Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the matter with these people. They seriously need to get a life and stop being so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, I’m new here. Love this thread on Mrs hinch though I haven’t seen Jamie in her stories for ages.. or am I just missing something?
Just so you know, your username has a completely different meaning in this thread thanks to Henry

Reactions: 48
Jeez they make me sick

Reactions: 3
Exactly. My son hated getting dressed and would kick off every single morning. And every morning I sang very loudly over his screaming while he got his nappy changed and clothes on. It’s called parenting!!!

Reactions: 14
Ronnie “wouldn’t let her put his clothes on this morning” Does she realise that he’s not even a year old and she’s the adult?

Reactions: 15
Same we were told it’s just about textures more then anything they only need two tablespoon fulls at most really to get them used to it they still get everything they need from milk the baby food industry is a joke

Reactions: 2
Exactly. My son hated getting dressed and would kick off every single morning. And every morning I sang very loudly over his screaming while he got his nappy changed and clothes on. It’s called parenting!!!
‘Oh he’s crying I can’t do anything stfu just do it you tit

Reactions: 4

Can’t help Henry was trying to escape the madhouse/screaming/Narc rage. It’s not the first time Henry has done a runner after a bad day!

Reactions: 6
She’s so weird about this kind of stuff! Remember when she was asking people advice about how to wipe his face after he eats because he didn’t like it? Just wipe it fs!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.