Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until she starts pulling standing lamps out of it and occasional chairs. “Just popped these in here guuuuyyyyssss until I was coming upstairssssssss”
Oh is that where the lamp and chair for the memory corner in the loft is coming from?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow such good quality material on that £7 jumpsuit 🙄. Hope it comes with a flammable warning 🔥.
Honestly this annoys me so so much. The clothes off eBay ‘bargs’ she promotes absolute shite that’s made god knows how. Honestly, I really wish she would rectify this and start buying sustainable clothing. I haven’t bought from chains in over a year because of the human slave wages, dangers in these factories and HORRENDOUS environmental impact of them. I really wish she wouldn’t promote it. Her swipe ups and links will earn more commission than the garment workers see in a lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she ever dress that kid properly? I mean in anything other than a baby grow? I love little boy clothes. They’re so cute! He is always in a bloody romper

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yea laughing all the way to the bleeping bank if you've got an affiliate link love. Half a million unsafe, cheap and crappy toys from a shady company, just waiting for a kid to be electrocuted by the sodding thing.
Screenshot_20200608-150822.jpg
Can I just add I've just almost snorted coffee through my nose reading the end of the last thread, some of your comments are hilarious. And the photoshops from @TomTitLane 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hubby is on an important work call and I'm trying to snort quietly!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who has time to wash and dry pjs/clothes before wearing them. There is nothing better in this world than a fresh pair of pjs nobody got time to be washing them and tit. If there’s ‘germs’ I’m sure our bodies can fight it off 😂😂
careful!! You’ll get called a minging witch for agreeing with me hahaha!

underwear yeah but clothes! Never! People need to start believing in their own immune systems!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣 sifting absolutely crying with laughter over the person who put the 🤢 on my status about pyjamas pahahahahahaha!!

im still alive toots so I must be doing something right 🤣🤣🤣👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Haha I think I put the wow face (or was it me lol), only because I also worked in retail and the absolute filthy mingers who grabbed at stuff and man-handled it were gross! Think filthy Beggy Begster from the other thread, who doesn't wash or shower for days and then goes shopping and picks everything up, then puts it back. :poop: Shudder shudder shudder 😂😂😂
But in all seriousness, the scientists on the Beeb say this bloody virus may live for up to 72 hours or whatever on surfaces etc, so that's enough of a worry for me. :giggle: x

careful!! You’ll get called a minging witch for agreeing with me hahaha!

underwear yeah but clothes! Never! People need to start believing in their own immune systems!
I would never call anyone in here a mucky witch, that's reserved for stinking Influencers of the Beggy:poop: and Hinch ilk. :giggle:
No offence to you lovely tattlers :whistle:
(Is that enough creeping haha?) x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s crawling and pulling himself up but I see he’s still sleeping in the moses basket! He’s gonna crack his head straight open!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There’s countless pictures of her over the years caked in make up. Full contour, liner lips, blended eye shadow, lashes. Give it a bleeping rest with “Little old me from the village doesn’t know how to make ups lol just learning guyz”
Also those pallets aren’t expensive. Trying to be ‘relatable’ as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a vain idiot.

One of those guyssss I look so fat in this I can’t believe it I had to get a size 6 I’m so fat and ugly whilst proudly posing around usually half naked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was just coming on to tell you all not to order (not that you all would) 😂 but I ordered 5 weeks ago and they ignore my emails and comments on their FB. I've had to do a charge back with the bank. I'm normally good with these things... Check out reviews and use PayPal etc. I don't know what I was thinking.

She has literally just promoted a company who will rip off thousands of mums. She's disgusting. Anything for a freebie Soph.

Me too!
Hopefully it will come back to haunt her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she ever dress that kid properly? I mean in anything other than a baby grow? I love little boy clothes. They’re so cute! He is always in a bloody romper
This!!!! Although we’ve been in PJs far to much here since lockdown 😆 but if I have time to get dressed I have time to dress the baby she’s to busy taking selfies, reading tattle and online shopping to dress him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mentioned on the last thread that I'm waiting on one of these and have been since mid May. Only found out last night its a scam!! 😂 🙈 Anyway, I showed a few mum friends of mine the link, but told them not order one until we see if mine is any good or not. There's defo something dodgy going on there with her I think. How come she got hers and the other hundreds of people across fb and insta haven't... She needs to research the companies shes promoting
Both as bad as each other. All they see is ££££ the company will love the all the Hinch army buying one without doing their research. Hinch will see the pound signs for however much she got for each swipe up. Both as bad as each other.
I hope you manage to sort your order out. I hate people scamming people especially during the recent problems we are having.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha I think I put the wow face (or was it me lol), only because I also worked in retail and the absolute filthy mingers who grabbed at stuff and man-handled it were gross! Think filthy Beggy Begster from the other thread, who doesn't wash or shower for days and then goes shopping and picks everything up, then puts it back. :poop: Shudder shudder shudder 😂😂😂
But in all seriousness, the scientists on the Beeb say this bloody virus may live for up to 72 hours or whatever on surfaces etc, so that's enough of a worry for me. :giggle: x
see to be fair, I haven’t bought any clothes since before the killer virus so yeah with a global pandemic I may change tactics but normally I buy a dress for a night out no way I’m washing it before I wear it!
As a nurse I’m fully trained in hygiene, hand washing and cleaning, but I tend to think people go over the score! Like the people who wear masks but don’t wash their hands. Covid can live on surfaces so yeah, wash stuff. But also don’t touch the packaging, or the paperwork included or the wrapping and wear a face covering as the virus may be in the air from stuff you bought! Not saying you but it’s my opinion that if you are going to go down that route then it’s a one way street and no point doing it half assed! X

anyways back on topic - Hinch is a C8NT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.