Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally do not leave that house. I bet that house stinks, a mixture of dog, food and Jamie’s sweaty pants mixed with spring awakening. Like when someone’s obviously had a big poo and tried to spray to cover it up🤢

Poor Ronnie, literally doesn’t see the outside world at all. He must be so bloody bored, no wonder he naps all day.
I know, even the other day SS and Joe took the kids to the beach when it was raining.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would you buy a kallax unit that holds 25 boxes if you don't know what your putting in them and need your sheep to tell you what to do 🤷
She all ready knows exactly what she's going to put in those drawers, but if she asks the sheep her engagement figures go up and that's really all that matters to her.

Reactions: 14
So clearly the Hinch household paid a trip to ikea. I just don’t believe that it magically arrived yesterday on the day she happened to take a day off. Nahhh Ma barker babysat ronnalon whilst Vestlife and Zoph had a grown up day in ikea. So obvious.

And why say her mum is coming over and then not bother to even mention it again in her stories. Utter bollovks. Basically what happened is Nanny came over today to drop Ronnie off. Ronnie clearly stayed the night there hence breakfast in bed - the 4am wake up is a lie.
Come on Zoph. We know you’ve had enough of having to deal with your child so you dumped him on nanny.

Reactions: 28
Be like me, but don’t be like me.

But buy the things I buy. But don’t.

But buy my books. But don’t be like me, be like you. But like the you version of me.

Don’t be like me but be like you, but like you who is like me like you, like me.

got it?
ATB.

bleeping Idiot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I see Vestlife is now taking the piss out her cloths after his cruddy pants were shown to the world this morning. Truly shows how much of a slob each one of them actually are, not even my 18 year old son leaves his pants on the floor, he uses the washing basket he has outside his room

Reactions: 6
I love just lurking on here and only comment now and again but I must say I have laughed out loud so many times today reading some of the comments on here :ROFLMAO: vestlife, ronseal, David vest, Beggy Mitchell plus many more crack me up😂

i will Be honest I bought her activity book just before lockdown as I thought it would just cure some boredom... but it made me feel useless because of all these things I would need to write down in order to tidy my house... i don’t know how she has lists upon lists of things to do! Her house is bloody spotless. I could never fill my lists, I didn’t need to write down clean the kitchen or clean the toilet ffs because It just the norm to do that anyway... 🤷‍♀️ what’s the point In a list to tick off? i Did get a good use out of the book in the end, I used it on our home made firepit the other week... Anyway.. rant over But yeah, she does my bleeping tits in (sorry Pepsi)... she doesn’t live in the real world. Get a bloody proper job, then we will see how spotless your house is... hope fatsomes shites in her slippers one day soon. Sorry, I’m hungover and fragile and she’s riled me...🐸
The one that did my head in was "open blinds" tick,,, for goodness sake by the time it takes you to write it just do it... Hope your tits are feeling better ;)

• Haha
Christ she spouts a load of shite
Does she not realise she’s contradicting herself there by saying Copy me but don’t copy me ???
is that another of like boris’ finest of Go to work but don’t go to work??

I need answers
I thought I saw her in the background that day paying close attention. I bet she was taking mental notes to use in her upcoming motivational speech.

20200612_184629.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Lurker but first post 👋🏻

On the topic of the dodgy breakfast. I’m curious as to how she is still so slim, if she used to be really overweight and apparently her gastric band doesn’t work any more. The meals she occasionally posts are never healthy... and never any suggestion that she does any exercise. I wonder if she actually eats?!
She eats her world famous nachos at least twice a week and she makes "profesh" looking "jac pots" add these in with her spaghetti hoops in a Pyrex jug and there you have a very nutritionally sound and balanced diet, especially if you count the virtually raw bacon she had this morning!

• Haha
  • Sick
She eats her world famous nachos at least twice a week and she makes "profesh" looking "jac pots" add these in with her spaghetti hoops in a Pyrex jug and there you have a very nutritionally sound and balanced diet, especially if you count the virtually raw bacon she had this morning!
You forgot the staple... mugshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.