Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star12

Chatty Member
Yknow what’s a killer, your baby awake from 2-4:30 and having to be up for work at 6! I don’t miss those days! We’ve had a nice 12 hours sleep but it took him until he was 18m old to sleep through! Not long to go Hinch!
It’s killer isn’t it. My son has only just started sleeping through and he’s 5 on Tuesday 😑

Reactions: 1

Kimmydee

I'm having an MS flare-up, I have a kidney infection for the second time this year and my unborn child has what feels like its head in my arse. She's a cunt (I'm sorry Pepsi but she really is) 😭
Ha ha bless ya I take it Pepsi doesn't like swearing:LOL:?

Kimmydee

That’s what I came here to say!! I remember her saying ages ago how much she loves gogglebox and would love to be on there one day, it was her dream show to be on apparently so the fact she’s not watching it tonight, let alone with it having her “best mate” on seems odd. She must be raging she’s not been asked yet😂
[/QUO
I was joking 🤣
Lol I realised that when I read it again this morning! No wonder she blocked you;)

• Haha

LoverA

When out the back waiting for the fog to pee, she pans the garden and you can see a high round table with high chairs? Have we seen this before?

WeepingWillow

Cos calling someone mouthy and telling them to calm down is gonna help to placate them eh Kofi Annan?

You were being aggressive with Pepsi and now you’re jumping on me despite the fact I wasn’t referring to you I was addressing the person who questioned me.

I’ve never seen anyone question a reaction until today and then someone questions me.

So are you suggesting that every time someone reacts to a post we should ask them what they meant rather than assuming, like I’ve done for the almost 13000 reactions I’ve had to date, they were supporting what you wrote?🤔

I don’t usually comment on Hinch thread I only react, mainly “😂” , because of the funny comments, I don’t know Pepsi and am not part of any clique that you’re saying this thread is becoming like...would you say it’s got all cliquy in the 5 weeks you’ve had an account here or just in the last week or so?
Are you actually checking my profile 😂😂😂 oh dear me.

Peace and love toots, peace and love. 😘

Louanne

VIP Member
So clearly built and filmed yesterday right? I know it’s only an IKEA self assembly but for the size seemed to be built super quick? Given the illusion the videos are in real time. Also that’s assuming Bug Boy is doing it all himself with no one else helping.
Realise that sounds petty but it’s just so obvious isn’t it - day off the gram and suddenly an IKEA delivery, click and it’s built super quick, how do her sheep not see it for what it is?
To be fair, they slot together really quickly.