Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to tell you all not to order (not that you all would) 😂 but I ordered 5 weeks ago and they ignore my emails and comments on their FB. I've had to do a charge back with the bank. I'm normally good with these things... Check out reviews and use PayPal etc. I don't know what I was thinking.

She has literally just promoted a company who will rip off thousands of mums. She's disgusting. Anything for a freebie Soph.
Given the size of the likely orders from Hinch's promotion story perhaps you should contact your local trading standards department with your concerns? There's a ton of red flags for this 'company' as highlighted by another tattle user - even if the item is real I have serious concerns about the safety of such an item aimed at children.

Reactions: 9
Honestly this annoys me so so much. The clothes off eBay ‘bargs’ she promotes absolute shite that’s made god knows how. Honestly, I really wish she would rectify this and start buying sustainable clothing. I haven’t bought from chains in over a year because of the human slave wages, dangers in these factories and HORRENDOUS environmental impact of them. I really wish she wouldn’t promote it. Her swipe ups and links will earn more commission than the garment workers see in a lifetime.
The silly bint needs to learn that there's a difference between a bargain and cheap tit imo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This!!!! Although we’ve been in PJs far to much here since lockdown 😆 but if I have time to get dressed I have time to dress the baby she’s to busy taking selfies, reading tattle and online shopping to dress him.
I remember when my nephew was little, he always had a lovely little outfit out. I loved shopping for him in Next! Fair enough a baby grow day every now and then, but I think I’ve only seen him in a waistband once! Can bet your life if it was a little girl she’d have proper clothes though

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lets see tomorrow Ronnie all dressed up in proper clothes after your comments ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When i put stuff in a basket to go upstairs its usually crap lying around the house that kids have brought down, not a bloody hinch haul of crap. Also when she poses she looks like she going to start dancing to night fever 🕺
I don't believe it's all been in there. I think it's tit she's ordered to sell and she puts the basket with it so it looks like it's just part of her normal life, not a blatant sales pitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who has time to wash and dry pjs/clothes before wearing them. There is nothing better in this world than a fresh pair of pjs nobody got time to be washing them and tit. If there’s ‘germs’ I’m sure our bodies can fight it off 😂😂
Have you read a newspaper recently?
White paper,blalack lck l
🤣🤣🤣🤣 sifting absolutely crying with laughter over the person who put the 🤢 on my status about pyjamas pahahahahahaha!!

im still alive toots so I must be doing something right 🤣🤣🤣👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
That might have been me 😘
I stick by it though.

Does she ever dress that kid properly? I mean in anything other than a baby grow? I love little boy clothes. They’re so cute! He is always in a bloody romper
I agree. I got bashed before for mentioning ronnie but what I meant by it is that she doesn’t seem to treat him as a 1 year old. This is the time when he should be learning lots of new things and playing with sensory toys. Being outside learning and getting messy like a little boy should! He always seems to be asleep or have a phone thrust in his face recording whatever he’s doing. I’ve actually not heard him babbling? Not saying she’s a bad mum, she’s far from.... but poor ronnie doesn’t seem to get all the attention he needs. He would probably come on leaps and bounds. Being overly clean all the time can’t be good for him either! 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember when my nephew was little, he always had a lovely little outfit out. I loved shopping for him in Next! Fair enough a baby grow day every now and then, but I think I’ve only seen him in a waistband once! Can bet your life if it was a little girl she’d have proper clothes though
It’s probably because she gets so emotional when he’s in clothes remember the melt down and tears coz he was dressed SO SMART in a polo shirt and jogging bottoms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The silly bint needs to learn that there's a difference between a bargain and cheap tit imo
Yep. Cheap crap that ends up in landfill as it busts after a few wears. She should ‘educate’ herself on fast fashion. There are so many brands out there she could buy from that help local workers. As part of her ‘learning about BLM’ she could share businesses of POC who are doing amazing things with fashion and paying workers correctly. That cheap tatty jumpsuit was probably made in awful conditions. £6.99 for a jumpsuit... when you think of everything that’s gone into it (material design, material manufacture, design of jumpsuit, sizing, actual manufacture, postage, packaging etc etc etc) it’s actually criminal- the workers will be paid less than that a day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Coooooe Zoph, just in case you miss LMMs stories whilst eye bleeping the camera >>>
CBEC0F18-788B-483A-BB30-51C1259E0CAD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s the fact she encourages thousands of people to follow her bad ways. Cheap throw away fashion, no consideration of where it’s made or who’s being paid peanuts. She makes out she’s doing people a favourite sharing the cheap tat.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s probably because she gets so emotional when he’s in clothes remember the melt down and tears coz he was dressed SO SMART in a polo shirt and jogging bottoms 😂
Can you imagine the mess she’d be in with him dressed like that AND EATING A MANG TOUT! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she act like she knows nothing about make up? ‘Guyzzzz, I just hope this works for me teehee I don’t know anything about make up but I’m just trying 🤭 We’re all learning. ATB x’

Has she taken a look at herself in the mirror? One quick look at her Instagram and you can see her face is plastered in make up, fake lashes included, all the bleeping time. All her make up collection is the best of the best. High end this and high end that but then she wants to act like she doesn’t know anything about make up to try and be ReLaTaBle. She’s a fake, make up plastered Essex girl through and through. YOU KNOW ABOUT MAKE UP. YOU KNOW HOW TO USE MAKE UP. YOU LIKE HIGH END MAKE UP. Stop bleeping pretending 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she act like she knows nothing about make up? ‘Guyzzzz, I just hope this works for me teehee I don’t know anything about make up but I’m just trying 🤭 We’re all learning. ATB x’

Has she taken a look at herself in the mirror? One quick look at her Instagram and you can see her face is plastered in make up, fake lashes included, all the bleeping time. All her make up collection is the best of the best. High end this and high end that but then she wants to act like she doesn’t know anything about make up to try and be ReLaTaBle. She’s a fake Essex girl through and through. YOU KNOW ABOUT MAKE UP. YOU KNOW HOW TO USE MAKE UP. YOU LIKE HIGH END MAKE UP. Stop bleeping pretending 🙄
Absolutely pathetic isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.