Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie posting a wee boomerang of him making out he’s cleaning the window sills.

They definitely read on here and are getting defensive over all the ‘Jamie does nothing in that house’ comments. In the past two days he’s cooked (more like slightly heated) breakfast and now elbow greased a window sill.

Chocolate medal goes to Mr Hinch👍 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah I think the friendship is false......I couldn’t not be friends with someone who copies what I do, it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me who feels like SS and Hinch have a friendship solely based on passive aggressive competitiveness? Like if SS mentioned Rex walking Mrs Hinch would have ronnieblesshims running to the moon and back just to outdo her "chum"
Well Hinch stole the thunder from Rex’s walking post.

And it was all “Ronnie is so beyond crawling. He prefers standing” - when Rex was crawling. Then boom suddenly Ronnie can now crawls and it’s ALL Hinch films.

I remember years ago offering my friend my iPhone to use to make a call and her saying she hates them and how awful they are. Then she bought one and when I asked why as I thought you hated them? She actually admitted she probably only said it as she was jealous.

Hinch is like that, everything is tit, until she gets her claws on it and then it’s amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bullshit they FaceTime each other every night! I think they are both 2 faced, lovely & bubbly in each other’s company then bitching behind each other’s backs!

And Soph is such a spoilt brat, whatever she wants she gets, businesses (especially small independent ones) need to learn that she is just using them for her own gain she is so manipulative!

Reactions: 28
Bullshit they FaceTime each other every night! I think they are both 2 faced, lovely & bubbly in each other’s company then bitching behind each other’s backs!

And Soph is such a spoilt brat, whatever she wants she gets, businesses (especially small independent ones) need to learn that she is just using them for her own gain she is so manipulative!
To be honest most small businesses know exactly what they're doing when they send their stuff to Hinch, whether she asks for it or not. They're not sending it out of the kindness of their hearts - they want the publicity, the tags, the mentions and the extra followers. That's the problem with instagram selling, most profiles(the odd exception) seem to just be out for what they can get, and that's the £££. They are a business after all!
I've no sympathy for businesses who don't get anything out of sending freebies. Individuals who feel the need to send gifts, etc, is another matter though, I do feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 12
Both Stace and Grinch have said they can’t wait to announce something. Hell, neither can I. That will definitely be the end for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do like SS as she comes across more natural and funny, and interacts with her baby more but that post about fields and missing Hinch, oh Bore off!! 🥱🥱😴

Having children does give you a new friend group with the mummy group & clubs and SS seemingly reached out to Hinch last year after seeing Hinch post about "struggling" 🙄 but they don't seem to gel much when together, if they are facetiming EVERY NIGHT 🤥 how come there's been no screenshot or video on either one of their 'instas? Apart from Rex's birthday and *upcoming Bingo: on Ronnie's Birthday there will be a video message of SS & Rex or they will actually drop a 'socially dustanced' gift off at the doorstep* Also if you FT your "bestie" every night then you would surely take a screenshot and post a caption of said "bestie" while they are on a TV show, particularly if it's one of your fave shows to watch, Christ when Corrie mentioned Hinch she didn't shut up about it the rest of the day... Instead of showing support to her "bestie" on Gogglebox she promoted a different show on Netflix and made a point if saying they were sitting down to watch that. Some friend she is, never once encouraged her followers to #VoteJoe when he was on DoI or to even watch the show, only time she promoted it was when she went to the studio with Stace one weekend.

She is the type of friend to shout her accomplishments from the rooftops and command attention and adulation but quietly clap your achievements and secretly witch or seethe with jealousy.

I feel like they are a fake friendship put together by management teams to try promote a collab' coming soon or to pinch ideas from each other. I detest Hinch and everything she seems to stand for and prefer Stacey but Hinch was doing cleaning & OCD style organising & labelling before Stacey so I imagine their may be a little underhand rivalry and backhanded comments, maybe a slight sarcastic undertone to the 'Fields' comment?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So Stacey Solomon driving past some fields is reminded of hinch!!!!???? Those two are pathetic and I do not buy their "friendship" . There will be a collaboration at some point with these two
100% think their friendship is fake. It's about building a brand with them two. Can't do it on their own team up together bam! Over the past couple of days they have both mentioned something exciting coming, stay tuned. As soon as they have made plenty of money you won't see them together.

Reactions: 24
I think SS announcement isn’t at all Hinch related but they are prob thinking of moving house or expanding their family.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who feels like SS and Hinch have a friendship solely based on passive aggressive competitiveness? Like if SS mentioned Rex walking Mrs Hinch would have ronnieblesshims running to the moon and back just to outdo her "chum"
I know a few people like this - claim to be the best of friends but it’s all based on competition and getting one up! Pathetic really!!

Reactions: 18
Don’t get me wrong, I love my friends and can’t wait for a good old piss up when the pubs are back open or when we’re allowed in each other’s houses but like we’re in lockdown, nothing exciting is happening in my life apart from Tattle😂😂😂 if it’s true they FaceTime everyday, what the hell do they even talk about😂

“What are you going to do for content today so I can do it tomorrow?”

“Have you seen what was said on Tattle today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t mind Stacey, I do find her funny... however I thought she was done with this bullshit 🤦‍♀️ I also don’t believe they FaceTime every night! I don’t even do that with my best mate I’ve had for years n years! View attachment 153258
What an absolute pile of wank! I've seen my best friend today for the first time in 15 weeks! It's her birthday and we sat in her garden and had coffee and fresh cream eclairs. We've been friends for 44 years and no way would I face time her every bloody night!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So Stacey Solomon driving past some fields is reminded of hinch!!!!???? Those two are pathetic and I do not buy their "friendship" . There will be a collaboration at some point with these two
Reminds her cos the fields are just as empty as Hinch's head 🤪😄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well Hinch stole the thunder from Rex’s walking post.

And it was all “Ronnie is so beyond crawling. He prefers standing” - when Rex was crawling. Then boom suddenly Ronnie can now crawls and it’s ALL Hinch films.

I remember years ago offering my friend my iPhone to use to make a call and her saying she hates them and how awful they are. Then she bought one and when I asked why as I thought you hated them? She actually admitted she probably only said it as she was jealous.

Hinch is like that, everything is tit, until she gets her claws on it and then it’s amazing.
Oh yes I had a 'friend' like this, we would go shopping and everything I liked she would go and buy a week later when we weren't together, if I did something for myself she had to one up me. Even now she is quite egocentric 🤢 I rarely speak to her

Reactions: 16
Why has she got plastic sheets on her fridge shelves? Then has every single item inside a plastic box! Every food item in her fridge is already packaged so why the bleeping need for an individual box for each thing just taking up more space than the actual items!

Oh yes I had a 'friend' like this, we would go shopping and everything I liked she would go and buy a week later when we weren't together, if I did something for myself she had to one up me. Even now she is quite egocentric 🤢 I rarely speak to her
Same here girls. Anything I do, give it a few weeks and she’ll have done one better.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.