Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think it's extremely odd how we're all being choked with videos of Ronnieblesshim crawling?? I am a severe story viewer (im ashamed) and there was no huge pantomime of ronnieblesshim first crawling? Is the roach lying to us AGAIN? Is she embarrassed hes one and just started to crawl as thats not PERFECT? What a mystery. Thing is though if she wasn't a lying C*NT then mebys she would get more support, dick head. Morning rant fellow tattle bastards....ATV❤
I honestly think Ronnie only just started crawling - nothing wrong with that at all, all babies hit milestones at different times, mine was nearly 10 months when started to crawl.
She made no big deal about it because of that post she did a while ago saying he’s standing on his own (just being propped up 🤣) and that he’ll go straight to walking and not crawl. He’s now crawling and NOT walking so she’s had to not make a deal if it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do believe he only started crawling which is great, but she shot herself in the foot by exaggerating his development and now can't celebrate the milestone.

Reactions: 24
Not been in shops for weeks only took Henry a walk this morning so where the duck did the fresh flowers come from hardly an essential soph

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not been in shops for weeks only took Henry a walk this morning so where the duck did the fresh flowers come from hardly an essential soph
I imagine she took her little wicker basket and skipped along picking wild flowers from her precious field whilst she played Disney songs on her #gifted Bose noise reduction earphones 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Mum of 5 here and im sorry he hasnt "just" started crawling. He's been doing that a while! When they "just" start crawling the first week is filled with wobbly pushes forward, bit of confusion backwards crawling and hell of alot of falling flat on face after a few paces 🤣 there's no baby I've ever known goes at that speed and accuracy within 2 days of crawling !!!!

Reactions: 11
Strikes me that Tattle is her ‘other’ Hinch list - must tick off what those people are saying about me:
Walk the dog ✔
Ron crawling ✔
Baby proof kitchen cupboards....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't want to alarm anybody, but she took Henry for a walk...alert the press!
Nah that can't be right. Soph hasn't left the house during lockdown because she's too scared of the virus 🤔 I mean the one thing she's really good at is telling lies. Hey Soph why don't you make your next book, a book of lies. A perfect way to keep track of all the crap you tell your Hinch army. That way you won't get caught out all the time. ATV ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah that can't be right. Soph hasn't left the house during lockdown because she's too scared of the virus 🤔 I mean the one thing she's really good at is telling lies. Hey Soph why don't you make your next book, a book of lies. A perfect way to keep track of all the crap you tell your Hinch army. That way you won't get caught out all the time. ATV ✌
Soph, the only idiot in the village 🙄

• Haha
Just been watching twirlywoos with my 1 year old and the theme today was noise and she kept saying louder louder and all I could picture was nob head shouting loudah loudah 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I imagine she took her little wicker basket and skipped along picking wild flowers from her precious field whilst she played Disney songs on her #gifted Bose noise reduction earphones 😂
While the cute bunnies deers and birds followed her in her little fairytale village 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it is a genuine concern.
No need to comment about the babies development or how he looks, that just a step to far, all babies develop differently to others, you cannot compare, he looks a happy chappy and you can see he well loved, so what genuine concerns do you have???? Maybe she posts to much of her child but I have lots of friends that do that too, probably more than she does

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I must be awful because nothing gets washed when it comes into this house for the first time 😂 from vegetables to baby clothes I just take it as is. Touch wood I’ve been ok for life and everyone else is ok so far.
I’m the same, never had an issue in the past so wont start changing my ways now :cool:

Reactions: 1
So she had took fatdogslim for a walk then back in her pjs, when she clicked the mess on the side she was wearing them, she lies everytime she speaks.

Reactions: 11
They say humans are hardwired not to ignore the sound of a crying baby. It’s an evolutionary thing. NOT MY PARTNER. Daft bastard slept through all her newborn wakings. Not even pretending like her was legit snoring. Dread to think what would happen if he was a single dad. bleeping idiot. Sorry I’m ranting. If Jamie is the same this is the only thing I’m with Soph on. By the time I wake him up I’m awake anyway and it’s pointless 🤣🤣🤣 so I take 90 minute long baths in the evening and great long showers as well as revenge. Post lockdown in bleeping off on a massive day sesh then spending the whole day in bed hungover and he will deal with it!!!
Bath time is a luxury isn’t it lol I have started locking the door as hubby followed me in with the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck is she putting in a couple plates and cutlery into the dishwasher when she could have just hand wash them in 5mins.........and the same with her laundry for us normal beings a load is one where it’s filled up in the washing machine whereas hers is a couple of clean hand towels and baby clothes that doesn’t even need wash just for the sake of it and then hang on to the electri dryer when its scorching hot outside......BUT her cloths gets to be hanged outside 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

So she had took fatdogslim for a walk then back in her pjs, when she clicked the mess on the side she was wearing them, she lies everytime she speaks.
I thought she said Jamie took him out?
I can't sit through all her shite to get to that bit!!
Btw,is there a way of skipping through the last 24 hours please.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.