Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she is trying to get on the cover of vogue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am all for people having their own style but this cheap crap she buys is just bloody awful. I used to work for a designer many moons ago and he always said to invest in clothes and what works for you. I have clothes from 15 years go that I still wear That are classic and that I can mix up with other things. Alexander McQueen is one of my fav designers along with Chanel. Would I dream of wearing a Alexander MCQueen outfit, absolutely not as I would look hideous on me. I know what works and I like to feel nice. Hinch seems to constantly want people to fawn all over her. She has a lovely figure and could carry a lot of things off but she just tends to throw on these oversized off the shoulder bin bags on. she could probably generate a nuclear power station with all the electricity those cheap outfits generate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever I view her stories or read her posts, that song by Fleetwood Mac β€˜little lies’ ends up playing in my head for some reason πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, whoever called it, there's the Bingo on it being an affiliate link! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for confirming Soph, and so quickly, too! No way could she check how many people had clicked on the link unless it's an affiliate one (or she's been given a special link by the company, aka the same thing!).
Nice little earner for you was it hun? Half a million units at what % I wonder? πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
Make hay while the sun shines my dear, because it won't last forever.
I just hope the toy meets British safety standards. :geek:
ATV
Sounds like the dodgy electric smart meter company called Ever Smart she was an affiliate for all over again. She earned commission every time someone signed up to them, for them to then go bust!
It was a paid partnership, and she'd say how much she loved the company, then as with everything else it was never mentioned again. What she failed to mention was that for every person she got to sign up, she got a commision for

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This showed up on fb, comments from two weeks ago from folk who had bought the bath toy. Not quite the leader she thinks she is
B16B7079-FE5D-4B64-9DF7-183724AFBDF1.png
062C1C50-1F88-4599-AB7B-00C102878C74.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m way behind on last couple of threads so this may have already been said. I thought she had magnetic locks for her cupboards? Lovely to see Ronnieblessim on the move and into everything though.

Reactions: 3
I presume she has one of those selfie phone attachments that have a ring light on it. Sure she can buy one cheap from eBay, although surprised she hasn't advertised it. Swipe up.
Chloe ferry off geordie shore ( the dolmio looking one ) sent her one last year with a load of Chinese produced sunglasses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'I don't have enough time to wash my hair' - spends 728264 hours wanking off her taps
'I don't have much time to eat proper meals' - spends 135173 hours filming, editing and uploading insta stories
'I don't get a lot of time so I haven't brushed my hair for a few days' - spends half her lifetime lying and bullshitting so she can grab some dollazzz

'but I'm so rELatAbLe guyzzzzz I'm jUsT lEarNiNg 😬😬😬'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m way behind on last couple of threads so this may have already been said. I thought she had magnetic locks for her cupboards? Lovely to see Ronnieblessim on the move and into everything though.
I was thinking this aswell, she made a big song and dance about them and now they're nowhere to be seen??

Reactions: 5
Any idea what a lettuce hem is? Or just a frill would have worked.
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Well Jamie’s in for a treat tonight isn’t he. Battleship grey jammies. As good as any other contraception going lol. The height of seduction. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@CoolMom I can't directly quote you from the last thread, but as Soph/hincher tried to shoot you down about the highlights I thought you'd like to see this.
You can alter your highlights order, she done it before the snidy cow. She did it after having to fess up that she was a P&G brand partner and reluctantly explained her affiliate links after the ASA giving her a tap on her hand.
After literally a few days she'd buried it behind pointless shite so it wasn't immediately seen.
So you weren't wrong in what you said at all!
Tatters have long memories, infiltrators need to remember this!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm just going to check in occasionally this is just a baby/slate fat dog slim thread now and much as I like babies they are of no interests to me on a gossip forum as I won't even think of commenting on someone's parenting or their baby as i have zippo experience. Then I have 4 dogs but no way do I want to engage with discussions about Henry. So thats my entertainment from the Hinch thread gone for ever. I'm really sad hopefully she will duck up big time soon and we can get back to the original thread content. Meanwhile its very poor pickings. All the best everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
MINGING bint! :sick::sick::sick::poop:
She must be SO worried about Covid-19 - I wash every bloody thing that enters this house (even the husband when he comes in from work lol - nah, he washes himself. But I won't let him give me a hello kiss until he's washed his face!)!
I can't be the only person who washes new clothes and bedding before they're worn/used? You don't know WHO has touched them! Makes me shudder! :eek::eek::eek:
This is reaching. She’s not going to get coronavirus from a misspap pjs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't get why she's trying to make out Ronnie is soooo tall. He looks average height for a baby his age. His trousers have obviously racked up when he was napping

Reactions: 10
Is that a thing?

I don’t wash pyjamas or clothes before I wear them! Only underwear! I think theres something exciting about putting on new jimjams!!
Oh I wash everything before I wear or use it (bedding etc) I just cant at the thought of who or how many could have tried it on and not bought it or sent it back and how many people have pawed it in shops πŸ˜‚

MINGING bint! :sick::sick::sick::poop:
She must be SO worried about Covid-19 - I wash every bloody thing that enters this house (even the husband when he comes in from work lol - nah, he washes himself. But I won't let him give me a hello kiss until he's washed his face!)!
I can't be the only person who washes new clothes and bedding before they're worn/used? You don't know WHO has touched them! Makes me shudder! :eek::eek::eek:
I'm the same everything washed before worn or used

Utterley dead behind the eyes :oops: it’s quite sad but I suppose a result of selling your soul
View attachment 149122
That bleeping nose bothers me so much

Reactions: 5
Is she actually going anywhere or just wasting time doing make up, dressing up and generally admiring herself? I thought she was too consumed by anxiety to brush her hair etc?
She’s fishing for compliments from her sheep

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.