Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 152671

How can those PJ's possibly be comfortable on that poor boy?

Edited to add: It is actually so irresponsible of her. If those buttons pop off he will put them straight in his mouth and now that he is in his own room she won't be there to stop him 😡
Poor boy! He actually looks like he’s been stuffed into those!
He needs some nice soft cotton pjs! The nights are warming up too and she’s always got her heating her as she walks around in a boob tube all seasons!

heaven forbid the buttons went into his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So ronron only had one nap yesterday which must have been at 7am when she was having breakfast in bed after being up at 4 and then he miraculously stayed awake for 12 hours til bedtime ??? 👀 I call bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If she was sensible and went to bed earlier surely she would get enough sleep. Common sense did not find its way to her I’m afraid.

Reactions: 20
Her stories yesterday... I never watch anymore but I had to go and see ronsain bolts pjs after all the comments on here. She had no nails on when she was doing her freshen up bit but she was hiding them in the cloths or curtains etc but you can see when she goes to grab Js pants. Then building the storage she has a full set of nails, so which one is pre recorded? 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she was sensible and went to bed earlier surely she would get enough sleep. Common sense did not find its way to her I’m afraid.
My son gets up at 630/730 after going to bed at 7/730 and whenever he wakes up I’m like awwww wish he could have a wee longer lie (when he was younger he slept 7-8.30😂😂) I tell myself I’ll go to bed a bit earlier but Netflix takes over so I get an extra few hours. Think we’re all guilty. Saying that I don’t complain about being tired all day though😂

Reactions: 4
My son gets up at 630/730, and whenever he wakes up I’m like awwww wish he could have a wee longer lie (when he was younger he slept 7-8.30😂😂) I tell myself I’ll go to bed a bit earlier but Netflix takes over. Think we’re all guilty. Saying that I don’t complain about being tired all day though😂
Are you a zombie today darling? If so I apologise haha. I have also been caught once or twice watching Netflix and didn’t realise it was 1.30am and it’s always those days that the kids get up at 5.30 🤔 I think they plan it.

Reactions: 3
Who the duck needs that much storage!! It makes me shudder at the amount of crap she needs to store by the time Ron is 5 they won’t be able to even move in that house 😤
Thing is, she’s missed a big trick here. Assembling the flat pack would’ve been good content - she is supposed to be a ‘home account’ after all (I.e. not a chronology of Ronnieblesshim’s development and weaning menu 🙄). If she’d filmed that it would’ve been probably more interesting to watch - we all know how challenging it can be for some to do this, so she could’ve made a feature of it on her stories - here’s how we did it, maybe a time lapse video. Instead she shows the finished product and a bit of box insertion at the end. Thrilling. For someone with so many followers on said home account she has no idea what actually engages followers. No one gives a tit what Rondawg eats for lunch! No commission for an Ikea swipe up tho so she’s not arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would you leave your toast on his play mat then if your gonna moan they all want it.
Honestly some things she says makes her look like a right tit.

So she's roughly had 5/6hrs sleep. Yet will be in the house all day no work.
I remember i did a kit day at work when my son was going threw the 8 month old sleep regression. I did a 9hr shift on 3hrs sleep.
She really needs to get herself into the real world.

She actually boils my piss. So hard done by our princess Soph.

Reactions: 22
Get that manky dog off of the kids things! Not cute or funny!
Wonder why he was up between 2-4?? Couldn’t possibly be because he couldn’t move in them pjs?
Why Jamie, what nice smooth legs you have! Oh Soph, you might wanna change the nappy. As usual it’s bulging 🙄
Dog looks sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you a zombie today darling? If so I apologise haha. I have also been caught once or twice watching Netflix and didn’t realise it was 1.30am and it’s always those days that the kids get up at 5.30 🤔 I think they plan it.
For about 5 minutes this morning I had a bit of a disaster with my son as he wanted cereal this morning but had ran out of milk and he didn’t want toast then had to give him water instead of milk in his cup so I thought holy duck it’s gonna be a long day, but after he realised that it was a toast kinda day he ate up and now I’m having a catch up on here and preparing myself for my Saturday morning jobs before sitting my arse on the couch for the rest of the day and have a film day since the weather sucks today😃 No time to moan when you’re a parent, the show must go on😂

The kids probably hear the tv go off and is like right I’m gonna wake up soon to piss off the adults of the house.

My son gets up at 630/730 after going to bed at 7/730 and whenever he wakes up I’m like awwww wish he could have a wee longer lie (when he was younger he slept 7-8.30😂😂) I tell myself I’ll go to bed a bit earlier but Netflix takes over so I get an extra few hours. Think we’re all guilty. Saying that I don’t complain about being tired all day though😂
That's when I do my cleaning, washing and ironing and maybe lucky to squeeze in a bit of netflix. Im living the dream!

Why would you leave your toast on his play mat then if your gonna moan they all want it.
Honestly some things she says makes her look like a right tit.

So she's roughly had 5/6hrs sleep. Yet will be in the house all day no work.
I remember i did a kit day at work when my son was going threw the 8 month old sleep regression. I did a 9hr shift on 3hrs sleep.
She really needs to get herself into the real world.

She actually boils my piss. So hard done by our princess Soph.
Dunno if I’m just weird but I just kinda sit and eat my food like a normal human, no need to place it on a soft play mat and pretend my dog wants it. I don’t have a dog like but if I did, don’t think I’d do that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This may be true 😮 there is a Tom Tit Lane just outside Maldon. I remember it because it appeals to my 12 year old sense of humour 😂😂 Good to have you in the group David/Fred Vest
Ok, ok, I admit it. I am Vesty boy and I'm here because it's the only place I can have my say without Soph nagging me and mugging me off. Phew! I'm glad you exposed me. Now I can be myself and live my vest life with you all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
For about 5 minutes this morning I had a bit of a disaster with my son as he wanted cereal this morning but had ran out of milk and he didn’t want toast then had to give him water instead of milk in his cup so I thought holy duck it’s gonna be a long day, but after he realised that it was a toast kinda day he ate up and now I’m having a catch up on here and preparing myself for my Saturday morning jobs before sitting my arse on the couch for the rest of the day and have a film day since the weather sucks today😃 No time to moan when you’re a parent, the show must go on😂

The kids probably hear the tv go off and is like right I’m gonna wake up soon to piss off the adults of the house.
Haha, I did the exact same yesterday. Toast, Disney+ all day and I bloody loved it 😂 it was proper blanket and loungewear weather.

• Heart
She’s definitely throwing a spanner at tattle by telling us that Ronnie woke up between 2-4 this morning since it’s been brought up here that she needs to stop complaining about a Ronnie’s wake up time and she should be lucky that he sleeps through.

God sake, why don’t we just write your next ‘book’ for you Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.