Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is upsetting it must be really hard for you, I remember when I moved into my house when my daughter had not long been born we had concrete floors the panic was real, we got it carpeted but this is what annoys me as parents you do whatever it is you need to do to help your baby grow, she's very fortunate she doesn't have a 9-5 job so she can spend time with him, a lovely sized house etc, I can't have a vase or anything in mine with my tornado 😂 I know she's more arsed about her vases getting knocked over than the development of him x

It really annoys me I got so excited thinking lie in 🙌 more like lies 😂 it just falls down and if and when it does stick the light still comes in through the sides 🤔
Omg the vases everywhere 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally her house gives me palpitations
The blind is ok for me but I have to pull the thin non lined blind down to get it more blackout but it holds the heat so much. The minute we got the blind sorted so yay sleep he started pissing through every fecking nappy going including the pampers ones she has so I can pretty much bet the issue she’s having isn’t the light it’s those nappies

Just to throw in my 2ps worth on Ronnies head, it doesn’t mean he’s was just left to lay there’. Plenty of babies have positional flat head syndrome from the womb or due to being safe sleepers (flat on their back). Helmets aren’t widely used in the UK as there’s no evidence they provide any benefit.

Reactions: 9
She has absolutely zero common sense, she plasters poor Ronnie on her public Instagram account for all to see, when my granddaughter was born I asked my daughter for permission to put her photo on my fb account, it’s private, I check my settings every few weeks, I also get regular emails from my child’s school about safety online perhaps Hinch should take some time out of her oh so busy day to read up on things like this?!

Reactions: 7
Omg the vases everywhere 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally her house gives me palpitations
The blind is ok for me but I have to pull the thin non lined blind down to get it more blackout but it holds the heat so much. The minute we got the blind sorted so yay sleep he started pissing through every fecking nappy going including the pampers ones she has so I can pretty much bet the issue she’s having isn’t the light it’s those nappies
My nerves are gone, and that thing of mint imperials what if he knocks it over eats one and chokes it stresses me out, I hate pampers my son always leaked with them, haven't had an issue with little angels ones fingers crossed it stays that way, my son loves just ripping his off though and running round trying to wee at everyone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the Audi story?
They spent 3 hours (or more) at the Audi showroom on Jamie's birthday just looking and chatting to the staff but they didn't buy one. Then shortly after one magically appeared on their driveway and a picture of it was shared on Hinch's personal FB which she then made private when people started to mention the Audi that they absolutely never bought on the day they never bought the Audi. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Such a strange thing to say. Who are you trying to prove this too? Us or yourself? Because if you really loved that little boy as much as you insist, you would want to protect him
What about his dad? Does he not get a look in and a chance to bond?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who I find more disgusting? Her for putting her son out there as a pawn in her silly little games or Jamie for letting it happen.
There's something about Jamie I don't know what it is but he is off like rotten eggs, one shady fella him

Reactions: 25
Omg the blind Mrs houseproud only got one the other day because her little one was waking early now the do Ron ron needs one aswell duck sake soph your getting worse get your own life
Surely the easiest way to stop him getting up at 05:40 is to curtail the fifty billion naps and put him to bed later?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's a creep, praying on lonely, vulnerable folk!! I can just imagine her and vesticles laughing at her "shoppers" pair of them are a bleeping disgrace!!!! I can't watch them at all, just read here and thankgod not all are fooled by this parasite.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.