Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s our factory images.. and other images logos circled.

Factory can add any logo the brand wishes

Why does Sophie’s say space rather than bathly?

You decide...

P.s the price you see if for consumers. Buyers/wholesalers price is £4

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So does she have an affiliate agreement with eBay as well then ?
Yep, and AmaZon every swipe up earns her cash. Then, thanks to cookies on your device she earns for 30days after that as well on everything you buy, even stuff she hasn't advertised. So you swipe up just to look at a 2 quid piece of plastic tit, just to see, and not buy, but then in under 30 days decide buy something off ebay or Amazon, she'll get that percentage.
Not bad if you can get it eh?
You see why Influencers hide things.
Never ever swipe up!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I agree. I got bashed before for mentioning ronnie but what I meant by it is that she doesn’t seem to treat him as a 1 year old. This is the time when he should be learning lots of new things and playing with sensory toys. Being outside learning and getting messy like a little boy should! He always seems to be asleep or have a phone thrust in his face recording whatever he’s doing. I’ve actually not heard him babbling? Not saying she’s a bad mum, she’s far from.... but poor ronnie doesn’t seem to get all the attention he needs. He would probably come on leaps and bounds. Being overly clean all the time can’t be good for him either! 🙁
I just did jelly play with my 12 week old baby and 2 year old. They both loved it and only cost 36p. I bet he would love that, but i used to work in childcare so im a bit more experienced. But still, its literally same tit different day for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if it’s been said already (sorry haven’t read all the post yet. But, I run my own company and I’ve had a lot of issues with gleam. Anyway... so regarding the bath toy. These are manufactured in China for £4 here’s proof. We buy all our stock from Ali express and I’ve been having a chat with the factory in China. The bathly company is a bit of a cheat. It’s just a little family run business who’s found the product on Ali express and is selling it for triple the price. Bathly do not own any copyright to the product. I’ve commented on their Page on Instagram and they deleted my comment. I brought one to test it 3 weeks ago and it never arrived. Thankfully PayPal has refunded me.
This plus it's not even a family run business. Dozens of stolen photos. I searched one of the pics they posted early on and it's some poor woman's half naked kid from Flickr posted nearly 5 years ago. Likely just one guy with a string of dropshipping sites. They'll sell the domain once it's worth enough and then move onto the next bit of tat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, and AmaZon every swipe up earns her cash. Then, thanks to cookies on your device she earns for 30days after that as well on everything you buy, even stuff she hasn't advertised. So you swipe up just to look at a 2 quid piece of plastic tit, just to see, and not buy, but then in under 30 days decide buy something off ebay or Amazon, she'll get that percentage.
Not bad if you can get it eh?
You see why Influencers hide things.
Never ever swipe up!!
Omg sickening xxx I never swipe up thankfully as I buy loads from amazon xx

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be such a baby bore BUT all that furry tit in his bed and all the stuffed toys around his face 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I must be awful because nothing gets washed when it comes into this house for the first time 😂 from vegetables to baby clothes I just take it as is. Touch wood I’ve been ok for life and everyone else is ok so far.
I just dont like the feel or smell of new stuff 😂😂 maybe I'm weird who cares though eh different strokes for different folks 😉😉🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you do swipe up, then just remember to clear your cookies. Then she gets nothing!
I’m gunna have to stop swiping up to look at the tat she’s promoting!
I buy loads off amazon and eBay and didn’t realise she’d still get a cut 😩!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s been said already (sorry haven’t read all the post yet. But, I run my own company and I’ve had a lot of issues with gleam. Anyway... so regarding the bath toy. These are manufactured in China for £4 here’s proof. We buy all our stock from Ali express and I’ve been having a chat with the factory in China. The bathly company is a bit of a cheat. It’s just a little family run business who’s found the product on Ali express and is selling it for triple the price. Bathly do not own any copyright to the product. I’ve commented on their Page on Instagram and they deleted my comment. I brought one to test it 3 weeks ago and it never arrived. Thankfully PayPal has refunded me.
My mum actually brought this round yesterday for my kids (she ordered it 8 weeks ago apparently) well my 5 year old got over excited plopped it in the bath it went under a bit and instantly broke!

• Wow
  • Sad
Wait till she washes those pyjamas & they come out fitting Ronald, be matching like daddy the top will be a muscle vest & the bottoms will be good old peddle pushers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I worked in retail for 17 years and the amount of grubby hands I saw touching clothes and the way you see them delivered all dusty and grubby I would always wash especially PJ's. That could just be me though.
And you can get scabies from touching store clothing, I always wash them first.

Reactions: 3
The way Soph is going on about that pallet I thought it was going to cost more than it does. I've gone onto the Morphe website (I like the colour pallet please don't hate on me) it's currently on sale for £15 normally £24 quite reasonable I thought. For someone who has a draw full of iconic, Charlotte Tilbury and Estee Lauder makeup cheap compared to those brands. Is this another way to seem relatable?! Bore off Soph.
Morphe isn’t expensive at all. She’s full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else miss the good old Hinch days of 🎶 Minky, do you love me? 🎶

Now it's all just Disney songs and tit about cheating. I miss singing about that little double-sided green sponge.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.