Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% think their friendship is fake. It's about building a brand with them two. Can't do it on their own team up together bam! Over the past couple of days they have both mentioned something exciting coming, stay tuned. As soon as they have made plenty of money you won't see them together.
My guess is ...

- Home accessories range
- Clothing range (either women lounge sets or babies)
- Baby cook book

Basically a range that you couldn’t pay me to use and all their followers will be hash tagging friendship goals!

And it’ll probably be call Soph & Stace 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My guess is ...

- Home accessories range
- Baby cook book

Basically a range that you couldn’t pay me to use and all their followers will be hash tagging friendship goals!

Soph and Stace or Rex and Ronnie

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My guess is ...

- Home accessories range
- Baby cook book

S&S chavtastic coming to store near u soon😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bit behind but that plate Ronnie used at dinner time was almost clean enough to put back in the cupboard, there is no way he ate almost everything on that plate & made such little mess either!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aah, don't you love it when your fresh flower bouquets smell of wild Lenor?
so...a friend of mine wasn’t doing so well with her 2nd baby - she had PND and just was, well, not coping. So one day when her mum had the kids, me and another friend went over and gutted the house etc doing all the housework and stuff (her partner was and is a dick)

anyway.....I go to clean out a vase of artificial flowers and in the bottom, with about four weeks of dust on top is five or six lenor sheets - she’d been shoving them down there a la Hinch!

it’s one of the many reasons I can’t stand this bint - there’s my friend going through a terrible time with her mental health and she’s comparinf herself to that boot, tumble dryer sheets stuffed in places!! All to keep up appearances.

IMO it’s why she should be ashamed of herself. I may not be particularly well liked on here but I don’t care about that at all - I care about showing folk what a money grabbing cow Hinch really is!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
That unit that she fitted in her garage yesterday goes pretty much right up to the back door and there wouldn't be room for anything to fit down the side of it so why can't it be seen in the picture today with Ronnie? The garage door is open and it looks like something else is there. Her stories and pictures never make sense and her pre-recorded bullshit shows how much she lies.

20200613_193237.jpg

Point Blur_Jun132020_193506.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That unit that she fitted in her garage yesterday goes pretty much right up to the back door and there wouldn't be room for anything to fit down the side of it so why can't it be seen in the picture today with Ronnie? The garage door is open and it looks like something else is there. Her stories and pictures never make sense and her pre-recorded bullshit shows how much she lies.

View attachment 153352
This is so off topic and probably the weirdest thing you’ve ever been asked but what do you use to blur out his face? That would be ideal to use for when I post on my works social media page (work in childcare and some children aren’t allowed on)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not even gonna lie I put off a zoom chat with my best friends for like 2 months purely because I just couldn’t be bothered and just wanted to drink wine/prosecco or gin (whatever I had in at the time) in peace whilst binge watching Netflix!
Never related to something so much in my life 😂😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit late but salad goes a bit brown. If left for a while likE not getting eaten that day so why would you make it up to go soggy, why would you precut fruit like that that also goes brown then put in a box with holes in side,very strange.bacon lardons why so much not ever seen her use them either. Only 4 sprouts? Where’s all the rest the veg from the veg box she got too courgette etc?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is it just me who feels like SS and Hinch have a friendship solely based on passive aggressive competitiveness? Like if SS mentioned Rex walking Mrs Hinch would have ronnieblesshims running to the moon and back just to outdo her "chum"
My sister and sister in law have a friendship like that.....makes me cringe! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.