Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this woman.
annoyed cos eBay seller’s have used her picture.

Posts a selfie in new Pj’s with no gretal knowing full well it would be used to advertised the tit looking pjs. 7D6A7649-130C-4F3A-972B-52F1F7919E1A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Members starting conversations about children and their development will be removed. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Guyzzzz we’ve had many warnings about commenting on RonnieBlessIm development and head shape etc. The admins have threatened sanctions several times so I suggest we keep that off here. I don’t want to lose you guyzzzzz ATFV 😘

I’ve said it before, but why the hell does she insist on having her phone constantly clamped to her hand and trying to do things one handed? For all her bargain eBay hauls you’d think a bleeping tripod would be up the top of her list of things to get!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cropped pjs sound like a nightmare to wear. Imagine them riding up all night and having to yank them down when one of the girls escapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyzzzz we’ve had many warnings about commenting on RonnieBlessIm development and head shape etc. The admins have threatened sanctions several times so I suggest we keep that off here. I don’t want to lose you guyzzzzz ATFV 😘
it is a genuine concern.

Cropped pjs sound like a nightmare to wear. Imagine them riding up all night and having to yank them down when one of the girls escapes.
All the “influencer” PJs always look so uncomfortable. The ones from Miss Pap, In The Style, Boohoo etc. Full bloody jumpsuits!! Like who wants to get naked to pee?! Shorts riding up their arse. Bralets. Crop tops. Weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't want to alarm anybody, but she took Henry for a walk...alert the press!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly this woman.
annoyed cos eBay seller’s have used her picture.

Posts a selfie in new Pj’s with no gretal knowing full well it would be used to advertised the tit looking pjs. View attachment 149640
This is her dipping her toe in the water for any future collabs for home or leisurewear - doing a ‘everyday’ photo as an ad rather than a proper modelling shoot.
Might mean the merch comes out sooner if they don’t need to wait til a studio reopens...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm way behind on the threads as I just got sick of her shite and stopped watching her for a few days. Seems I haven't missed a huge amount.
Must admit pre covid I would wear new clothes without washing but not now. Anything new is washed before it goes in the wardrobe. When shops reopen they have been instructed to quarantine any returns for 72 hours before putting them back on sale as the virus lives on fabrics for a while.
Not taking any chances here

Reactions: 6
All the “influencer” PJs always look so uncomfortable. The ones from Miss Pap, In The Style, Boohoo etc. Full bloody jumpsuits!! Like who wants to get naked to pee?! Shorts riding up their arse. Bralets. Crop tops. Weirdos!
And the material they're made from is likely awful and uncomfortable too!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.