Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been too big for this for about six months, can’t believe it’s still there 🤮🤮
I honestly can’t believe she still lets him sleep in it. Surely she must realise how dangerous it is with him 1. being mobile and 2. being far too big for it😞

Reactions: 9
Omg more of these influencers doing these fairy dishwasher ads today. It’s SO CRINGE

Reactions: 13
I reckon Jamie is on here slagging her off because he can't do it at home, or she will have a melt down, everyone got to be nicey nicey to her, cant have our sophie upset now can we 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just came back from my 3rd trip out since lockdown (wine run), thought i would catch up. I was treated to the sight of Jammeeezzz smalls being used as another place to stick a tumble dryer sheeeeeet. He had better watch out that his little Willy Hill todger doesn't swell up from the chemicals rubbing off on his undies. When Willy Hills opens up again they will be able to smell him coming before they see him :sick:
Im off for a shower now, wine is chilling and looking forward to catching up guyzzz.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love just lurking on here and only comment now and again but I must say I have laughed out loud so many times today reading some of the comments on here :ROFLMAO: vestlife, ronseal, David vest, Beggy Mitchell plus many more crack me up😂

i will Be honest I bought her activity book just before lockdown as I thought it would just cure some boredom... but it made me feel useless because of all these things I would need to write down in order to tidy my house... i don’t know how she has lists upon lists of things to do! Her house is bloody spotless. I could never fill my lists, I didn’t need to write down clean the kitchen or clean the toilet ffs because It just the norm to do that anyway... 🤷‍♀️ what’s the point In a list to tick off? i Did get a good use out of the book in the end, I used it on our home made firepit the other week... Anyway.. rant over But yeah, she does my bleeping tits in (sorry Pepsi)... she doesn’t live in the real world. Get a bloody proper job, then we will see how spotless your house is... hope fatsomes shites in her slippers one day soon. Sorry, I’m hungover and fragile and she’s riled me...🐸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 152559You wouldn’t dream of imitating someone would you 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 embarrassing
I reckon Jamie is on here slagging her off because he can't do it at home, or she will have a melt down, everyone got to be nicey nicey to her, cant have our sophie upset now can we 😂😂
imagine having absolutely no respect and posting a pic of your husband’s underwear even if it’s staged, just no

Reactions: 10
“I wouldn’t be mrs hinch if I didn’t get grey” ... YEP you said it hun, the most bland personality ever
Absolutely ruined the colour grey for me every time I see a grey and white house I just think TAT because of her 😖
It bleeping pisses me off... 🙄
Sorry @Pepsi. Not being funny but I wanted to get grey Kallax boxes for our Kallax as it would match the football theme. Now she’s bought them I bet I won’t get any now... nimwit

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lurker but first post 👋🏻

On the topic of the dodgy breakfast. I’m curious as to how she is still so slim, if she used to be really overweight and apparently her gastric band doesn’t work any more. The meals she occasionally posts are never healthy... and never any suggestion that she does any exercise. I wonder if she actually eats?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t believe she still lets him sleep in it. Surely she must realise how dangerous it is with him 1. being mobile and 2. being far too big for it😞
Not been #gifted a grey cot yet?

Offspring #1 lasted right up until about 17 weeks in her (second hand, I wouldn't have bought it) Moses basket. I made the greatest rugby ball save of my life that morning when she decided to sit up and promptly tipped the entire thing over. One handed, without my glasses, throwing myself across the bed AND I managed to not have her covered in bruises from the uncarpeted floor just in time for the obligatory visit to her grandmother.

Didn't bother with one with Offspring #2. Straight into the cot, safe and secure until old enough for the bottom bunk bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do we never see ronron doing anything but eating broccoli?.. we never see him playing and laughing or anything apart from sitting in the chair cheesey smiling at her, he must be bored stiff.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Friday means.......... Another day of ignoring my kid all day so I can write stupid lists, fleece a load of plebs and pretend I’m really hard done by. It’s ok guys though cause I’ll declare how much I love him on a post later. It’s all about balance my Hinchers
So out of interest, I just tried to hold my pen like she's doing here. I have pretty large hands too, long fingers and all, and I can't for the life of me get my hand into this position and still hold a pencil let alone write with it. How on earth is she so ungainly?
Oh and Soph, if you're reading (and we know you are), you're a lazy cow who doesn't know she's born. Get Ronnie stimulated, drop a nap, parent your child properly for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They literally do not leave that house. I bet that house stinks, a mixture of dog, food and Jamie’s sweaty pants mixed with spring awakening. Like when someone’s obviously had a big poo and tried to spray to cover it up🤢

Poor Ronnie, literally doesn’t see the outside world at all. He must be so bloody bored, no wonder he naps all day.
That’s probably why she has zoflora sprayed everywhere and tumble dryer sheets hidden in every crack

honestly I’m jealous she’s numb to smell
My kids found some Giorgio Armani body cream and slathered them selves in it
I can feel the headache coming on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do we never see ronron doing anything but eating broccoli?.. we never see him playing and laughing or anything apart from sitting in the chair cheesey smiling at her, he must be bored stiff.
Because the first time he ate magnetout she had a meltdown and cried about it ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So out of interest, I just tried to hold my pen like she's doing here. I have pretty large hands too, long fingers and all, and I can't for the life of me get my hand into this position and still hold a pencil let alone write with it. How on earth is she so ungainly?
Oh and Soph, if you're reading (and we know you are), you're a lazy cow who doesn't know she's born. Get Ronnie stimulated, drop a nap, parent your child properly for once.
I hold my pen this way 🙈 but I’m not Hinch and a massive twit.....well I’m deffo not Hinch but the twit part is debatable 😂😂

Because the first time he ate magnetout she had a meltdown and cried about it ... 🙄
I’d hate to see her reaction when he eats a nacho!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.