Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for ideas on what to fill her 20 spare kallax boxes with 🤦‍♀️ why buy the biggest one if you don't have things to store. An absolute waste.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Bloody fuming! The kids have had Kallax units in their room for years, white with grey boxes! I now have to burn them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Asking for ideas on what to fill her 20 spare kallax boxes with 🤦‍♀️ why buy the biggest one if you don't have things to store. An absolute waste.
Over £350 for something not needed ....she's just going to have to buy more stuff to fill it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You don't need more storage head, you need less shite.

She's got "storage solutions" everywhere. This kallax unit, the space tidy in the garage, the staircase space tidy, the storage in her kitchen cupboards, storage in her upstairs landing cupboard, a loft full of boxes of shite..... Its actually insane how much junk this woman has collected. Makes me wanna spew. How can 2 adults and a baby have that amount of crap!

Reactions: 27
Came on to say exactly the same thing. Why did she buy that largest of ikea storage thingy when she has to ask people for ideas to fill it. I know it’s probably just for engagement from that band of idiots who follow her but she makes me want to smack her right in her self indulgent face and tell her to wise the duck up. She is a horrible greedy person and if you didn’t have the money to copy her like her army of twats do there will be some really stupid people running up credit card bills. Well done Hinch your starting up the economy again with people buying all the tit they can’t afford. Running people into debt.
Rant over

Reactions: 20
She can put Ma barker In her unnecessary storage boxes so she’s not stuck up in the loft with Trace anymore

Also my husband would be fuming if I showed me throwing his boxers about the landing
Douchebag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So clearly built and filmed yesterday right? I know it’s only an IKEA self assembly but for the size seemed to be built super quick? Given the illusion the videos are in real time. Also that’s assuming Bug Boy is doing it all himself with no one else helping.
Realise that sounds petty but it’s just so obvious isn’t it - day off the gram and suddenly an IKEA delivery, click and it’s built super quick, how do her sheep not see it for what it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Came on to say exactly the same thing. Why did she buy that largest of ikea storage thingy when she has to ask people for ideas to fill it. I know it’s probably just for engagement from that band of idiots who follow her but she makes me want to smack her right in her self indulgent face and tell her to wise the duck up. She is a horrible greedy person and if you didn’t have the money to copy her like her army of twats do there will be some really stupid people running up credit card bills. Well done Hinch your starting up the economy again with people buying all the tit they can’t afford. Running people into debt.
Rant over
Thats exactly what they do over on the We love Mrs H group. They buy a shelf and ask folk what to put on it... does my head in, havent a creative, original thought in their little brains and shes the same.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
FFS - I have had those grey boxes for years....

How much storage does she actually need?! What about the space tidy she got in, and the storage she had changed under the stairs? That box with the kitchen roll in is a waste... she could get a few more in if she laid them down and unpacked them! The ones on the top are quite high she will need a ladder to look in those, despite her height.

£200 (ish) and she doesnt know what to put in it?!

Reactions: 12
Because she doesnt want Laura with the big kitchen messaging her again to tell her, hers is bigger 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one thinking about how many creepy crawlies are going to be lurking around in amongst all those ball pit balls?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So she has bought the Ikea Kallax units for storage in her garage? That shows what she really thinks of the Space Tidy ones she has fitted in there.
Interesting that she hasn't had Spacetidy come and fit more storage in the garage. Maybe she thinks that telling everyone she bought this latest one from Ikea makes her more relatable. £150 is pocket money to her but I can imagine loads of people now scraping that money together to buy the same thing and then spending more money on crap to fill it up with!

Reactions: 10
I think with the way she worded the post about ‘worrying’ about Ronnie’s sleep pattern is purely another engagement tactic. She knows that the sheep will flood her with messages telling her not to worry and that it is normal
I was triggered by the way she worded that she was so worried about his sleeping. He’s a baby, he will go through lots of mad sleeping patterns. Lucky for her she doesn’t have to worry about getting up to go to work in the morning after a long sleepless night.

Reactions: 9
More storage units so she can hoard more crap. She is a hoarder with a cleaning OCD too. It is an illness and yet people idolise her 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 10
Interesting that she hasn't had Spacetidy come and fit more storage in the garage. Maybe she thinks that telling everyone she bought this latest one from Ikea makes her more relatable. £150 is pocket money to her but I can imagine loads of people now scraping that money together to buy the same thing and then spending more money on crap to fill it up with!
Ron will fit quite nicely into one of those storage boxes. Job done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.