Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on today's antics (took the kids out to see the horses living in the field down the road, Hinch would have loved it, its a great field) and godddd she is such a knob isn't she!

Calling a bingo on a "Hincher" tagging her in the exact video she was watching of the 'beautiful lady' and she's all ommgg guyzzz you're so helpful thankyou MY Hinchions I don't know what i would do without you hahahahaha ATB.

Also this comment made me rage a bit. How does it feel being sucked in to buying something expnsive you don't need or know how to use eh Zoph?!?!! Just be glad you're rich and haven't bankrupted yourself on buying tat like so many of your followers will.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve never seen so much footage or Ronnie crawling since my comment a few threads back about never having seen him crawl...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
see to be fair, I haven’t bought any clothes since before the killer virus so yeah with a global pandemic I may change tactics but normally I buy a dress for a night out no way I’m washing it before I wear it!
As a nurse I’m fully trained in hygiene, hand washing and cleaning, but I tend to think people go over the score! Like the people who wear masks but don’t wash their hands. Covid can live on surfaces so yeah, wash stuff. But also don’t touch the packaging, or the paperwork included or the wrapping and wear a face covering as the virus may be in the air from stuff you bought! Not saying you but it’s my opinion that if you are going to go down that route then it’s a one way street and no point doing it half assed! X

anyways back on topic - Hinch is a C8NT
I make my husband open all the packaging and I don't touch anything until that's done, but then I wash my hands after handling the contents (I'm still self isolating due to a weakened immune system). I'm quite liberal with the hand washing and good old spray mind you.;) Just thankful nobody in this house has caught anything as yet (I'd never say we wouldn't). You nurses are amazing, and I know most on here say you're just doing your job, but I still think you're amazing!:whistle: x

What’s with her arm on this photo????? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's facing the wrong way after the elbow bend! LMAO! That is THE funniest fucked-up photoshopping I've seen for a while! 🤣🤣🤣
What an absolute DICK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey ghuuyzz! My first post here after discovering tattle a few weeks back through an MUA referencing it on their stories I had never heard of here before and wow you've all kept me laughing through this lockdown! So thanks guys, hope this helps.

Can't bare the 'hope this helps' btw how bloody patronising!! I've now unfollowed Zoph I couldn't take anymore. I was never a diehard hincher I just enjoyed the odd freshen up Friday kick up the arse motivation it gave but now all this split personality between soph / gretel persona damsel in distress with a whispery voice one min then sassy passive aggressiveness the next is pissing me off!

I have a little boy who's 16 months old also could be deemed mum boreish but my god this woman is taking the piss now how orchestrated and boring she's become! Nothing natural, get up and go about her stories anymore all so forced and painful to watch. I could go on all day!! Sick of the bait posts now where the sheep dangle on her every word, she's had to go! The bath toy!! "I'm laughing so much right now over half a million of you have clicked on the link" smug witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree...I do think she looks good but for someone who is self conscious about her looks, she is doing the same for other women out there. She obviously knows she looks good otherwise she wouldn't pose like that and show off like that in the first place.

So ronnie is crawling...yet we have never seen him pull himself up to standing..BUT he did crawl into the kitchen, stand up, open the kitchen cupboard, pull out a basket and spread the cloths over the floor! So 2 grown adults at home with nothing else to do except look after their son, didnt realise this until he had done it??

P.s. nothing came about that other dog cale company who had also gifted her the other cake for henry!

Reactions: 19
Who has the time/ energy to use a ring light for a hallway selfie?!
I presume she has one of those selfie phone attachments that have a ring light on it. Sure she can buy one cheap from eBay, although surprised she hasn't advertised it. Swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Soph...doesn't have time to brush her hair but has time to watch the same youtube video 3 times so she can order more slap. :rolleyes: She's really having trouble keeping up with her lies. Tattle sees you Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the £7 dress was put up today, because SS shared her jumper yesterday that was £200.
Cuz she’s sooo relatableee guyzzzzzz. Not like her frenemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way Soph is going on about that pallet I thought it was going to cost more than it does. I've gone onto the Morphe website (I like the colour pallet please don't hate on me) it's currently on sale for £15 normally £24 quite reasonable I thought. For someone who has a draw full of iconic, Charlotte Tilbury and Estee Lauder makeup cheap compared to those brands. Is this another way to seem relatable?! Bore off Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I presume she has one of those selfie phone attachments that have a ring light on it. Sure she can buy one cheap from eBay, although surprised she hasn't advertised it. Swipe up.
Is this a thing that people use for selfies? I’m 28 and clearly old before my time!

Reactions: 4
Hinch encouraging people to buy cheap fast fashion (nothing fashionable about it) prob made in sweat shops,but don't worry guyzzz she terracycles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I make my husband open all the packaging and I don't touch anything until that's done, but then I wash my hands after handling the contents (I'm still self isolating due to a weakened immune system). I'm quite liberal with the hand washing and good old spray mind you.;) Just thankful nobody in this house has caught anything as yet (I'd never say we wouldn't). You nurses are amazing, and I know most on here say you're just doing your job, but I still think you're amazing!:whistle: x

It's facing the wrong way after the elbow bend! LMAO! That is THE funniest fucked-up photoshopping I've seen for a while! 🤣🤣🤣
What an absolute DICK!
Don’t want to stick up for her at all but I think it’s quite likely she has hypermobility which could explain this?

Reactions: 3
Wish she would stop with fast fashion, I work for a retail brand whose main company is fast fashion but most of the sister brands that they're focusing on now are more timeless. Yes it costs more but lets be honest she doesn't have money worries at the moment, however, most of the 'timeless' brands don't seem to have an 'essex' look. She could be looking for more POC run businesses and away from fast fashion who will likely make their money off under paying POC in other countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What the duck is going on with her arm....!??
If it wasn’t a crappy video I would swear she’s photoshopped it 🙄
It bends in at a well awkward angle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday she was chewed up with so much anxiety that she couldn't eat or go in the shower yet today she's had time to put on a full face of expensive make up and a new outfit to basically flaunt herse!f at her camera? Christ almighty she loves herself doesn't she? What a vain, self obsessed creature!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.