Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animalprint

I’d noticed that and thought he might need a helmet.
I would never ever skit a baby for how they look etc but that worried me seeing that, I've noticed alot of people have commented on his development, maybe they go hand in hand, doesn't look like the poor little fella has had much interaction it's so sad x

Reactions: 1

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
oh my god (face palm)
I’ve been idly wondering for the last few weeks why the back of the front door has been turning a shade of yellow. It’s because The Husband has been spraying the door handle with dettol in the evenings!
oh no
I know it’s funny stuff! I can’t tell if hinch kitchen is a wrapped or painted as howdens did 2 similar and u couldn’t tell much until door open. Fine cleaning the handles but it fucks the paint. Lots of ppl painting kitchens these days diy!

Rainbow_colours

Every post lately seems to address things we have discussed, The lunch yesterday wasn’t shown as it was “frozen leftovers” the crawling, think there will be a baby proving story this week? Bingo time, thanks for making us feel seen 😂✌🏻- also I think she comments in this thread, her or vesty 👀 we see you

‘Normal people’ - I’m not sure what you put in this category? Everyday I get up with my kids, I do it coz I’m not one of ‘those people’ that likes to lay in! I like to be up getting stuff in the house done as early as I can so that I get the whole day with my kids! It’s 8am and both my kids are fed and dressed and so am I, my house is clean and tidy and the washing it out on the line.... why so that I can take the kids to the woods and come home to naff all to do! I prefer to have an hour in the afternoon to lazy on the sofa rather than a lay in! Not everyone is forced to get up with their kids so we can’t assume Jamie hasn’t offered, maybe she simply doesn’t want to or doesn’t like to lay in! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree there’s no normal, my husband is like you, up at the crack of dawn and motivated I lie on but do all the evening and night stuff, just what works for you isn’t it xx

Therealist

VIP Member
If I had my loft all done out I would of had windows placed and made it into a comfy area......she keeps saying I want to make this into a comfy area for Ronnie so we can go through stuff, she has said it so many times but I think she keeps saying it so someone notices and offers them a free loft conversion it’s got to be the only way and why she talks about it so much......
what else do you know about vestlife?

Let me post on a page and everyone can lick my ass 🙄
course it’s her go to. Only comments that are up her bum are allowed to be posted! 🙄

• Sad

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
I was proper gutted allllllll day. Had some sad songs playing whilst sat in a warm bath contemplating what I’d done wrong to incite such wankerness 👀😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 I hope you had a thrush bomb in that bath , that's what you get for being a tattle bastard .We attract wankers .

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Sorry if been mentioned I've just caught up on her stories. I seem to watch them more now i don't follow her and keep up with these posts haha... she does realise only 6 people are allowed in the household at once aye??
I mean I know its the babys 1st birthday but all these decorations etc seems a waste. SS had the right idea by making all hers.
They're not even
Oo what page is this please?
Nooooo!!
Screenshot_20200609-091340_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

I'm just going to check in occasionally this is just a baby/slate fat dog slim thread now and much as I like babies they are of no interests to me on a gossip forum as I won't even think of commenting on someone's parenting or their baby as i have zippo experience. Then I have 4 dogs but no way do I want to engage with discussions about Henry. So thats my entertainment from the Hinch thread gone for ever. I'm really sad hopefully she will fuck up big time soon and we can get back to the original thread content. Meanwhile its very poor pickings. All the best everyone.
In a bizzle 👋
All the vest

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I must be awful because nothing gets washed when it comes into this house for the first time 😂 from vegetables to baby clothes I just take it as is. Touch wood I’ve been ok for life and everyone else is ok so far.
I’m the same, never had an issue in the past so wont start changing my ways now :cool:

Makaraka

VIP Member
I’m finally caught back up! Woooo

creepy Hinchers with them comments they make me feel really uneasy. I haven’t really watched too much of her,
All I can say is that she’s still a bellend

Also off topic but not really is there a BLM thread? Or anything about the statues being removed and the “protests”

Andyloutop

Sorry if been mentioned I've just caught up on her stories. I seem to watch them more now i don't follow her and keep up with these posts haha... she does realise only 6 people are allowed in the household at once aye??
I mean I know its the babys 1st birthday but all these decorations etc seems a waste. SS had the right idea by making all hers.
They not allowed in the house only the garden (not ina summer house or garage either)

PenelopeChat

This plus it's not even a family run business. Dozens of stolen photos. I searched one of the pics they posted early on and it's some poor woman's half naked kid from Flickr posted nearly 5 years ago. Likely just one guy with a string of dropshipping sites. They'll sell the domain once it's worth enough and then move onto the next bit of tat.
They are even confused about their own product.. The reviews they list are for a floating device?!
Screenshot_20200608_214855.jpg