Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MINGING bint! :sick::sick::sick::poop:
She must be SO worried about Covid-19 - I wash every bloody thing that enters this house (even the husband when he comes in from work lol - nah, he washes himself. But I won't let him give me a hello kiss until he's washed his face!)!
I can't be the only person who washes new clothes and bedding before they're worn/used? You don't know WHO has touched them! Makes me shudder! :eek::eek::eek:
Yes I wash any parcels that are delivered. Anything thats been in the outside world and someone else could have touched I was. If thats being over the top I dont care. I want to stay safe :)

Reactions: 8
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
What’s going on with this company ? I seem to have missed a lot

everything she does makes money somehow she rips off her 'fans' left right and center, half the time they don't realise they are spending their money and being used to fund her life. its a shame shes such a fake
It always causes her hysterics when crashing sites or ripping ppl off

Reactions: 7
Is she actually going anywhere or just wasting time doing make up, dressing up and generally admiring herself? I thought she was too consumed by anxiety to brush her hair etc?
She looks like she has a lot of free time today playing dress up. Ronnie must be sleeping the day away with all that crawling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tit I actually like the style of that jumpsuit.
I tried to buy one the other week but despite being more expensive it made me look like George Dawes.
I don’t know if I can face buying one...😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she actually going anywhere or just wasting time doing make up, dressing up and generally admiring herself? I thought she was too consumed by anxiety to brush her hair etc?
If it's any consolation to the mums that she makes feel inadequate because they don't have time to be so self absorbed,I'd look a sack of s**t in that and I've just tried taking sexy,nose wrinkled selfies and I look like my hayfever's worse today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously the cloths on the floor this morning pretending her Ron had done it cos he’s been crawling for ages don’t you know, and she has absolutely no time anymore for anything due to his crawling, despite having a partner at home 24/7 & family nearby, not to mention a gifted and highly lucrative lifestyle. No money worries. Relatable not! I’ve had two kids (no family nearby to offer support) and a partner who works long hours. I managed to keep my kiddies entertained, cook meals, clean house and laundry etc - not bloody rocket science. Women have been doing it through the ages. And I know the cloths were staged, because if you had any sense you just wouldn’t be encouraging any crawling baby or toddler to go routing through those kitchen cupboards in the first instance and I certainly wouldn’t advertise it to the world! 🤦‍♀️ Remember when she didn’t have the lid on the washing pods! 😮 It was like she was proud that her cloths were on the floor.
AND she can’t keep using the silly little girl tag line of ‘I’m just learning guys’ - that’s surely wearing very thin now? Then she throws in that she hasn’t had time to show today’s lunch as it’s yesterday’s frozen leftovers (cue clearly been reading all comments on tattle yesterday). However, she DOES have time to talk about her latest buys (is there ever a day when she doesn’t take delivery of something she’s ordered?), and tries on outfit. As for the makeup comment, of course she knows how to apply makeup - we’ve all seen her made up. I can only assume that this is her feeble attempt at begging for more makeup. Her content is rubbish (that’s putting it politely). She is the epitome of everything I can’t stand about influencers. I think she makes up so much rubbish that she actually believes her own lies! She is so utterly fake in pretty much every aspect. The people that follow her and buy everything she mentions must be out of their crazy hinching minds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's grinding my gears today mind, when is she going to stop been a head! I mean she's a walking stereotype of an Essex lass, yet can't apply makeup......shame on you Hinch 😂 BTW if you reading this, that was me been sarcastic, of course you know how to put your slap on. ATV and up yours 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣 sifting absolutely crying with laughter over the person who put the 🤢 on my status about pyjamas pahahahahahaha!!

im still alive toots so I must be doing something right 🤣🤣🤣👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Proof that little Ronnie is still asleep guyzzzz so that's why i've been parading around with lots of time on my hands besides what i said to you the other day

Reactions: 4
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
I mentioned on the last thread that I'm waiting on one of these and have been since mid May. Only found out last night its a scam!! 😂 🙈 Anyway, I showed a few mum friends of mine the link, but told them not order one until we see if mine is any good or not. There's defo something dodgy going on there with her I think. How come she got hers and the other hundreds of people across fb and insta haven't... She needs to research the companies shes promoting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I never realised how annoying she actually was. That nasaly whiny voice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her laughing and pointing throughout her videos, over pronouncing words...it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣 sifting absolutely crying with laughter over the person who put the 🤢 on my status about pyjamas pahahahahahaha!!

im still alive toots so I must be doing something right 🤣🤣🤣👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Who has time to wash and dry pjs/clothes before wearing them. There is nothing better in this world than a fresh pair of pjs nobody got time to be washing them and tit. If there’s ‘germs’ I’m sure our bodies can fight it off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They have 5 “brand names” on them under different names. I read some amazon reviews i
Give it 2 uses before it breaks and I read a child’s hair got stuck it in 😔

I wonder if she ever does research amazon and eBay are full of unsafe toys. I saw on documentary children’s bath toys had over 80% of a banned chemical that is linked to causing cancer used to make them and children put this in their mouths!!

I was just coming on to tell you all not to order (not that you all would) 😂 but I ordered 5 weeks ago and they ignore my emails and comments on their FB. I've had to do a charge back with the bank. I'm normally good with these things... Check out reviews and use PayPal etc. I don't know what I was thinking.

She has literally just promoted a company who will rip off thousands of mums. She's disgusting. Anything for a freebie Soph.

Im getting it too. 😩😩😩
Me too!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.