen the mops for a while.
Just a suggestion Zoph - instead of clicking your fingers why not film yourself putting a new wipe on the mop, you know to maybe help people who are actually interested and want to know how to attach them. That would be more useful and a better way to 'sell' the mop to people.

Reactions: 20
I think you tattle bastards are being really horrible today. He looks like a proper hansnome mans.

View attachment 154683
Legit is the hair that Enzo had 4 months ago!
Except he looked quite cute

that photo looks like a wanted poster for Vestlife

“have you seen this man???
Wanted for leaving his flip flops in the way and spending his money that isn’t his in Ladbrokes...
Reward 4 Minkys, bloo toilet cleaner and a used cif wipe that the wife doesn’t own”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also if any of the older members remember the goings on with my sister
She’s doing very well, I saw her yesterday! We had a gender reveal social distancing bbq in my parents garden & I’m going to be a proud auntie once again to another beautiful little niece 💗 @Cocobean just saw your tag in a post!
well there’s your answer! She’s doing amazing! The cancer hasn’t grown and she got herself pregnant!
Awww this is amazing news!! Congratulations!! So pleased she is doing well. Its great to have you back! x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My SIL is a carbon copy hinch clone has been since day 1. A few weeks ago she cut my brothers hair like this. Amongst other things, like her obsessive presence online and not allowing him any private life, he found it too much when his friends/family took the piss, asked her to stop, so she cut him off from everyone, even stopped him going to work by injuring herself (I know. What a melt). He very recently took his own life, trapped in their own castle greyskull unable to talk to his loved ones. He was a bright, kind, mental health nurse. Doing his bit in these tough times until lockdown brought out the worst in this mentally abusive hinch obsessed monster and now I don’t have a brother any more. I can’t watch Grinch any more. My heart hurts too much. I can’t even laugh at her ridiculousness because she’s so damn toxic 😔. I hope she sees the light and keeps her phone in her drawer forever next time.
Love you guys, though. Thanks for all the laughs. Stay safe and when you can, hug your loved ones extra hard. Check on your mates who have been quieter than usual. Their partner could be controlling their lives 💔
This is so horrendously sad. I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a wonderful brother to have had. ❤ I also agree with you, some men are victims to women like this who are so manipulative and aggressive and the life and attitude she promotes, even down to the simple blocking of people for having an opinion, it just isn’t amusing anymore it’s actually quite sick and concerning.

Big hugs to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.