Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ronnie will be put behind Henry for the happy birthday grid post?
I reckon he’ll be up front this time. Because he can crawl and sit on his own now. Last time she was lying about him doing all that stuff so needed Jamie hiding behind the tent holding him up 😂

Couldn’t make her bullshit up could ya????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I reckon he’ll be up front this time. Because he can crawl and sit on his own now. Last time she was lying about him doing all that stuff so needed Jamie hiding behind the tent holding him up 😂

Couldn’t make her bullshit up could ya????
That’s a very fair point. I can actually picture Jamie at the back of that tent holding him up😂😂 Henry will definitely make an appearance though, Ronnie won’t get all the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I'm late but why does she feel the need to pretend she's actually working? All she has to do is snap her fingers (duck off with those cheesy cooking vids fr) and by that I mean email Gleam about what she wants to do next. If they approve, they'll do all the work for her and all she has to do is sign her name on the dotted bleeping line. She's so far removed from normal society it's unreal!

Reactions: 34
I know I'm late but why does she feel the need to pretend she's actually working? All she has to do is snap her fingers (duck off with those cheesy cooking vids fr) and by that I mean email Gleam about what she wants to do next. If they approve, they'll do all the work for her and all she has to do is sign her name on the dotted bleeping line. She's so far removed from normal society it's unreal!
Because she needs her barmy army to stop feeding their kids for a bit to save up for whatever shite she’s going to sell next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a very fair point. I can actually picture Jamie at the back of that tent holding him up😂😂 Henry will definitely make an appearance though, Ronnie won’t get all the limelight.
Henry's birthday - multiple photos of him by himself with his hat on, snaffling his cakes etc, no sign of Rondog.

Ron's birthday - Henry (and probably his lipstick) will be visible in every shot, with captions of "my handsnums manzzzzz" and "Henry is loving his brother's birthday guyzzzzzz"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Happy birthday, it’s mine too - come and join me, Prince Philip, Liz Hurley and Tinchy Stryder 😂 in a socially distanced tea party 🥂🎂🎉
Oh i look forward to it, i shall being the george foreman if you could supply the frozen burgers 😏
Happy birthday!!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes you horrible tattle trolls 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s the tea on how her and Jamie got together? I saw a reference to them cheating on an earlier thread? ☕ ✌🏼🤓

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember Tom and Jerry's owner?
She was only ever a pair of legs and a voice,I think this is what's becoming of Jamie.
I realise I'm a saddo but as Soph isn't providing any entertainment and it's raining so I can't get on with what I want to do,I made a coffee,got back into bed and took the time to google 'why were only the legs of the owner ever seen in the Tom and Jerry cartoon?'...........is anyone still there🤷‍♀️
Anyway the answer was that she was irrelevant to the story but necessary to show that Tom was living alone and it meant that the audience could fully focus on the main character.😴😄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Henry's birthday - multiple photos of him by himself with his hat on, snaffling his cakes etc, no sign of Rondog.

Ron's birthday - Henry (and probably his lipstick) will be visible in every shot, with captions of "my handsnums manzzzzz" and "Henry is loving his brother's birthday guyzzzzzz"
I did think, I don’t think I saw Ronnie on Henry’s birthday actually but didn’t wanna comment incase I was wrong!

Reactions: 6
Ooooh Ronnie just LOVES his £ shop toy.

So I’ll just whizz it too fast past him so he can’t play with it!!

shurrrrup ya total donkey. Piss off!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone remember Tom and Jerry's owner?
She was only ever a pair of legs and a voice,I think this is what's becoming of Jamie.
I realise I'm a saddo but as Soph isn't providing any entertainment and it's raining so I can't get on with what I want to do,I made a coffee,got back into bed and took the time to google 'why were only the legs of the owner ever seen in the Tom and Jerry cartoon?'...........is anyone still there🤷‍♀️
Anyway the answer was that she was irrelevant to the story but necessary to show that Tom was living alone and it meant that the audience could fully focus on the main character.😴😄
WASN'T living alone 🤦‍♀️

Her last post was worth waiting for?I'll be pairing up socks later if anyone wants to watch.🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I get real funeral home vibes from her house, particularly upstairs, I half excepted her to show us the freshly hinched ‘chapel of rest’. She wouldn’t even need to embalm the bodies, just stuff them with Lenor tumble dryer sheets and job done🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 101
The baby caddy !!!! I have those caddy’s and they were fab when baby was new born (my friend recommended them I defo didn’t buy them cause Mrs hinch has them) he’s nearly 1 now n im sorry they never need filling “for the day” what the hell does she fill them with “for the day” shove some nappies in them pack of wipes and you’re done surely? “I’ve filled the caddy for the day” waste of time doesn’t get time to brush her hair or sit down but finds time to fill a caddy that doesn’t need filling full of crap? I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get real funeral home vibes from her house, particularly upstairs, I half excepted her to show us the freshly hinched ‘chapel of rest’. She wouldn’t even need to embalm the bodies, just stuff them with Lenor tumble dryer sheets and job done🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg you win this thread already! I just spat out my coffee!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.